IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MO about his clothing: Too big (for concealment purposes?) Too clean (still could be a transient) Too new (check local stores for recent sales of clothing & for items such as zip ties, rope, etc)

Does anyone know why or has heard why they searched this house in Peru? What made them go there?
http://fox59.com/2017/02/25/fbi-searches-peru-home-regarding-delphi-homicides-nothing-found/
As I understand, the affidavit required for a judge to approve the warrant is usually not released and can be requested to be sealed in many jurisdictions. I'm not aware of local laws but I imagine they are doing what they can to keep the records out of the public eye in such a high profile case. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Strange how everyone feels so differently about this . As a loving parent I would not hesitant to inform police if I thought my child was a danger to society .

That is the angle I wish more LE would push on cases. I think it's much more motivating than a cash reward.

The idea that someone could get hurt or lose a life because someone didn't make a phone call to LE about a family member, well, I think that is motivating.

jmopinion

MO about his clothing: Too big (for concealment purposes?) Too clean (still could be a transient) Too new (check local stores for recent sales of clothing & for items such as zip ties, rope, etc)

Interesting note about zip ties that I just learned about on Forensic Files last night.....they have zip ties that are available to the public from hardware stores and such and then the police have zip ties (flex-cuffs) that are only available to LE. The difference is the clasp on them. The ones available to the public are made of plastic clasps and the ones available to LE have a metal clasp. Something I never knew....just thought I would share that bit of info since you mention zip ties.

Playing devils advocate- he could have been homeschooled, he could work from home or not work at all, maybe inherited some money. Could be estranged from parents or they've passed away.

I personally hope LE knows BG's identity by now but isn't shouting it from the rooftops so as not to tip him off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Maybe..........but you wanna' know what I really think it is ? This may very well be somebody who has never been in trouble before, has no record, has no history with the police or being in trouble. So............that being said........even if his family and friends think the resemblance is uncanny, they are being very hesitant to call it in. Why? Because, old so-and-so has never been in trouble before..........he's never had anything more serious than a speeding ticket..............and blah, blah, blah. In other words, without having anymore to work from, they have convinced themselves that it can't be the person they have in mind.

I brought up the same thing about 40 threads back in relation to ex-cops, ex- dispatchers, ex-LE in general. People just wouldn't think it could possibly be old Bob, because he was a cop for 10 years before he quit and started his own business. Same premise, same reason. I'm telling you right now..........this guy is hiding in plain sight.

When they finally figure out who this guy is.................it's going to shock just about everybody.

Funny how perceptions vary. I find him to look rather dirty, IMO.

No way would I entertain a law suit if they wanted to search my property. One day I might be in these parents shoes, and I would welcome all the help I could get.

Having your reputation ruined in your neighborhood and town is ok with you?
Fine.
Most people would object to being ruined forever.

http://www.cityofdelphi.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=408&Itemid=296

This shows some Parking areas and shows you sort of how close the high bridge is to town, etc. hth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great map. I'm looking for possibilities of where he could've parked.

There is the pink trail that ends across the river, but I'm willing to bet there are unmarked paths that lead to the bridge. I think the perp knew the park system well and perhaps approached from that side.

Just a working theory, not fully thought out. Subject to change.

jmo

Interesting note about zip ties that I just learned about on Forensic Files last night.....they have zip ties that are available to the public from hardware stores and such and then the police have zip ties (flex-cuffs) that are only available to LE. The difference is the clasp on them. The ones available to the public are made of plastic clasps and the ones available to LE have a metal clasp. Something I never knew....just thought I would share that bit of info since you mention zip ties.
Very interesting! I had no idea there would be a difference in zip ties! Thank you

were zip ties or ropes used?

Why do you say his clothes are too big, too clean, and too new? You can tell that from the photo???

Strange how everyone feels so differently about this . As a loving parent I would not hesitant to inform police if I thought my child was a danger to society .

I would be the one they would be arresting.

Why do you say his clothes are too big, too clean, and too new? You can tell that from the photo???
I've looked at the photo since they released everyday. I fail to see any stains or anything to indicate they have been worn in. Also, the jeans are over baggy by looking at his knee. Skinny legs? JMO

My understanding is that they were taken down the north end of the bridge and dragged along the north side of the creek.

Betting that the suspect will no longer be wearing the items worn when photographed, especially the jacket.
If he wore it frequently prior to the murders, someone might notice that he no longer wears it, also expect that he might try to dispose of it somewhere, maybe garbage collectors or thrift shop personnel may spot it.
imo, speculation.

There is a small area in front of the trail entrance for 2, maybe 3 cars on 300W.

The parking for the other side begins in town, I believe.

On the trail looking back toward 300W and parking.

843eb876bcf1d667544ac2297ddd686e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm terrible with directions! I have heard south side and north side of bridge and can't comprehend it for the life of me! Were the girls dropped off at the town entrance or 300w entrance? We're bodies found at 300w side or town side?

Having your reputation ruined in your neighborhood and town is ok with you?
Fine.
Most people would object to being ruined forever.

Not sure there's much of a law suit if LE had a search warrant, meaning they had a reason in a judges opinion to search.

Not to mention we don't know those reasons. If the houses searched were that of RSOs, they've basically already got a ruined reputation.

LE have cleared the people in those homes. I have a feeling most people will understand that.

If we whipped out law suits for every search warrant that doesn't lead to an arrest, we'd have a lot of issues and far less search warrants served, which would probably mean their chances of finding the right person would be even lower. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member