IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows. I feel bad for the innocent homeowners, and hope they will bring lawsuits.
The 4th Amendment is written for a purpose.
If the FBI shows up at my door with a warrant to search for clues to solve a double murder, I would gladly let them in and help in any way possible. They wouldnt even need the warrant. Just my honest opinion.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Betting that the suspect will no longer be wearing the items worn when photographed, especially the jacket.
If he wore it frequently prior to the murders, someone might notice that he no longer wears it, also expect that he might try to dispose of it somewhere, maybe garbage collectors or thrift shop personnel may spot it.
imo, speculation.

I completely agree

Sorry for O/T

Oh that denial is big with some, i know a grandmother how's grandson is in prison for life for sexually abusing him two daughter's, her great granddaughter's. The grandmother will waste no time teing you that the older of the two, (6) at the time, is a little liar. Wanting ppl to think he is innocent. Denial, oh yeah. So glad he will rot in prison for what he did. Honestly i wish he had gotten the death penalty.
Sick, isn't it? I take calls regularly from parents seeking counseling for their child to find out why they are "lying" about being abused (usually by a parent or stepparent). The children being questioned are usually 3-6. I don't blame the parent, though. No one gets in a relationship with someone they fathom would ever commit such a heinous crime. It seems more logical, and psychologically safer, to believe that the victim is lying. That is easier to work with than accepting you're married to a monster.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if that's what's happening here. It is easier to explain away the similarities (everyone dresses like that, he wasn't home at that time but I know he was at work/store/ etc, his voice is deeper than that, etc etc) than to accept that maybe, just maybe the person you love and care about has a side to them you never imagined. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

My understanding is that they were taken down the north end of the bridge and dragged along the north side of the creek.

I have seen nothing saying the girls were dragged, do you have a link?

I'm terrible with directions! I have heard south side and north side of bridge and can't comprehend it for the life of me! Were the girls dropped off at the town entrance or 300w entrance? We're bodies found at 300w side or town side?

Check out this park map a couple of posters shared today. I find it really helpful - I'm finally getting a sense of direction with this case. The bridge is the "high bridge" on the right side of the map where the red trail ends.

http://www.cityofdelphi.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=408&Itemid=296

My understanding is that they were taken down the north end of the bridge and dragged along the north side of the creek.

Where did you hear dragged?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having your reputation ruined in your neighborhood and town is ok with you?
Fine.
Most people would object to being ruined forever.
I dont recall a news article that stared anyones reputation being ruined. The police have to follow tips. If the tips happen to lead to probable cause they have to execute a search order. Of you were LE what is more important, someones reputation, or finding the murderer of these two teen girls?

Thank you!

Also, I keep thinking a see a rough path from the cemetery down to the creek in the RTV6 video.

ETA: Removed part of my comment as it's not necessary info :)

No doubt there are deer trails down to the water.

were zip ties or ropes used?
Nothing has been released. It's just MO that there may have been restraints used. If that is the case, local stores need to be checked.

Maybe..........but you wanna' know what I really think it is ? This may very well be somebody who has never been in trouble before, has no record, has no history with the police or being in trouble. So............that being said........even if his family and friends think the resemblance is uncanny, they are being very hesitant to call it in. Why? Because, old so-and-so has never been in trouble before..........he's never had anything more serious than a speeding ticket..............and blah, blah, blah. In other words, without having anymore to work from, they have convinced themselves that it can't be the person they have in mind.

I brought up the same thing about 40 threads back in relation to ex-cops, ex- dispatchers, ex-LE in general. People just wouldn't think it could possibly be old Bob, because he was a cop for 10 years before he quit and started his own business. Same premise, same reason. I'm telling you right now..........this guy is hiding in plain sight.

When they finally figure out who this guy is.................it's going to shock just about everybody.

Agree! It is also very possible, that the POI frequents the area, but is not a local. He may have a profession or a hobby, that allows his presence on the trail on a Monday afternoon. He is walking that bridge with hands in his pockets (whether he is smoking in addition or not). That alone could be an indication he is either familiar with walking RRT's (?) or high bridges (?). He seems confident and not afraid of height.

He is blending in very well with his clothing, head down ( being cautions on the bridge) and everything. That is how I imagine him in real life, blending in, being cautious and everything.

Since there is no trail past the bridge, he was solely there to pry on his victims IMO. He didn't even have to expect anyone showing up from the SE end IMO. That alone may show too, he is experienced with this particular spot and he knows, that the property owners/ residents S of the bridge do not use the bridge as a shortcut.

-Nin

Having been there what are your thoughts as to how he first encountered the girls?
I always assumed the girls were dropped off at 300w and encountered him as he came from the opposite end of the bridge but we've never been told where the girls were dropped off.

My theory is that Libby was filming Abby and caught him in the background at first.

As a stranger to the area I had a hard time finding the trail on 300W. You would have to know it's there, I think.

If he came from town, though, it would be more likely for someone to have seen him.

There was a nature center off to the left as we entered the trail. I didn't go in but wish now I had. Is there access to the creek from there? IDK.

I do believe it is possible to access the creek area from the trail from town. I read that in an Internet post from a hiker from several years back.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Can someone refresh my memory, please. LE asked the public to recall if they saw anyone walking/hitchhiking along a specific highway. What highway was that?

TIA

I don't agree with that.

Based on the video stills Libby took of the they were on the south/east end of the bridge. The bridge is approximately 850 feet long. Makes more sense that they went "down the hill" at the south/east end of the bridge and to the creek.

If the FBI shows up at my door with a warrant to search for clues to solve a double murder, I would gladly let them in and help in any way possible. They wouldnt even need the warrant. Just my honest opinion.

But of course those poor people had no choice now, did they?

I always assumed the girls were dropped off at 300w and encountered him as he came from the opposite end of the bridge but we've never been told where the girls were dropped off.

My theory is that Libby was filming Abby and caught him in the background at first.

As a stranger to the area I had a hard time finding the trail on 300W. You would have to know it's there, I think.

If he came from town, though, it would be more likely for someone to have seen him.

There was a nature center off to the left as we entered the trail. I didn't go in but wish now I had. Is there access to the creek from there? IDK.

I do believe it is possible to access the creek area from the trail from town. I read that in an Internet post from a hiker from several years back.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Yes, it does look like you could easily walk from town. This map is really helpful, everyone!

http://www.cityofdelphi.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=408&Itemid=296

jmo

Well you would have no choice if they had a warrant. lol

If cops wanted to talk to me or get my consent for a search, I probably would not and would lawyer up first. What's the rush? You never know with desperate cops. Innocent people are convicted of awful crimes based on stuff they tell cops.

Funny how perceptions vary. I find him to look rather dirty, IMO.
My main focus is the jacket. Just looks super clean IMO His person looks scruffy, so to me, that jacket being so clean strikes me as odd. Again, MOO

am I the only one who can't hear anything but static noise on that recording? forget recognizing the voice of someone I know ... I can't even hear a voice, much less the accent, inflection etc. that others are hearing

I agree. It's not so much that people are not willing to turn a suspect in but to actually convince yourself that the person you love is capable. I think IMO this is why the audio was released. If I heard my husband, son, dad's voice I would know in a heart beat. I think this is what LE was hoping for. But again to wrap your mind around it seems to be an awful task. Convincing your heart what your mind knows is pretty difficult.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members