IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I allowed to share the 'undercurrents' or what locals are saying? It's all theory, nothing proven.

I have since read an article where they retracted the DNA statement only saying they had fastracked the evidence they would not say if they had DNA or not. I'll look for the article

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Yes I read that too. I assumed this was a new article posted after the retraction.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

But kids could be specifically targeted. It's not too far fetched. In Katie Collman's case, she saw something she shouldn't have and was targeted. Meth can cause people to do crazy things out of paranoia and or retaliation.

It is possible, but I think it is unlikely. Nothing can be ruled out yet because we don't know enough and we don't know who the perp is. I think sometimes people throw this theory around in cases because then they think something terrible won't happen to their kids. But statistically, it is more likely that a sexual sadist opportunistic pedophile murdered these girls, not someone getting family retaliation over drugs. Especially since these girls are from two different families.

The drug angle being tossed around has its basis on retaliation against the family.

This infers the family had drug dealings.

This is against TOS. It's not victim friendly. Please can we drop the drug angle retaliation? I have work at 3 and would like thread to stay open. Sorry to be a straight arrow...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

But we have a pic of Abby on the bridge taken by Libbey on the bridge.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I think the girl went on the bridge to take pictures, but never crossed it.
I just can't imagine them walking on that bridge, it being unsafe.

I have been thinking about this bridge crossing, myself. How common is it that people actually CROSS? I have seen photos of people on it or near it, but it almost seems rare that people go across it. Well, because then they would have to cross it back again, right? So if this dude just crossed this sucker with a purpose, he has been there a whole lot before. His steps (as shown in the gif) don't look hesitant or tiny or nervous. They look confident. And he even has both hands in his pocket. Someone has seen this guy out there before. If it is not common that people cross, then that would actually draw attention, as it is. It would be like when someone goes up to the high dive at the pool and no one ever really jumps from it. Somehow, everyone wants to watch.

There is a video on youtube of a gentlemen crossing and filming the walk the entire length. Sorry no link.

I have been thinking about this bridge crossing, myself. How common is it that people actually CROSS? I have seen photos of people on it or near it, but it almost seems rare that people go across it. Well, because then they would have to cross it back again, right? So if this dude just crossed this sucker with a purpose, he has been there a whole lot before. His steps (as shown in the gif) don't look hesitant or tiny or nervous. They look confident. And he even has both hands in his pocket. Someone has seen this guy out there before. If it is not common that people cross, then that would actually draw attention, as it is. It would be like when someone goes up to the high dive at the pool and no one ever really jumps from it. Somehow, everyone wants to watch.

I have been thinking about his hands in his pockets as well.

It's not like he's wearing sweatpants- his hands are shoved in those pockets pretty tightly. That can't be easy to walk across that bridge that way.

The way people have described those planks on the bridge it's very treacherous.

That leads me to believe he's walked across it many times before. I don't think I would walk down the street with both hands in my jean pockets. Bigger baggier pockets maybe but not jean pockets.

All imo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I allowed to share the 'undercurrents' or what locals are saying? It's all theory, nothing proven.

No.

Unless they are comments on news articles or LE/MSM Social media pages. Then and only then you can post the link and point us in the direction of the interesting comments (time/initials of poster)

ETA: We still can't discuss them though

The drug angle being tossed around has its basis on retaliation against the family.

This infers the family had drug dealings.

This is against TOS. It's not victim friendly. Please can we drop the drug angle retaliation? I have work at 3 and would like thread to stay open. Sorry to be a straight arrow...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I agree it's very doubtful these beautiful girls were murdered due to drugs. The only way drugs would be involved I'd if BG was on them when he murdered them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Code in the streets, rule #1 you don't snitch. Do you really think if someone knew their family's child was killed do to a drug debt, they would go to police?

Snitches get stitches. That is the code here in Indianapolis. Lots of drug related and gang killings go unresolved because even if innocent bystanders WANT to report what they know.... they are afraid to do so.

In June, 2006, six family members were brutally murdered in a home invasion that happened during mid evening in an eastside Indianapolis neighborhood. People watched it and heard it in progress. One victim, the adult daughter, wasnt at home when it started. Her Girlfriend dropped her off and she went inside, saw what was happening and tried to escape. One of the two perps dragged her back inside while she screamed at her girlfriend to get help. Besides her, her two little boys, her parents and one other were shot and killed.

For a while no one talked. Then a brave little boy reported that he was at the gas station down the street earlier in the day and knew that the two perps were talking about wanting to "hit a lick". Others provided them with word that there was $30,000 cash in that house bc the owner/patriarch had a business. This wasn/t true.

So the kid tells the cops who the perps are but no one would give em up.

So for the next few days the Indianapolis Police basically shuts down the east side. Patrol cars from every jurisdiction nearby are crawling the mean streets 24/7. Nobody could make any money. No hookers, no dealers, no rackets, no numbers. The cops put the word out that business was over until the perps were given up.

AFter a couple days, a minister calls the cops to turn one of them in. A MINISTER!!!

Fear is a powerfull motivating factor in why perps are not turned in.

Nana, your help has been invaluable! Thank you so much for the tour and photos, and your time and devotion.

I did have another thought as to how the girls may have ended up close enough to be captured. If they saw him coming across the bridge before they were going to come back across it themselves, they may have waited for him. Once he moved out the way, they would not have had to maneuver around another person. They thought they were being courteous to not make the bridge crowded.

It is all starting to make more sense now that we have a better visual of the area. You locals and the ones making maps have my deepest admiration and thank-yous.

I tend to agree with this and think its the most plausible!

Apparently, new DNA techniques can take as few as two hours to determine a match. It would also depend on if the machine is on the scene or the DNA would have to be sent somewhere. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ons-soon-identify-criminals-matter-HOURS.html

The FBI at one point was involved with a congressional bill to change current laws in DNA testing... to my knowledge it was sent to committees last summer and buried there .:(
Law states where and how DNA is tested and will remain as such until bill is passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sex trafficking comes to mind but why kill them?
They may have put up a fight. The LE did call Liberty a hero. In the interview with her Grandfather he stated that she would have put up a fight.

Its pure conjecture on my part. But it seems possible.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

You cannot post rumors, but if you want to provide your own opinion or theory on what happened, you can, as long as it's within TOS (i.e., don't sleuth the family, etc.).

Just make sure to state that it is your opinion only.

So google says the average person walks at an avg of 3MPH, and walking at an avg of 3MPH you can walk 1 mile in 17-20 minutes.

As an example this is 1 mile away from the bridge pic

View attachment 111274

Lol i as well just googled, 5 minutes to walk 1500 feet. The bridge being 850 ft. From looking at map the bridge is up off the ground in the southern portion, you would have to walk farther in the southern direction to reach land then in the northern direction. Jmo they were on the northern side when being directed, "down the hill", jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse