IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the age of the Bridge Guy (BG). A lot has been speculated about his clothing. To me, it is indicative of someone from the area, but I am not convinced it gives away his age. He may be sensitive about his weight and wear lose fitting jeans because of it. For what it's worth, and my opinion only.

I'm not asking for opinion based on photos! I'm asking, do we have factual info from LE that these girls actually crossed the bridge from the north side where they were dropped off to the south!

All we have are the photos (AFAIK). But, (IMO) if you study the pics, aerial footage, etc (as GH) has done in videos... you get the picture, well, actually you get a video.

attachment.php

If this guy is really the killer and if he approached them on that south side of the bridge.... It makes no sense how they ended up where they did. Why go back across the bridge & risk being spotted by other hikers? Or why take them across the creek if they went that way when theres an isolated wooded area by the south side of the bridge too?

My fear is they are focused so much on finding this guy, what if he isn't involved? What if the girls went into the woods by the cemetery and ran into someone else? Based on what we've gathered on their locations it just makes zero sense to me how they ended up where they did if this guy is involved.
The girls took the pic of BG almost at the south end of the bridge. He could have went passed them. Then they freak out and head back north and he catches up to them somewhere. The average human walking speed is 3 mph. BG was last seen at 230. They were only found 3 quarters of a mile from the bridge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I wonder what the law is for LE to go and collect dna samples from even random people. Thinking maybe certain check points or areas ect. Dna samples can show a family match, if even that came back as a positive, it's many steps closer.

Just my opinion, but I doubt that LE would ever institute random DNA sampling because of the manpower needed to administer and the legal complexities associated with the concept...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But what if it is a gun but not in the pocket of the jacket, but rather in a holster directly under the jacket? If the BG is left-handed, it would be easy for him to unsnap the jacket and reach for the gun. JMO MOO IMO:scared:

Ohhhh, ok, I didn't think of that. Good point!

attachment.php

If this guy is really the killer and if he approached them on that south side of the bridge.... It makes no sense how they ended up where they did. Why go back across the bridge & risk being spotted by other hikers? Or why take them across the creek if they went that way when theres an isolated wooded area by the south side of the bridge too?

My fear is they are focused so much on finding this guy, what if he isn't involved? What if the girls went into the woods by the cemetery and ran into someone else? Based on what we've gathered on their locations it just makes zero sense to me how they ended up where they did if this guy is involved.

We know both picks released was on the south end of the bridge based on time and the position of the sun. If the girls were to be picked back up at the trail head, they would be heading back to the north end. I think BG was heading south at that time and intercepted them. It's possible they saw him earlier and seeing him then on the bridge and possibly watching them may have made Libby uncomfortable enough to film him. If he had parked at the cemetery, it would be logical to continue in the direction the girls were already walking and he would have to get back to his car. He wouldn't want to be wondering too much after doing what he did and risk someone seeing him with scratches, etc. I think he went here to get a victim. Trying to post is terrible tonight.

i am confident this guy will be caught, just a matter of time. Since his picture is everywhere, there is got to be someone knows who he is. Friends and family members need to come out and point this guy. You are living with a killer, possibly a Serial Killer. How can you not do anything??? You may need some time to make up your mind but hopely this is not going to be too long. Abby, Libby and many other people are depending on you. Make a decision today, come forward and let the rest to be decided by GOD.

BBM

You make a good point. I think being lured by something (an off-limits substance, not a puppy) is certainly not beyond the realm of possibility. Even good kids do stupid things out of curiosity, if nothing else. It's not usually fatal and they live to tell the tale to their parents years and years later for humorous shock value.

A false sense of security with the suspect is possible. It's a small town. It could be a classmate's nice uncle who visits occasionally. He could have left town before his family even knew he'd been there. The possibilities are endless...unfortunately.

It's moo that he didn't lure them with anything or why did LE say they hoped they didn't have to release any more of audio? I think what came directly after was horrendous

Just my opinion, but I doubt that LE would ever institute random DNA sampling because of the manpower needed to administer and the legal complexities associated with the concept...

I think they have done it before in other cases..under voluntary request.. was it the Jessica Ridgeway case? other websleuthers help me out?

I have never posted before but have been a member for awhile. I joined for a case that I still follow daily and there is no arrest! :( I feel like I want to say something about this case because it hits close to home (my daughter could be these girls). I believe they knew BG. I don't know if they expected a meeting with him via SM or if he was a family friend /acquaintance but I feel they voluntarily went with him for some reason. I know many say that's not really plausible because of the girls would have said his name. However, I have listened to my daughter talk to everyone since then and not once has she addressed them by name. She says "hey" or "hi" but never "hi Mr. Smith" or "hi Mike". I feel this is the norm.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

:wagon::greetings:
I agree with this. Quite often children/teens don't refer to people by name. I think it's quite possible they knew or recognized him from around town.

I'm starting to think that there is very little additional video and audio. IMO LE may have just given that impression at the press conference so the perp would worry about what else they might have (or to get him to confess later by making him believe they had actual evidence). I do not believe the actual murders were recorded nor any assault prior. IMO there almost certainly is no video of those events (the perp would have noticed), and IF there is audio it's probably muffled and useless. LE has made it clear that they do not know if one or more people were involved. They did not say they cannot release that info, but basically said they do not know. If there was a recording they would know if there was more than one person involved. They would also know if the creek was crossed (which granted they may know anyway. we're just clueless here). My guess is the still of the suspect is just from a 10-second snapchat. Libby was recording Abby, and the guy happened to be walking into the frame. I don't think they were attacked right there on the bridge. Biggest mystery is the "down the hill" audio, but I assume that's about the only audible words that were captured.

I don't think LE is intentionally withholding audio/video to protect the investigation. I believe that unfortunately they don't have much (if anything) to withhold. If they do have more then hopefully they will release it soon. A faceless white man who says three short words isn't going to cut it. Abby and Libby deserve more than that.

That had not occurred to me - although it should have. I really hope LE has more than that small audio clip.

But what if it is a gun but not in the pocket of the jacket, but rather in a holster directly under the jacket? If the BG is left-handed, it would be easy for him to unsnap the jacket and reach for the gun. JMO MOO IMO:scared:
Looks like he is wearing one of those concealed suspender gun holsters based on the direction the gun outline goes.

Sent from my HUAWEI H892L using Tapatalk

About the age of the Bridge Guy (BG). A lot has been speculated about his clothing. To me, it is indicative of someone from the area, but I am not convinced it gives away his age. He may be sensitive about his weight and wear loose fitting jeans because of it. For what it's worth, and my opinion only.

I've lived in Indiana my whole life. Just about every male 30+ dresses like that in the winter or early spring. Generic jeans, generic jacket & hoodie.. the I don't give a damn if it gets dirty or what it looks like as long as it keeps me warm clothing. Most men from this area give ZERO thought about what to wear other than is it clean? Is it weather appropriate? Clothing is to keep your body protected & you try to avoid fashion statements for the most part. It's not considered manly to care about fashion.

TLDR; Almost every male in delphi 30+ dresses like this guy this time of year. ONLY someone who saw him wearing this EXACT outfit on this EXACT day would be useful.

almost the same scenario I have envisioned!

Before I saw that video today on YouTube of the man crossing the bridge....I thought different! After seeing that video I can not process those 2 girls crossing that bridge.... Period!

I'm glad people are outlining the gun. I did this first in thread 1 or 2, but it was not as good of an outline b/c I had to freehand it. Thank you for doing that.

I'm a few pages back but maybe so that it would stay in the pocket? If it was the other way it might not fit/conceal as well? I've always thought that was a gun outline also.

The bodies were located on property owned by Ron Logan. According to the news article below, he was away on the 13th and only returned to the 14th. Makes me wonder if the perpetrator was aware that Mr. Logan was away and was using his property as a base of operations. If that is the case, there may be past sightings of a trespasser on the property or in the out buildings. It is also possible that he may have had access to Mr. Logan's property as a casual worker.

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/16/police-question-multiple-people-in-delphi-girls-murders/
I was thinking along these lines earlier. What if the BG came in from the private property side (where the girls were found)? I would imagine there is parking there, and it would be easy walking back to the car. The owner was not home. Perhaps BG had gotten permission to hunt/fish on his property and was very familiar with the land. Just some random thoughts regarding a crime so horrendous that it boggles the mind. It's hard to see into the darkness of a mind this evil. :thinking:

Geez...when I really think about this, it's unbelievable. Who murders two young girls? Yes, there are the family murder-suicides where kids are killed, but random strangers killing kids is off the charts. Even inmates will tell you that you don't kill children. It's taboo.

what kind of human are we dealing with here??

In abbreviated form ? He's a

Hello, first post but I have been reading every thread as you guys posted. Except for half of the last thread. I actually had a lot of work today. A lot of good things have been stated/discussed. I do want to share my pictures that I worked up in PS of the BG.

I had created my own gif of him walking just for my own sake, I know its been created and posted by another a few threads ago too.

However, I did not see where someone showed the gun in his pocket. With his first photo where he is looking at the girls it's not as visible. Then in my opinion he looks down to not show his face and turns towards them and the outline of the gun just jumps out and smacks me in the face. This is all my own conjecture of course.

I made the images in b&w also to see if anything was easier to visualize. I did not alter the image except to add some more contrast.

I also do think he concealed himself, that he is not as thick as one may possibly believe. His legs appears thinner in the knees and items or something shoved in his coat. Other then that I cannot state anything about him, take it as you will its just my opinion.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
SaveSave
I see the outline but I must say it's an odd way to carry a gun. I can't imagine anyone with gun experience would carry it that way. It's too awkward, he'd want to be able to reach in and pull it out with out shooting himself.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hi everyone. I've been busy with family and "life" (what's that?) and have missed a whole thread plus 12 pages - can anyone tell me if I missed anything of note? thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr