DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The couple sighted on the bridge. :
Thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if I saw a female and male out together my personal safety radar warning would not go off as much . Yet it is very possible to have female and male criminal accomplices. I actually have mentioned this to others this week...not to get complacent when seeing female with male strangers together thinking they are just a couple enjoying a walk. I really think the police have an idea it was the man on the bridge in this case but not to rule out others .

My first posting. As Libby was quite a large girl for her age (200lbs) I think there were possibly two that committed this crime.

MOO

The couple sighted on the bridge. :

Thinking:

The hitchhiker aspect of this POI has been put out there for a while now. It does make me think of Gary Michael Hilton and likely why the billboards have been posted across the nation.

If you go to the Delphi, Indiana police page (http://www.cityofdelphi.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=407&Itemid=295), you can see their entire staff (from what I can tell) and you will see the need for them to call in the FBI. They did so quickly and should be commended. This has been a great collaborative effort and all the investigators, local, state, and federal, are working so hard.

I hope this wide net they are casting not only alerts others to look for him, but also to protect those who may be in the outdoors by reminding them to take precautions.

Is hitchhiking fairly normal in Indiana? I haven't seen a hitchhiker in years here in California. He would have stood out here for sure.

Interestingly, I very seldom see a hitchhiker here in Indiana. However, last month I was in Colorado and saw several hitchhikers.

Search warrants and subpoenas, every day. More coming, looking for specific evidence, confident they will find it behind one of the doors.

This just adds to my fear that the perp posted pics or video of the crime on the dark web. I don't want that to be the case :tantrum:
I have a theory that they have evidence that someone who participated in the murders sustained an injury, probably to a hand. I am guessing a bite mark or possibly a cut. If this is the case it could explain why they are able to clear people so quickly after serving the search warrants.

"They believe metal was involved" OMG

I just listened to it - he says "sometimes using a metal detector if we believe metal was involved."

(For context, he was listing different things they might do when they go back over a crime scene multiple times.)

[video=twitter;836712009039237120]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/836712009039237120[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏Verified account @AlexisMcAdamsTV 3m3 minutes ago
WATCH: Police confirm no arrests in #Delphi double homicide. Police still searching for murder suspect(s). Call 844-459-5786 with tips.

Watch the video ^^

:please:

If you can't watch

Search warrants and subpoenas being issued in Carroll Cty
Working closely with Carroll Cty prosecutor to go into certain areas and get permission to search certain places around Carroll Cty for specific evidence connected to the murders.
Every day for the past 2 weeks the prosecutor has signed off on either a search warrant or subpoena in relation to the investigation, and is very confident that the police will find something that will lead to a break in this case behind one of the doors that they are going behind in these searches.

I think it's amazing that they said that every day there has been a search warrant or subpoena. We haven't heard about most of those. I don't know if reporters are being deliberately quiet or they are just not digging in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interestingly, I very seldom see a hitchhiker here in Indiana. However, last month I was in Colorado and saw several hitchhikers.

I am surprised anyone picks them up. I am a kind person but it is very risky even for men drivers too.

Search warrants and subpoenas, every day. More coming, looking for specific evidence, confident they will find it behind one of the doors.

This just adds to my fear that the perp posted pics or video of the crime on the dark web. I don't want that to be the case :tantrum:
Here is why I do not think there is a video of the crime, whether by Libby or the creep;

If LE had seen such a video and could see the perp, I feel they would have released a sketch. Obviously not another screen cap showing him, because it would likely be, well, horrific, especially for the families. Shudder.

But if they had video of the crime, they would be probably able to see enough to have a sketch drawn so that he would be more easily identified.

I think we have seen most of the video and heard only a snippet of the audio.

MOO but most if not all of the crime was caught on audio. I think Libby stowed her phone and BG did not know it. I also think her phone was found with or near her body.

I need to go hug my daughter now.

Me either, I haven't seen one in probably 20 plus years.

As I posted earlier the hitchhiking theory really makes no sense, not only is it illegal to hitchhike in Indiana, someone committing such a heinous, horrible and, what it seems like, well planned and executed crime isn't going to risk it all by hitchhiking away, especially considering there is no guarentee anyone would pick him. It would take away the control he has from the situation. I can almost guarantee you he has his own car and drove away himself.

It's also illegal to murder 2 teenage girls but the suspect did that. I don't think he'd balk at the fact that hitchhiking is illegal. The person picking him up may not have known that fact.

"They believe metal was involved" OMG

No he is making a general statement of how they process a crime scene "they even use metal detectors if they believe metal was involved" that doesn't mean that is the case in the murders of Abigail and Liberty.

Here is why I do not think there is a video of the crime, whether by Libby or the creep;

If LE had seen such a video and could see the perp, I feel they would have released a sketch. Obviously not another screen cap showing him, because it would likely be, well, horrific, especially for the families. Shudder.

But if they had video of the crims. they would be probably able to see enough to have a sketch drawn so that he would be more easily identified.

MOO but most if not all of the crime was caught on audio. I think Libby stowed her phone and BG did not know it. I also think her phone was found with or near her body.

Very well put. I agree.

On the case from 98-99 (Kokomo), I did see where the guy went on FB and stated he was not at work because of a voluntary mouth swab, Then stated everyone else should too and posted the phone number of the detective in the case as a matter of fact (to call him I assume).

But if they had video of the crims. they would be probably able to see enough to have a sketch drawn so that he would be more easily identified.

I agree with that. I think video was running the entire time, but there was nothing to see. The audio though... I think it says a lot.

The person who posted the boots pic... I see leg irons.

ONE BIG QUESTION: How could law enforcement conclude that the fuzzy picture of the guy on the bridge was no longer a "witness" they wanted to talk to, but instead had become a "suspect". Is that just careful wording???? Or is there something they could have found (like his blue jacket) at the crime scene to make them switch to suspect? I'm still hung up on that. Help me think thru this!!!
Yes. This is why I think that he didn't abduct them at that precise point. If it happened, wouldn't they have immediately bypassed labeling him a potential witness and just labeled him as a suspect?

In my honest opinion, I think he doubled back and followed them. I believe the recording was taken while they were in the woods, not in the middle of the bridge. This is all just my opinion of course. Perhaps they found a piece of clothing from the video that is identifiable in the picture. Hard telling...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I read lingo and still do not know what BG stands for... Would someone please fill me in.

I have a theory that they have evidence that someone who participated in the murders sustained an injury, probably to a hand. I am guessing a bite mark or possibly a cut. If this is the case it could explain why they are able to clear people so quickly after serving the search warrants.

That's a good theory too. The specific evidence could be DNA. I just idk, they need something strong to get a warrant that's the main thing making me think of the dark web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo