IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is his parents didn't love him enough, girls rejected him in high school, he had unhealthy relationships with women when he finally got a girlfriend or wife and the only way he can feel relief from the memories is to get revenge on women/girls in whatever way he can. Unfortunately a badly bruised ego and bad childhood can and does lead to something like this.

And childhood abuse. And *advertiser censored*.

True, but you have to keep in mind the possibility this guy might be such a loner that he really has no family that keep in contact with him. I believe BG is a real loner, a picture of him and his voice have been released to the public, and yet no arrest, I believe very very few people know this man, including family. A true loner SK.
I thought this too. What if he lived at the end of an unpaved dead-end road. A loner who kept to himself. I live in a rural community. There a lot of people who live like this. I have a next door neighbor I've never seen. His house is so far off the road into a forest I had to Google Earth it to see it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I've been looking at the pictures again, and I think that his hand may have been moving a bit and it's a cigarette he's holding. Several people have said they thought it looked like he was exhaling smoke, so it would make sense that he'd be carrying one. He could have his left hand in his pants pocket because he's putting his lighter back in there? MOO

The military never took my DNA. I ended active duty in 2015. No sample was ever taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think that may have been just during the Gulf. They took mine as well in the early 90's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I had not lisened to the clip until now. I wonder if much of the attack wasn't recorded :( how awful to hear that. these poor girls :(

I believe it was recorded only because of the complete breakdown of LE at the presser. I think they heard way more than any human should have to hear and I'm betting hardly a one of them is sleeping much.

I think that may have been just during the Gulf. They took mimne as well in the early 90's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

In my position at Headquarters Marine Corps, I received a FOIA once regarding service member from that era requesting that his DNA sample be returned.

Obviously, it doesn't work like that. However, I recall him being from that time period. So, that makes sense.

I am so so sorry. No parent should ever have to lose a child, no matter the cause. I can't imagine your world would never be any semblance of the same again. Little prayer going up for you!

I believe the purpose of the road blocks was to reach the people who don't follow the news such as the Amish people. Also to talk to people who typically drive through that area on a Monday (day the girls were attacked) since the may routinely pass through the area but also anyone that can recall seeing something that particular Monday. MOO

I also agree with someone else who said it may also be a way to take a good look at all the locals.

Also, maybe not even necessarily looking for the suspect himself, but maybe to see how others are behaving when handed a flyer? I know I'm a terrible liar, and if someone handed me a flyer of a suspect and I didn't want to give away I knew him or her I'd probably have about 50 obvious "tells", especially to trained LE.

I believe it was recorded only because of the complete breakdown of LE at the presser. I think they heard way more than any human should have to hear and I'm betting hardly a one of them is sleeping much.

I agree!!!! moo

Totally agree. There is no way...even in the financial position I am in...would I keep one cent of that money. I would give it to the families.
I agree with you. I would get no joy out of it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Sorry, that was directed at Not So Grumpy. Thought I quoted but but I guess I hadn't. Apologies for confusion!

Focus on the creek and the egress points. And for petes sake release a video clip the stills were taken from

It's possible but I just can't see it, part of the reason he hasn't been turned in yet even though his picture and voice are out in the public is because no one knows who he is, I just feel he is a huge loner. But for some reason the possibility of this guy having a family and living a double life is even scarier to me then the possibility of him being a stereotypical loner killer.

This guy has just always made me think of Dennis Rader and Gary Ridgway. Some people even think he could be like Ted Bundy. None of those guys were loners. They all had families, wives, jobs, children, etc. The Unabomber was a loner, but I'm not getting the feeling this guy is like the Unabomber. JMO

Post what you choose, I never, ever submitted a sample.

Unless it happens in boot where I simply followed orders and didn't have time to listen, it never happened.

I believe u . just posting a link. my husband is still active 25 years and he says they have his. moo Hes gone alot so could be why they have his. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member