IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to believe in the good in people. My guess is his commenting on this was not even thought about on his part. We only know what we know. LE more than likely asked him to please not post photos of ABCDEFG and not comment on HIJKLM but nothing stated about the clothing. He posted these the day of finding them. He probably didn't realize at the time his photos would be viewed by 1000's of people and every word analyzed. If LE was overly concerned at this point they would ask him to please remove the text. If you notice he did not post photos of clothing or anything else that would jeopardize the case... and he could have under constitutional laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My point exactly. He didn't think about what he was doing to the investigation. He was more interested in scooping a detail to add emotional value to his story to boost his own ego. Online journalism school. Well, there is that too.

<respectfully snipped>. And I agree, I need to hear other opinions to shape mine and you make me question my own thinking so I enjoy that! Happy sleuthing :)

:goodpost:

Off topic: But when this case started I would have never imagined that we would be approaching 20 threads with still no arrest. I thought initially with the info LE appeared to have that it would be settled quickly. You know small town, everybody knows everybody, somebody had to have seen something, etc etc etc. But here we are and seemingly still no closer than we were on day 1. So depressing praying we find this Monster soon

I agree with that too, only problem is these kind of P.O.S get themselves put in protective custody, although there have been instances where that didn't help them, but it's ridiculous they can get any kind of protection at all, when their victims didn't have any protection from them.

I don't think he should breathe another breath.

I agree with that too, only problem is these kind of P.O.S get themselves put in protective custody, although there have been instances where that didn't help them, but it's ridiculous they can get any kind of protection at all, when their victims didn't have any protection from them.

I agree. If you choose to do these things it's only fair you live with the consequences. The rest of civilization gets no protection from consequences.

Im going to preface this comment by stating : Im just asking this to help me understand why they stopping searching it is not to point fingers or imply anything it is just a question.

JMO but if two kids, not access to a vehicle are last seen on a on old bridge which is dangerous all in its self, in a wooded area where god knows what could be out there. Either of them are answering their phones or if both dont have them at least we know Libby was not answering hers. Its dark late and cold, this is not July no one is camping out in the woods on purpose. WHY would they stop searching? I'm not talking about LE like I stated yesterday there are protocols and if they did not follow them thats a whole different topic assuming LE acted responsibly why did the families not search all night why didnt they press LE to go out there. Where did they think the girls were why did they think this was reasonable.. didn't they have school the next day? Why does this feel off to me as well?

First time poster, but I have been lurking since the Rhoden family massacre. There is a better chance that these cases are not linked what so ever- but I found it interesting as there are a few similarities to both A& L and E&L and its in the Midwest. Not sure if it has been touched on at all here, I haven't had much time to follow the last couple of days.

http://www.kare11.com/news/local/dozens-of-calls-but-teens-still-missing/419491553

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

On the clothes in creek: It could be possible the crime was committed opposite the side they were found and he attempted to wash DNA in the creek, declothing and then placing on the side they were found.

Many post have questioned when the results of the DNA would be back. This got me thinking that the LE may well have those results now & nothing matched with the database so they are now waiting on results of the more recent DNA submitted by POI, for example Chrysler guys DNA.

Im going to preface this comment by stating : Im just asking this to help me understand why they stopping searching it is not to point fingers or imply anything it is just a question.

JMO but if two kids, not access to a vehicle are last seen on a on old bridge which is dangerous all in its self, in a wooded area where god knows what could be out there. Either of them are answering their phones or if both dont have them at least we know Libby was not answering hers. Its dark late and cold, this is not July no one is camping out in the woods on purpose. WHY would they stop searching? I'm not talking about LE like I stated yesterday there are protocols and if they did not follow them thats a whole different topic assuming LE acted responsibly why did the families not search all night why didnt they press LE to go out there. Where did they think the girls were why did they think this was reasonable.. didn't they have school the next day? Why does this feel off to me as well?
I think this is a very valid question.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Perhaps because statistics show that greater than 2 hours the victims have been murdered already, and if the search parties continued it would only destroy evidence and footprints that would be valuable in the future?

Which from what we have read, is exactly what happened - they found the girls by following a set of footprints? Iirc :moo:

Excellent point, you wouldn't see the footprints in the dark & they could have been destroyed. I don't think there were many if any streetlights around there. I don't know how anyone could maneuver through those woods in the dark even with a flashlight.

There was a long discussion about that, and I think the conclusion was cell towers sometimes ping in confusing ways - that is, a cell phone can ping off different towers although the phone hasn't moved.

Skibaboo has a map with cell towers for a better visual to understand. I am on my phone and do not have link. Pinging is cell tower location, not location of phone.

In another case, we learned that cell tower locations and pinging can decide whether a battery died, or the phone was turned off. I can't recall which case it was but it was in the last 6 months.

Therefore, :moo: LE knows if the battery was dead or he turned off the phone. I have seen, iirc, a report which says one or the other, but LE has not stated which? Or have they?

That to me, makes a big difference in sleuthing.

:moo:

I'd like to know where the toxicology reports are? There is no harm in them letting us know those came back clean, that would not hurt any part of the investigation in fact I think it would just continue to help public support. IMO

The grandfather did refer to people searching throughout the night. Does anyone have a link? I believe it was a television interview in which he thanked people for searching all night.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Skibaboo has a map with cell towers for a better visual to understand. I am on my phone and do not have link. Pinging is cell tower location, not location of phone.

In another case, we learned that cell tower locations and pinging can decide whether a battery died, or the phone was turned off. I can't recall which case it was but it was in the last 6 months.

Therefore, :moo: LE knows if the battery was dead or he turned off the phone. I have seen, iirc, a report which says one or the other, but LE has not stated which? Or have they?

That to me, makes a big difference in sleuthing.

:moo:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=195lcn7G7VGC-TkdJirxwNf6o9xM&usp=sharing

When asked if people in Delphi should be scared for their families, Sgt. Kim Riley said parents should keep a close eye on their children.

“I think people need to be cautious and careful,” Riley said. “Parents should make sure they know where their children are and what their children are doing, and if nothing else, know what’s going on in their lives. That’s the most important thing I can say at this point in time.”

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/02/15/officials-confirm-2-bodies-found-are-missing-delphi-teens-open-double-homicide-investigation/

Pure speculation on my part, Speculatively based on initial statements LE initially thought that this was a cyber crime. But in my opinion they would have connected it to an individual by now if that was the case. Which maybe they have and we just dont know that yet. But my speculation is maybe some of the things that they initially thought may end up being different now. all MOO
That's what's I think too. And after reading the article I quoted earlier, he is advising people to use carry pepper spray, tasers and firearms if allowed. BAsically, it could be anyone, and be prepared to defend yourself. It now makes me think a gun or threat of a gun was used to gain control of the girls. I know the old saying- don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

My point exactly. He didn't think about what he was doing to the investigation. He was more interested in scooping a detail to add emotional value to his story to boost his own ego. Online journalism school. Well, there is that too.

I will agree to disagree with you.
I find it very unfair of you to shame him and say he would jeopardize a case of two innocent girls to serve his own ego. Many things have been leaked in this case. It happens . One must move from it and move forward focusing on what will make a difference in the case. You can't unring a bell.

Total guests that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours: 35,293

I'd like to know where the toxicology reports are? There is no harm in them letting us know those came back clean, that would not hurt any part of the investigation in fact I think it would just continue to help public support. IMO

I think toxicology reports usually take a few weeks or longer to come back. They probably don't have all the results in yet. Are you thinking the perp drugged one or both of the girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia65452