IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why some of you would entertain the idea that the perpetrator is stupid or mentally not intelligent. This is an individual who still has not be found, albeit them having a snippet of his voice and a vague picture. This was methodical and he has done it before, he certainly isn't dense.

I've said from the beginning the guy must be intelligent, and no he's not homeless, or a vagrant, or a drifter.

He's on the loose almost 3 weeks later.

I noticed the plural form used in a different statement- I don't have the link but it caught my attention.

This is interesting. I do recall when they talked about the sound clip they made a point to mention that the sound clip has not been validated to be the same person as the person on the bridge.

They seemed to leave it open that the sound clip may or may not be the same person as the bridge person. If I remember the news interview correctly.

Hmmmmm

Multiple observers of the images have mentioned what's on the guy's head, discussed it. People interviewed on the news, and a lot of the folks here.

Is that his hair, or maybe a wig?

Have had MUCH real life stuff to do this weekend.
Could someone please tell me if there is anything new. Or at least me worth reading through the 40 (yikes) pages I have missed...

Many many thanks in advance.

Hi ! I've been a member here for awhile and just read for a time before that , when I get behind, I find it helps me to read backwards from the last pages and go back.
I think that one reason for a lot of repetition is that many members are very deep into other cases and just jump in the check things out , therefore are not up on every little detail.
There are a lot of cases going on at the same time here .
Hope that helps !

His FB page seems to have been shut down. Already...
It is very much still up. If anyone is sleuthing and doesn't want to lose his info you should download his page for offline viewing.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

r

Me ! Me ! Me !
I'm digging , trying to find out about this creep....
There was a reason I had already checked out his FB ....
I've creeped so many FB pages in the past weeks, not sure why I got there, but I'm digging ....
In my opinion, I think he "knows" at least one of the victims through FB. Facebook easily allows a person to discreetly keep tabs on a person. Perhaps he wasn't FB friends with the victims themselves, but maybe a relative that often posts pics of them and posted cute family antidotes (a lot of people do that) and based on that, he kept tabs on them and perhaps found out that there was a trip for the bridge planned that day.

Just my thoughts for what it's worth... I'm sure that LE is searching through that, but I doubt that the suspect was FB friends with the girls themselves (however it's possible), but is "friends" with a close friend or relative. He could also be keeping tabs on the case through this same FB relative or friend due to the insider knowledge on the case it would provide for him.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

This is interesting. I do recall when they talked about the sound clip they made a point to mention that the sound clip has not been validated to be the same person as the person on the bridge.

They seemed to leave it open that the sound clip may or may not be the same person as the bridge person. If I remember the news interview correctly.

Hmmmmm

Yes, the officer gave the example that if you are videoing something and someone is speaking off-camera, you don't have evidence of who it was. From which I drew the clear conclusion that the audio comes from a section of the video in which you cannot see the speaker, and they do not have any video that shows BG talking. So either it was him or someone who never showed up in the video, it would seem. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi my fellow sleuthers. quick question if anyone can answer with facts. anything i have in brackets, i'm not sure if that has been specifically reported

we know that (libby's phone recorded the video & audio on her phone, which i believe was an iphone)?

this is just another scenario i thought we could debate. :) MOO

i'm wondering if the man's 'down the hill' remark was taped on voice memos (not video, but an app on apple and i think android too)? as in the girls filmed him by accident on the bridge earlier with video, but later when he showed up again (moo), absolutely scared of him they turned on voice memo" on their iphone, recording the actual abduction?

i only ask because the quality of the resulting audio recording would be better, maybe they have a better version for court?

but would it screw up the timeline if the video was taken much longer before a recording from using a different app?

i hope this makes sense to you guys cuz i've missed quite a few threads and dont know if this has ever been brought up, debunked, etc... was trying to think of something i hadn't heard before. the timeline is important to me. :blushing:

Do we know for sure he did not keep Libby's phone? Maybe he did but did not know how to delete photos, etc...or needed a password to do so. Or deleted them but they were still in the "cloud". Jmo

Multiple observers of the images have mentioned what's on the guy's head, discussed it. People interviewed on the news, and a lot of the folks here.

Is that his hair, or maybe a wig?

LE said hoodie and that's what I think it is too.

Do we know for sure he did not keep Libby's phone? Maybe he did but did not know how to delete photos, etc...or needed a password to do so. Or deleted them but they were still in the "cloud". Jmo

LE has not said.

has anyone in this group from the area gone out to the park and took pix and got someone to check if it showed up on their cloud before they got back into town, or even home? i'd love to know more about the icloud, i've never used it because it scares me that if you don't know what you are doing a gazillion people might see something you don't want them to.

but yeah, i digress, i hope LE did some pinging tests etc, it seems weird that if they still had their phones on them when they were found, which is where you would expect to find the videos etc, they were pinging around town, and they were never IN town. the BG must have had them then?

LE said hoodie and that's what I think it is too.

In the one pic I believe it's a hoodie too. In the other pic I think the hoodie has slipped off & is bunched up a bit behind his head & it's his hair we're seeing.

jmo

Missing girls possibly being taken to Kokomo, per scanner. Description in audio clip in my link.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

we need an MSM link regarding the two missing sisters from Indianopolis ... I don't think we're allowed to post a scanner link

we need an MSM link regarding the two missing sisters from Indianopolis ... I don't think we're allowed to post a scanner link
Wish I had it...still early. :(

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members