IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, when I crop the pic, I can see right through the brown part where there has been speculation it is a fan by pack. I see his hand gripping what looks to be a butterfly knife. I think the brown is just some shading to cover that up? If you follow from his right hand, down his pant legs, you'll see it

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

I noticed in the joint ISP and FBI press conference when he gave all the indices to look for, he said, "someone who has recently shaved off their beard", and he said, "someone who keeps their right hand in their pocket". Those statements stuck out to me as we have speculated on whether or not he has facial hair and whether his left hand is in his pocket. Going from what LE has told us as they have a much better quality image to view I think we can say he is reaching for something with his left hand, not just in his pocket. A weapon.

Is the Wilson bridge nearby, roughly behind the house at the East end of the dirt road? Or is it where W300N crosses the creek about 1.5-2 miles east?

South east of cemetery about 3/4 of a mile 300n comes to a t at 575 w turn right if you were headed east it's just down the road search historic Wilson's bridge they had it closed for some time due to unsafe locals in area got a grant or raised money for repairs it is secluded,area around there is known to some old time hunters as devils backbone because it is so rough

Heading north after the black top ends passes 1 house, and ends at a house. I'm unsure about a gate, doubtful. Keep in mind 625 north of 200 has no through traffic, unfamiliar vehicles would be noted.

Except there appear to be not too many folks out at that time, at least not walking on the bridge. And it wasn't a holiday from work. If you were not on the bridge, but on another hiking trail would you easily see a vehicle drive under the bridge?

I wonder if he saw them being dropped off and then, keeping distance, followed and observed them for a while before finally deciding to approach them on the bridge.

The bridge is so rickety and seeing the perspective of the youtube lady crossing the bridge made my stomach lurch several times and I'm not even afraid of heights so I'm fairly certain that no one would cross the bridge solo and as casually as BG appears to [not typically anyway]. So he is not afraid. He is confident, maybe even nonchalant about crossing that rickety old bridge.
Has he crossed it before? I think so. He might then be connected to the area. Maybe not a local but linked.
Is he there to fish/hunt? Is he parked nearby? - if not someone drove him there and back.
From the grainy photo at least, he looks well-kempt, his hair looks clean so maybe not a drifter.

Just my two cents.

attachment.php

Screenshot from the video on youtube
[video=youtube;yQCv3TeNayk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQCv3TeNayk[/video]

I don't think its likely they crossed the creek here IMO
Look at the terrain to get up to the wooded area by the CS tape. It looks really difficult. Is the terrain on that side of the creek like that all the way down?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 1.13.03 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 1.13.03 PM.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 532
I had a student come into class today wearing a pair of Beats sport earbuds down around his neck, and they looked EXACTLY like the white piece at the neck of the jacket. They were poking out of his partly unzipped coat over a hoodie, at the same angle. I'm sure this has come up before, but the visual was so very striking this morning that I wanted to mention it.

http://th.beatsbydre.com/earphones/powerbeats2-wireless/white/900-00245.html

Currently scrolling through the Canadian RCMP "Wanted by the RCMP" website, on the chance that the is not American. Indiana is not that far a drive from the Canadian border- head north into Michigan and you can cross from Michigan into Canada. The site shows large photos and lists exactly why they are wanted. One of the "wanted" with the initials RG is wanted for parole violation after serving a prison term for manslaughter. (and resembles BG, in MOO.) Several others on the site bear a resemblance to BG as well.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted

Trying to catch up. Does Canada require DNA registry for certain convictions? Is the Canadian database available to US investigators?

Apparently RSO stands for "Random Sex Offender" :thinking:
Registered Sexual Offender
When I search him though, it comes up he lived in Texas...same JW on Facebook

He has lived in Indiana, Texas, Ohio and Minnesota. There may be other places too, but that's what I've found.

Up until yesterday, I had been believing, without a doubt, that the girls had been raped and then murdered. I guess a whole bunch of intermingling bits of information suddenly came together in such a way in my mind that I am now wondering if it isn't possible that this crime was something different.

It has never been said that the girls were found naked, never been said they had been sexually assaulted, never been said that police were able to obtain DNA from the girls. Police initially said they suspected foul play, so....... it was not obvious when they first came upon the bodies? The property owner said his land was still pristine.. so no bloody mess to clean up? The girls reportedly had open caskets during visitation (although somewhere I read that they both had scarves covering their necks).

Nobody to date, has come forward with the ID of the correct person even after his picture being plastered all over the USA on some 6000 billboards, on news TV, on Facebook, everywhere.. he looks like every other guy, apparently. Police initially alluded to this meeting being not random. Police initially told people they were not concerned for the safety of their citizens.

So.. is it possible that it is something else? One thought occurred to me, and let me first say that this in no way is 'victim-blaming', it is merely opening up another possibility to consider and sleuth. What do we know about Libby and Abby's relationships, school friends, popularity, behaviors, boyfriends, girlfriends, sports teams? Is it possible that one of the students at their school has a looney-toon parent who secretly 'blames' L&A for some unknown perceived injustice done to their child? Like perhaps perceived bullying? Or perhaps possibly blaming L&A for introducing their own child to some unacceptable behavior (as far as the parent is concerned) (and whether or not they had introduced anything)? Are there any crazy-strict-religious groups in the area?

Someone mentioned 'hiding in plain sight'... what if it is someone identifiable right there in the community, but everyone is like, nahh, it's too obvious, can't be him, he's a great guy, he's a parent of a teen himself, in fact he's a parent of one of their friends, AND he helped look for them, he's suffering like everyone else', etc, etc, etc? If he looks like every-other-guy... and everyone says, ya, he talks just like I do..

It would sure be valuable information to know whether the girls had been sexually assaulted, since that would make a huge difference in which type of perp they are seeking. If not a sex crime, then could be something much closer to home. If it was some looney-toon parent of a friend, they could have even had plans to meet for some false reason. Could be why the audio perp was leading them 'down the hill' and the girls did it, instead of screaming and fleeing.

There was a case here in Toronto many moons ago when an 11 year old girl was contacted by a man purporting to be a photographer wanting to take a photoshoot of her ahead of an international track meet that was to take place soon after. Her parents gave her permission to go ahead, thinking the photo shoot was of the entire team and not just with their own daughter. (Alison Perrott - it took 10 years to make an arrest of a man who had already been convicted of raping 2 teens and was out on parole after only serving 2.5 years of his sentence).

I'm sure LE in L&A's case have been in contact with everyone who had recent contact with either of the girls, but what if it is staring them right in the face, but considered too far fetched (close to home) to be considered?

Police do not always reveal the injuries a victim received prior to murder, and the cause of death is commonly withheld. We will only find out more about what happened to the girls if and when charges are filed, as that will include details such as rape. The man in the photo is the suspect. He very likely raped and strangled the girls within a couple of hours of meeting them.

Regarding hiding in plain sight, DNA from Paul Bernardo, the Scarborough rapist, was submitted for analysis but months later it had still not been analyzed. Many people who knew him joked that he looked a lot like the suspect that police sought, but he was such an easy going clean-cut professional that no one really believed that he was a serial rapist and murderer. That may be what has happened here.

There's another case of a well known outdoor photographer and father of young girls who drove from Montana to Wyoming to abduct a young girl. There was nothing about him that would suggest that he was capable of what he did. He was only caught because the girl miraculously survived.

"A Montana man lured a 10-year-old Cody girl from outside the county library with the tale of a lost puppy, held her at gunpoint, tied her up and took her to the wilderness to sexually abuse her. Hours later, he abandoned the victim along a remote dirt road, where she was found that night by a pair of hunters.

For that, Wyoming District Judge Steven Cranfill on Tuesday sentenced Jesse Paul Speer, 41, of Manhattan, Mont., to life behind bars. Cranfill said Cody, a picturesque town of fewer than 10,000, would never be the same."​

http://missoulian.com/news/state-an...cle_6476da58-51f2-11e3-8c9c-001a4bcf887a.html

Question regarding the billboards. Is this the only photo they show of BG on the billboards? I realize that both photos are bad but I see more detail of his face in the other photo...in this one his face is very distorted. JMO

No new info that I'm aware of. I believe the discussion resurfaced due to seeing the road on the videos posted yesterday of someone walking across the bridge.

Seems like the threads cycle through the same theories as new people join and as no new information is released. Then, eventually they kinda slim down to a few posters if the case continues to go cold. Seems natural. JMO.

Hopefully a break happens soon and the case doesn't go cold. Not feeling too confident at this point, though.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks for answering my post.
Yes, about a week ago I noticed that a lot of the seasoned WSers :websleuther: and the recent newbies (like me! :eek:nline: ) that were posting like mad (and coming up with all kinds of amazing observations and theories by the way) had stopped posting and I noticed a lot (but not all - some WSers are truly dedicated and how cool is that!) of new names that I had not seen in the earlier weeks.

Nothing bad about previous ideas being revisited, you never know. Fresh eyes, fresh pictures, fresh videos - great. And I have seen a few new ideas popping up which I hadn't considered, so it is all good.

I do find it a bit hard though when you have had a theory all along, discussed it at length, and three threads later it is a brand new idea! Ahem, I did that myself with all my mind blowing revelations!

By the way, what does BG mean?

This is meant to be funny folks,!!:giggle:

"known" is the key word IMO. Being from Indiana, we have said and heard for 2 years now there is a serial killer. Our girls and women are disappearing faster than we can count them. It's very sad and very frightening.
I do know that he tweeted this morning that there is no KNOWN connection to a SK. I'll find it.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Registered Sexual Offender

He has lived in Indiana, Texas, Ohio and Minnesota. There may be other places too, but that's what I've found.
Same here...Texas was military base I think...

"known" is the key word IMO. Being from Indiana, we have said and heard for 2 years now there is a serial killer. Our girls and women are disappearing faster than we can count them. It's very sad and very frightening.
My thought, also. Moo

Thanks for answering my post.
Yes, about a week ago I noticed that a lot of the seasoned WSers :websleuther: and the recent newbies (like me! :eek:nline: ) that were posting like mad (and coming up with all kinds of amazing observations and theories by the way) had stopped posting and I noticed a lot (but not all - some WSers are truly dedicated and how cool is that!) of new names that I had not seen in the earlier weeks.

Nothing bad about previous ideas being revisited, you never know. Fresh eyes, fresh pictures, fresh videos - great. I do find it a bit hard though when you have had a theory all along, discussed it at length, and three threads later it is a brand new idea! Ahem, I did that myself with all my mind blowing revelations!

By the way, what does BG mean?

This is meant to be funny folks,!!:giggle:
Drink!!

Thank you for this youtube link. When I watched I did not hear it said this doesn't appear to the the work of a SK. At 23:50 the FBI deputy is saying they have interstate capabilities. Is there another video you heard it?

What he said was "Who's next, who's next?"

It is my guess there was no DNA match, either to a person or to another case, i.e a "cold hit". So if he is a serial killer, he had not left DNA before. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butterfliesfly777