IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. IMHO Criminal sexual predators generally would not take into consideration the legal consequences of their assaults when planning them. IMHO predatory sexual offenders often and mistakenly believe that they will never be caught hence the legal consequences are of no importance to them.
I doubt that someone from Canada would go to the USA to abduct, assault, and murder two young girls. Sentencing in Canada is far more lenient so, given the consequences, it seems unlikely that a suspect would opt for harsher sentencing for the same crime.

It is my understanding that the pictures came BEFORE the murders. If I am wrong will someone kindly correct me on this. Or is this one of those we don't have the details to proved that yet??

I always found that sentence odd too. Why draw attention to his hand being in his pocket? IMO, he could be hiding a hand tattoo.

MOO

This was said at the news conference on 2/22/2017.

I took it that he was telling people what to look for in trying to ID the suspect.

To me, the hand in pocket may be a person trying to hide an injury which he got during the murder.

News 18 asked, “Do you expect to release anything else from that video?”

Carter replied, “I hope we don’t have to, I hope what we’ve released is enough. I hope that people will take a step back and they’ll do what I suggested – a piece, a part, a thing, not a face, not necessarily a face, but a piece of clothing, a walk, a stride, a right hand in a pocket.”

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/22/delphi-t...ore-her-death-police-hope-it-leads-to-arrest/

I wonder if he saw them being dropped off and then, keeping distance, followed and observed them for a while before finally deciding to approach them on the bridge.

The bridge is so rickety and seeing the perspective of the youtube lady crossing the bridge made my stomach lurch several times and I'm not even afraid of heights so I'm fairly certain that no one would cross the bridge solo and as casually as BG appears to [not typically anyway]. So he is not afraid. He is confident, maybe even nonchalant about crossing that rickety old bridge.
Has he crossed it before? I think so. He might then be connected to the area. Maybe not a local but linked.
Is he there to fish/hunt? Is he parked nearby? - if not someone drove him there and back.
From the grainy photo at least, he looks well-kempt, his hair looks clean so maybe not a drifter.

Just my two cents.

I thought about BG being a fisherman too. Fishing would be the perfect cover for studying the lay of the land inconspicuously. Hunting works, but you have to be certain distances away from the houses and I think the seasons are much more restrictive than fishing seasons. It would also provide an excuse to both get away from his wife or girlfriend if he has one and study how people use the trails, parking lots and park. It's almost a prerequisite that he's been there before to plan this. Especially on a Monday to gauge traffic. I really hope some of the tips they are getting are from other people that have been to park before and think they might have spotted him or captured him in a photo in the past.

:needdrink:

I just had a thought, well not just it's been roaming around in my head a few days. I know I'm not the only one who thinks BG looks (roughly) 20 years younger in one pic than the other. They stopped using the 2nd pic, all the billboards and wanted posters/pages just show the one pic, I've heard posters say they have had a harder time locating the 2nd pic. Maybe, what if, maybe they have an idea that he isn't in his 40-50's but more likely to be 18-25? (guessing) He honestly looks 21 or so in the one pic to me, with thick floppy hair brushed forward, like others have pointed out *think* Ross Harris hairstyle. The other pic I see a man who could be 40-55. Have they stopped using that one because it is misleading and makes him look older?

I've always thought he is younger than the general consensus - late teens to mid-twenties.
boy will I feel foolish when he's caught and is 65 if he's a day :facepalm:

I disagree. IMHO Criminal sexual predators generally would not take into consideration the legal consequences of their assaults when planning them. IMHO predatory sexual offenders often and mistakenly believe that they will never be caught hence the legal consequences are of no importance to them.

Criminals know that they might get caught and therefore do everything possible to avoid getting caught. They know that if they make one mistake, like allowing a victim to take a photo, it could mean loss of freedom.

There is no reason to connect this to Canada. It's far more likely that this is connect to Iowa. Even the man's outfit of hoodie, ball cap, boots, jeans and coat is unusual for Canada, but it is the same as the landowner.

Many of the Highway of Tears murders in Canada were committed by a transient man from the USA.

It was answered, thanks for your concern :)
And due to the answer It made it possible for me to sent a tip to LE on a possible suspect.

I needed to know if the subject, at the time he was exposing himself to the media, knew that an image of the suspect
had been released or not.
But the image had NOT been released at the time, and that IMO explained why the subject was calmly wearing several pieces of clothing similar to the clothing that the suspect was wearing on the photo released only a few hours later.

This subject has reddish/brown hair and a short beard, he is in his 40ish, participated in the search and is a local.
A couple of decades ago he was convicted of murder, which on one hand could point to him as a good suspect on the other hand it might be a problem if his DNA then is in CODIS etc. because if LE has DNA from the murder of Abby and Libby then they would already have a match and if that was the case they would have arrested him by know I believe, and no arrests have been made as far as we know. But who knows ?
IF he is the killer, he is hiding in plain sight.

Since you are in Denmark, I assume you saw this person on a news report which is floating around in video format somewhere online. Can you give us a day/time of the video? A news station call letters?

Just wanted to check in... sigh. Seems like we are pretty much where we were last week. Staying positive this will change soon

I am not married to the idea that the bloke is from Canada, just pointing out that preverts rarely take into account the results of their actions, let alone the legal consequences. btw, having spent consideral amounts of time in rural Alberta and Saskatoon, i can tell you that the typical ag workers up there dress the same as BG too.
Criminals know that they might get caught and therefore do everything possible to avoid getting caught. They know that if they make one mistake, like allowing a victim to take a photo, it could mean loss of freedom.

There is no reason to connect this to Canada. It's far more likely that this is connect to Iowa. Even the man's outfit of hoodie, ball cap, boots, jeans and coat is unusual for Canada, but it is the same as the landowner.

Many of the Highway of Tears murders in Canada were committed by a transient man from the USA.

If they are saying it does not appear to be the work of a SK, then perhaps they believe they have a motive? This would also further lead us to believe perhaps the person is local or has local ties. JMO

To say that it doesn't appear to be the work of a SK is a very curious statement.

If they believe the killer/s had a motive then that would tend to suggest that the girls weren't random victims.

It was referring to someone's normal mannerisms.

That's how I took it, too. That perhaps the man routinely walks around with his hand in his pocket. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO I still honestly believe the police have a good idea who is responsible and are just waiting for evidence to come back

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Same here! I have hope!

I logged in this morning hoping to see *ARREST* in the title of this thead. Hoping I log in tomorrow and see that big red lettering we all have been waiting for.

Justice for these girls. Justice for all child victims of homicide. There are far too many threads about all of the angels :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb