IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe someone would just go stomping onto private property, and she's obviously aware she's doing just that, judging from her reaction upon seeing the police arrive.

It's very eerie to hear that same crackling noise (twigs and leaves) as in the 'down the hill' audio sample that LE released.

All just my opinion.

I don't think they were deliberately on private property ... you can hear throughout the video that they kept an eye out for no tresspassing/private property signs. We don't even know who they may have "encountered" -- they saw someone on a 4-wheeler and then later they "saw that vehicle, we're probaby in trouble" -- did not imply police or who it may have been. But the video did end there.

:needdrink:

I just had a thought, well not just it's been roaming around in my head a few days. I know I'm not the only one who thinks BG looks (roughly) 20 years younger in one pic than the other. They stopped using the 2nd pic, all the billboards and wanted posters/pages just show the one pic, I've heard posters say they have had a harder time locating the 2nd pic. Maybe, what if, maybe they have an idea that he isn't in his 40-50's but more likely to be 18-25? (guessing) He honestly looks 21 or so in the one pic to me, with thick floppy hair brushed forward, like others have pointed out *think* Ross Harris hairstyle. The other pic I see a man who could be 40-55. Have they stopped using that one because it is misleading and makes him look older?

Could it be 2 men a father and son. Dressed same?

IMHO there's no doubt that LE has vetted everyone who has ever so much as looked cross-eyed at any of Libby's or Abby's parents or grandparents.
To say that it doesn't appear to be the work of a SK is a very curious statement.

If they believe the killer/s had a motive then that would tend to suggest that the girls weren't random victims.

Can't see anything upsetting the family anymore than they already have unless you were to say you suspect it being a family member or something. JMO

Ok, so this case has really hit home with me because I am somewhat close to that town and have children/grandchildren . With that being said, I have spent every spare hour following this. I have noticed a couple things on the photo of BG that no one else has but I'm not sure if I'm allowed or should say it on here...it could be upsetting to family of victimes

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

I am not married to the idea that the bloke is from Canada, just pointing out that preverts rarely take into account the results of their actions, let alone the legal consequences. btw, having spent consideral amounts of time in rural Alberta and Saskatoon, i can tell you that the typical ag workers up there dress the same as BG too.

Jean jacket with hoodie, ball cap, cowboy boots.

:needdrink:

I just had a thought, well not just it's been roaming around in my head a few days. I know I'm not the only one who thinks BG looks (roughly) 20 years younger in one pic than the other. They stopped using the 2nd pic, all the billboards and wanted posters/pages just show the one pic, I've heard posters say they have had a harder time locating the 2nd pic. Maybe, what if, maybe they have an idea that he isn't in his 40-50's but more likely to be 18-25? (guessing) He honestly looks 21 or so in the one pic to me, with thick floppy hair brushed forward, like others have pointed out *think* Ross Harris hairstyle. The other pic I see a man who could be 40-55. Have they stopped using that one because it is misleading and makes him look older?

I think what may be misleading you is that what you are perceiving as thick hair is actually a hood (according to LE's description).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could it be 2 men a father and son. Dressed same?

I think that is extremely unlikely unless LE are not telling us the whole truth about how the image was captured. If it's a capture from a video Libby took then they would know there were 2 identically dressed suspects.

I can't stop thinking in the very quick time scale the images were captured he took the hood down, and put his hand back in his pocket. It would have to be extremely quick, but it just looks like he has the hood up in one and down in the next. The hood up shielded a lot of his features and hair and made him look older?

I think what may be misleading you is that what you are perceiving as thick hair is actually a hood (according to LE's description).

The way I understood LE's description was that the suspect is wearing a hoodie. I don't believe they every said the hood is on the suspects head though.

For me it had not a lot to do with hat/no hat at all.

I thought he looked to have a bit of a baby face and younger looking skin in that first picture.

To me he looked like any young guy I have seen in my old stomping grounds in Mississippi. JMO

Please use REPLY WITH QUOTE. Thanks.

That bugs me too. I hesitate to complain because I don't know if people using phones or other devices see that option. I've goofed myself a few times, though, especially after not having visited this board in a while. IMO the plain "Reply" button should not even be a thing here. It might say something like "New Post" or some such.

Looks like floppy hair with a hair part. imo

I may be remembering this incorrectly but I do not think so, but LE said he appears to be wearing a hoodie and did not say it was on his head.

[Did anyone see a blog post today stating le knows who did this crime? Two individuals, building a case, arrest soon. It was taken down and I did not get details. Posted march 6.]...

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]

Yes. That blog post -- or another very like it -- is still out there.

Opus, I thought that too from the get go until I saw a lighter version of the pic........

attachment.php

THEN I thought he could be wearing a hat similar to one of these:

attachment.php
attachment.php

JMO Of course.

Looks like floppy hair with a hair part. imo

Attachments

• pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 533
  • pics3.jpg
    pics3.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 518
  • pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 534
That bugs me too. I hesitate to complain because I don't know if people using phones or other devices see that option. I've goofed myself a few times, though, especially after not having visited this board in a while. IMO the plain "Reply" button should not even be a thing here. It might say something like "New Post" or something.

I believe they do have that option. It is disappointing to read post after post that say only "Thanks" or "I agree".

Did he thank in advance the person who will give the tip that leads to the arrest of the murderers / plural in the conference? It sounds like that to me, but I haven't listened to the entire conference.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Opus, I thought that too from the get go until I saw a lighter version of the pic........

attachment.php

THEN I thought he could be wearing a hat similar to one of these:

attachment.php
attachment.php

JMO Of course.

That's what it looks like to me, too... Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online