IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When i looked at the image of the white (object) below his neck for the first time it appears to me that see a dark strap going across the white(?) that has suggested it past threads. Was there not a mention of a duffel bag/ backpack in the past. Jmo

Cementpond thanks for the link, you know that is what I (elley mae) called that inground pool. :)

So, this whole time I just saw a man with brown hair parted to the side. But after looking at this color enhanced photo (1st pic) again, I now half wonder if the man isn't wearing a hat similar to the ones in these two pics (the 2nd & 3rd pics)? Could those flaps really be what we're seeing and thinking is a hood? Just something to think about.

attachment.php

pics3.jpg

pic2.jpg

Also wonder if he may have had one of these hunting muffs around his neck too? They usually have a pull/drawstring to tighten them around the neck and face (which you can see the string on this one in the back).

pic4.jpg

BG most likely is not wearing a vape hoody, it's just speculation.
IMO it is just as valid a theory as a shopping bags handles.
To me it looks like white goggles but I seriously doubt that is what it is.

Too much noise to conclude its anything IMO but I'm 99% sure its either a pair of glasses/shades with a white frame OR the drawstring of his hoodie. If it's a drawstring then the other end is either hiding under his hoodie or he pulled the string out of one hole probably in preparation to strangle the girls.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. It is amazing what engineers are coming up with that is not available to the general public yet. Then there is this...machines trained to learn and pick up faces that are pixelated.
https://www.wired.com/2016/09/machine-learning-can-identify-pixelated-faces-researchers-show/

Just an FYI about that technology....from my understanding, it can't improve a pixelated or scrambled picture, but what it does is compare and match to pictures that are presented to it. The example I saw used a pixelated picture of one of the Boston Marathon bombers. The machine was presented a series of pictures of known criminals and was able to give likely matches. The correct picture was actually ranked 11 out of 100 or something (sorry, I can't remember the exact numbers, but the story appeared on Ars Technica a couple weeks back if you're interested in finding it). So you offer up a bunch of pictures and the machine will do its best to match the pixelated picture to one or more of those.

Just wanted to add to what you were saying, that's all. And...JMO.

I keep seeing this mentioned, but I don't think I saw/heard where the quote came from. Can someone provide a link?
Someone said that someone said - basically a "news" station (known for hyperbole) was supposedly quoting "a law enforcement source".

Frankly, it doesn't strike me as credible...

While we are on this subject, I seem to remember initial reports that LE wasn't even positive these were murders, which indicates to me a lack of obvious signs of rape or even graphic violence. There were, after all, open caskets. Then again, LE has been playing this extremely close to the vest all along.

IMHO... I always suspected they were strangled or drowned.

So I've been told (I know about the BH but am kinda (tiny bit) younger than that so never really watched it). But I actually saw this name many, many years ago on a game website. One of the rooms was called cementpond and I thought it was different so used it. LOL

When i looked at the image of the white (object) below his neck for the first time it appears to me that see a dark strap going across the white(?) that has suggested it past threads. Was there now a mention of a duffel bag/ backpack in the past. Jmo

Cementpond thanks for the link, you know that is what I (elley mae called that ingroung pool. :)

Just wanted to pop in and see how things were...real life has been crazy busy, in a good way, and all the picture viewing makes me feel like a dog chasing his tail. Even if I'm not posting as often, I've still been praying for justice and that no one else gets hurt by this lunatic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a world we live in where we have to worry about these things. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it is so sad that evil like this exists. I cannot get these poor girls out of my head :countsheep:

I think this suspect definitely deserves to be checked out. He fits the physical image well...white male, middle age (40s), light brown/blonde hair colour, similar hair cut, facial hair. In some of his photos on FB he looks older, while in others he looks younger...just like BG looks different in the two shots.

In terms of a profile, it looks like he is currently single (which could explain why someone hasn't turned him in) and works for a van lines (many have suspected a trucker). Delphi is just a straight shot north of Indianapolis up the 421. Does this guy travel this road for work or other reasons?

There are likely a lot of other midwestern middle age men with a similar look, but considering what this guy is wanted for, I think a tip should be sent to LE if it has not already.

Who is the suspect????

Welcome Frank Discussion :)

:welcome3:

As soon as I knew the trail technically ends at the NW end of the bridge, ai knew it was a trap. My military background would back this up.

Their backs were against a proverbial wall.

Someone said that someone said - basically a "news" station (known for hyperbole) was supposedly quoting "a law enforcement source".

Frankly, it doesn't strike me as credible...

While we are on this subject, I seem to remember initial reports that LE wasn't even positive these were murders, which indicates to me a lack of obvious signs of rape or even graphic violence. There were, after all, open caskets. Then again, LE has been playing this extremely close to the vest all along.

IMHO... I always suspected they were strangled or drowned.
LE's initial reports were they didn't suspect foul play but that was before the bodies were found. It seemed they and the family believed they were lost, took off with someone else, etc. Once the bodies were found, they quickly suspected foul play and shortly after that released the image, calling him a person that may know something to pretty quickly naming him a suspect.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yes, the fact that the photo of him looses clarity when enlarged suggests that he is a safe distance from the girls. If he was close to them, the photo would have better resolution. Instead of maintaining that distance, they allowed him to get close to them. That is what I don't understand.

I'm going to assume that taking the video and recording the suspect were deliberate and intentional. We know from the quality of the image that he is a safe distance from the girls when they are first aware of him.

It seems that no one can explain why they did not maintain that distance between themselves and someone that caused them some concern. On the other hand, if I were in a remote area and saw someone that caused me some concern, I would attempt to maintain distance between that person and me.

My thoughts on this seem to conflict with those of most people. I see him being 100-200 feet away from them when the pictures were taken, which is why they're so unclear. I think the girls felt fairly sure that he wouldn't do anything while on the bridge because it would be too easy to fall off during any altercation. I think he was walking behind them (from the north heading south), and they saw him when they turned around to go back and wait for their ride.

Libby may have thought there was something odd about him and recorded him for a while, but then turned the video off when he got too close so he didn't see what she was doing. They may have waited on one of the platforms for him to pass them by and started heading north. If he turned around to follow them back, they wouldn't really have any choice but to continue to the end of the bridge and try to avoid him there. Alternatively, he may have turned around and headed back north when he realized that they were moving in that direction, and then waited for them at the end of the bridge. Either way, he could have fairly easily grabbed them (or one of them) as the got off the bridge.

MOO

As soon as I knew the trail technically ends at the NW end of the bridge, ai knew it was a trap. My military background would back this up.

Their backs were against a proverbial wall.
I had a dream in the beginning that he was an ex - marine. One that was enlisted when young, not a lifer. I keep hoping I'm wrong, because I love Marines. A lot! But you are right- the more I see, the more I realize how well planned and tactical this attack was for him.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member