IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my video

He appears to have a skull logo on his hoodie/shirt. Hard to tell as colors bleed the further a pic is zoomed in.

snipped video link because I don't want to repost this video

Which hoodie, the one on the BG(I only ask because there is a family member in the video with a hoodie as well)? The guy that made this video is an "Alex Jones" conspiracy theorist type. He is throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks! MOO

I always took the "hand in the pocket" comment as someone who may be trying to hide an injury which he got during the murder.
Ppl put their hands in their pockets when they are uncomfortable and unsure of themselves.

how could liberty take a picture, after the murder?

Respectfully, JMO, I agree with Angelo. I don't think LE was referring to the 2 photos they released of the suspect that were taken by Liberty when they mentioned someone with their right hand in their pocket. I think it's possible LE found evidence of a possible injury to the suspect. Possibly to his right hand. In which case, it could be speculated, the suspect would try to hide his hand in his pocket so people/friends/family/etc would not notice a recent injury. He may or may not normally keep his right hand in his pocket. I think on the bridge he just happened to be walking with his right hand in his pocket by chance: i.e. not hiding an injury. JMO

Although the repetitive nature of many of the discussions here can be frustrating to wade through, the point is to keep the thread moving so that new eyes/brains will join and share opinions and keep the thread current. So, repeat away. We can scroll.

In the link above, it starts at 26:08

New threads usually begin after 1,000 posts, when mods have time... as they are volunteers and have real lives..so should be soon.

That said, I'm working backwards in the threads and hope the new videos will be repeated in the new one at the beginning of new thread by OP's or others that don't get "pasted" at intro posts

:needdrink:

I just had a thought, well not just it's been roaming around in my head a few days. I know I'm not the only one who thinks BG looks (roughly) 20 years younger in one pic than the other. They stopped using the 2nd pic, all the billboards and wanted posters/pages just show the one pic, I've heard posters say they have had a harder time locating the 2nd pic. Maybe, what if, maybe they have an idea that he isn't in his 40-50's but more likely to be 18-25? (guessing) He honestly looks 21 or so in the one pic to me, with thick floppy hair brushed forward, like others have pointed out *think* Ross Harris hairstyle. The other pic I see a man who could be 40-55. Have they stopped using that one because it is misleading and makes him look older?

That is a good observation! The picture they are using is much younger looking.

When I first started fiddling around with the pictures I thought he looked almost like he could be in his teens, almost high school. I settled on 20's but I still think he looks young. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he is much younger.

If it weren't for the clothes I would think almost father and son, as I couldn't reconcile the two looks being so different when messing with the pictures.

[Did anyone see a blog post today stating le knows who did this crime? Two individuals, building a case, arrest soon. It was taken down and I did not get details. Posted march 6.]...

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

I have seen it, and I believe you are talking about a blogger, initials RL. He was posting here with us for awhile, and on the two FB pages I have seen ---- and has been banned from nearly everywhere as best I can tell. I do not take anything from him as being of much value.

I believe TOS here say we cannot link to blogs.

The guy that made this video is an "Alex Jones" conspiracy theorist. He is throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks! MOO

I just saw another of his videos, well about 90 seconds of one before I thought this dude needs to put the crack pipe down............

I don't think this man will be arrested anytime soon if ever.

I googled "plastic sack handles" - and I didn't find a single one with this shape.

https://goo.gl/images/id7vXQ

This is the type of plastic sack I am thinking of. The white loop handle is what I think is sticking up and out of his jacket, like he's carrying a bag of something and stuffed it in the jacket to hide from view
ab0a3f1122f13d1461a3a4502606213f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skull logo...JW was really into Punisher from what I've seen...

That was my first thought...Punisher. Also the lady that zoomed into middle of shirt....Call of Duty Ghost. But on the zoomed in pics it almost looks "T" shaped and it looks as if part is over his chin/mouth.

About knives. A few weeks ago there was a guy in front of my Wal-Mart playing guitar for money. Absolutely beautiful voice that brought me to tears. So I plunked money into his guitar case and sat down to talk to him. I learned about this "travelling" or "transient" way last year in a search for some missing kids. Any who....he had a puppy with him. Could hurt animal or injured person have made girls follow to final location? Voice of "down the hill" IMO doesn't sound like an order but of BG telling the girls WHERE something or someone is located. MOOOO!!! And Wal-Mart guy mentioned that they all carry knives with them just in case. Blah blah point is...this guy was filthy and it's hard to find one without dirty clothes or dirty hair. BG looks clean and not typical transient IMO. Would a transient really worry about cleaning up before killing? MOO is no. Unless they have a place to clean up.
Also in the 80's my apt was broken into. Found out the guy was hiding out in another apt between break ins. He had eaten their food and used their shower. Wonder if any break ins around that time. Sorry if this is all over the place....had to type thought as it comes or I'll probably forget!!

I can't believe someone would just go stomping onto private property, and she's obviously aware she's doing just that, judging from her reaction upon seeing the police arrive.

It's very eerie to hear that same crackling noise (twigs and leaves) as in the 'down the hill' audio sample that LE released.

All just my opinion.

I heart her. I would go stomping with her any day.

https://goo.gl/images/id7vXQ

This is the type of plastic sack I am thinking of. The white loop handle is what I think is sticking up and out of his jacket, like he's carrying a bag of something and stuffed it in the jacket to hide from view
ab0a3f1122f13d1461a3a4502606213f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also think it is a grocery type sack. I believe that it contains his kill kit. MOO, IMHO, etc.

Since you are in Denmark, I assume you saw this person on a news report which is floating around in video format somewhere online. Can you give us a day/time of the video? A news station call letters?

In al respect, I will not share anymore details for now due to that I emailed my tip to the tip-line only 7 hours ago and if the police believe that this person could be a viable subject and want to investigate him, and the subject is reading this forum/thread, it might be negative for the investigation.
I hope you understand .

I don.t believe this is the individual. I was on google. It comes up under something like huge break in Delphi case.

Also, if you look at mouth on BG (not very clear) but same lip place meant as JW in his pics...IMO sorry if I'm wrong about this guy but so many reasons to think it could be him...and the fact his been MIA since 2 days before murders...

I'm going to look at him again. I was hoping I'd have one of those hail Mary moments if I ever saw the actual perps picture. But doesn't always play that way does it? I mean he's gotta be someone, so why not this dude. Fingers are crossed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

To say that it doesn't appear to be the work of a SK is a very curious statement.

If they believe the killer/s had a motive then that would tend to suggest that the girls weren't random victims.

Or, there was DNA recovered that has not been matched to other crime scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member