IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely his behaviour and demeanor was noticeably different to someone that knows him.
Even as a stone cold killer with no remorse, he would have been pumped up on adrenaline from the killings and evading attention and detection.
It's hard to believe he dusted himself off, took a deep breath and walked back into the light of day with no hint of the destruction he created. Someone must have a suspicion. Come on man! Speak up.

I don't understand this idea that there are vehicles in the picture. She's standing on top of a 60' bridge not the Empire State Building. If there were cars and people under the bridge you'd quite clearly see them. Unless we're describing toy cars and GI Joe's from this height, then I could see the need to have to draw arrows to point them out.

This was a great way of explaining and putting things into perspective. I actually chuckled out loud for the first time in my entire time reading these threads in the past few weeks, because it was so well put. My son who was sitting next to me doing some work at the counter wanted to know why I chuckled, and so I explained it to him, showing him the pictures so that he could understand. He's just a little kid, and his comment was, "oh yeah, I can totally see how someone could see a tire right there, when clearly it's just a leaf." I don't mean this as any disrespect to anyone analyzing the photos-- I'm the one who started the vape hoodie debacle, and I didn't even think it was a vape hoodie-- still think it's plastic bag handles-- I think we're all just going to see what our brains want us to see based on our own knowledge and experience.

I guess I imagined it or read something inaccurate. Disregard, my lightbulb must be faulty lol

I did find this from the IndyChannel Timeline

February 13, 5:30 p.m.: After family could not locate the girls they contacted the Carroll County Sheriff's Department.
The Carroll County Sheriff's Department, Delphi Police Department, and Delphi Fire Department were joined by the Department of Natural Resources to search for the two missing girls.
Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said crews began canvassing the area and tried pinging the girls' cell phones into the evening hours but had no success in finding them. The sheriff said they believed the girls' phones were either dead or turned off.

I thought only Libby had a phone but this sounds like Abby did too

I'm wondering if this is a slip up? Every thing else I've read made it seem like Libby was the only one with a phone. Hmm :confused:

I'm wondering if this is a slip up? Every thing else I've read made it seem like Libby was the only one with a phone. Hmm :confused:

So easy to assume every teenage girl has a cell phone, so it could be a reporting error.

I do understand. The area under the bridge is not in focus hence, items positioned 60' away from the camera's location certainly cannot be determined while using a small screen when viewing. HiDef is preferred.

:moo: This is not an assertion that the vehicles, nor the people surrounding and those inside the vehicles, are affiliated with the crimes against the two girls although I, personally, highly suspect that they may be involved in various ways. Everyone assumes the "down the hill" is the path to the creek across from where their bodies were discovered. We do not know when the bodies came to be at the location. Maybe down the hill led the girls to the vehicles parked down below the bridge.

I shall not belabor the topic. However, ignoring possible evidence is not helpful to the goal of finding the killer of Abby and Libby.

I am not here to disparage anything but I wonder if this photo will help to see just how close the ground is. A car and people would not be so teeny? Wanting any clue to bring us closer but have a look and see what you think.
attachment.php

Attachments

• video still.jpg
    video still.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 724
Surely his behaviour and demeanor was noticeably different to someone that knows him.
Even as a stone cold killer with no remorse, he would have been pumped up on adrenaline from the killings and evading attention and detection.
It's hard to believe he dusted himself off, took a deep breath and walked back into the light of day with no hint of the destruction he created. Someone must have a suspicion. Come on man! Speak up.

Nope....I disagree. Dennis Rader aka BTK. 10 murders, 30 years, wife, kids, neighbors, coworkers never suspected.

I think this might be the type of suspect he is. He can compartmentalize the murders separately from day to day life.

I don't know that this is fact, JMO, I just am not certain he acted differently afterward.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

There wasn't a car on the private drive, how is this still being discussed?

Added... not beside the arrow but up against the bridge
4957055e4513ca788b22c50fe7b840a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just so you know you aren't completely losing your mind, I see what resembles a person where you have outlined as well! I do fully expect that we are looking at nothing more than a landscape playing tricks on our eyes... nonetheless, my eyes can see a human form that appears to be male, with ear-length hair (possibly a bowl-cut-type style), wearing a light-colored t-shirt (possibly a black symmetrical pattern centered on the shirt), facing towards the bottom left corner of the photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope....I disagree. Dennis Rader aka BTK. 10 murders, 30 years, wife, kids, neighbors, coworkers never suspected.

I think this might be the type of suspect he is. He can compartmentalize the murders separately from day to day life.

I don't know that this is fact, JMO, I just am not certain he acted differently afterward.

Going off of this too, BTK didn't have an MO (some claim he had one, I find it pretty sporadic tbh) and honestly just killed anyone to kill. So even if the perp in this case has killed before, his MO could be completely different or just women in general. I find that highly unlikely, but I thought I'd just throw that in there. It's not unheard of (although rare.) JMO.

Kudos to you all that keep looking at photos. I'm reading the threads, but have nothing to add and feel as if my eyes will explode if I try to examine one more blown up image.

My heart breaks for these girls and their families. I hope this monster is caught soon.

I just read a new article on the case today. In the article it says LE has a suspect but no arrest?

The question to me remains if it was just 1 person how did he get 2 girls across the creek. IMO he had to have had a gun to have complete control. I just can't see any other way to get someone to comply. The other question I have is which side were they killed on. Also, why is everyone referring to RSO as a suspect? I haven't heard anything about them being sexually assaulted.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

the phone was pinging all over town then it stopped. I wonder if the girls were taken elsewhere then brought back where they were found......
I think the phone was pinging from a specific tower and someone may have said that phones all over town ping there. I am guessing a general statement made by someone, then repeated as if factual maybe? I have not heard that the phone had any type of GPS tracking program on it

I think LE should be searching the homeless community throughout the area and neighboring towns and cities. I think there's a reason he hasn't been caught yet and that's because he is a complete loner - homeless, moves from shelter to tent area, with no one ever knowing his name, just another homeless man blending in with the rest. He spends his days on trails, around the city, and saw an opportunity. It's not the most 'intriguing' story but it seems very plausible. Although, considering the most identifiable parts of the suspect are his clothing, if he were homeless would it be difficult to change clothes, etc? Just something to think about.

You're so much nicer than me. I was insane that he said one of the parents dropped them off, didn't know times, and got the dates wrong. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge LE supporter most of the time, but how can the Captain of the information team come so unprepared?

It didn't give me a great deal of confidence.

I'm still praying for DNA and a hit.

I liked the idea of the roadshow, the good intentions of such a show. Unfortunately, I am somewhat bothered by the fact that a captain shows up so unprepared that he doesn't know the dates and the times Abagail and Liberty were dropped of at the trail. It's as if he is just going through the motions and that doesn't inspire confidence if the ISP wants such a representation of their organization. The show had good intentions, I'll give them that much.

The question to me remains if it was just 1 person how did he get 2 girls across the creek. IMO he had to have had a gun to have complete control. I just can't see any other way to get someone to comply. The other question I have is which side were they killed on. Also, why is everyone referring to RSO as a suspect? I haven't heard anything about them being sexually assaulted.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
On my opinion, all he needed was physical control of one of the girls, the other would probably not leave. I've asked the very same questions of my girls and their close friends. They have all have said they would stay and not leave the other, but try to fight These girls were heros. This creep needs to be found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413