IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way, so a mom and a boy ( Scott Peterson), a young couple (Todd Kohlhepp) , and all those all family murder do not qualify for double murder. Honestly, double murder is double murder, they are equally sinful regardless the victims are girls or boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sheriff was specifically talking about two girls being taken, because he was speaking of the Iowa murders.

I was thinking along the same exact lines as you...that the two BG pictures were caught in the background of video or pictures and that the audio recording was from a different recording. But it's all just speculation.

I also wonder if there might have been someone closer to Libby (and her phone) in addition to the BG, which brings us back to the question of whether or not the voice actually belongs to the person in the pictures or does it belong to somebody else (??).

Yes! That was what I thought, too! That the "down the hill" recording was her literally starting the recording in secret to catch what he was doing. But the one that he was caught visually was a different video.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Could she have started to video him because she noticed following them earlier then when he followed them across the bridge she sensed something wasn't right?
I believe that to be the case. I think something spooked her so she began filming him. Then stuck her phone in her pocket as he approached he.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

To me Big Ten are mid west:) so of course IN is mid west.

I know, right?! Plus, it's literally in the midwest lol. I'm curious though how some people come to that conclusion. Literally flat out curious.

I was thinking along the same exact lines as you...that the two BG pictures were caught in the background of video or pictures and that the audio recording was from a different recording. But it's all just speculation.

I also wonder if there might have been someone closer to Libby (and her phone) in addition to the BG, which brings us back to the question of whether or not the voice actually belongs to the person in the pictures or does it belong to somebody else (??).

I am not sure about Libby's phone. But maybe like many people, her phone is loaded with picture and there is not enough space to do lengthy recording? She might estimated the recording would be long so she hit the voice memo instead camera??

I don't mean to clog the board, but I'm incredibly curious why someone thinks Indiana is not in the midwest. I'm so curious.

Is it because it's closer to Ohio?? As a kid in Illinois, I always knew of Indiana as my sister state. Probably because we could ride our bikes to the boarder. I'm super curious the reasoning behind that thought!:thinking:
I think they were just misinformed. I am pretty sure they know they were incorrect. I have seen several posts referring the poster to Wikipedia page about midwestern states.:thinking:

When LE first released the picture of BG, he was a person of interest. Shortly after, we was the suspect. I'm guessing they found more evidence, or tied him to the audio after the initial pic release?

I'm convinced the phones moved round town b/c he had something to attend to like work or he was trying to establish an alibi by "being in town" the day the girls were murdered.

I do believe this is a local. I do believe he wanted to be seen as innocent and left the scene for an alibi only to revisit the scene after sealing his alibi. He needed a corroboration to take him away from the scene like "I was running errands at the hardware store" or "i had to step into work to check something from the day before".

I hope he was stressed out that he had to secure the phones with the evidence while he was trying to seal his alibi in town at the same time.

Thought he destroyed the data. Nope. Sorry idiot.

Not a bad theory....interesting.

I'm convinced the phones moved round town b/c he had something to attend to like work or he was trying to establish an alibi by "being in town" the day the girls were murdered.

I do believe this is a local. I do believe he wanted to be seen as innocent and left the scene for an alibi only to revisit the scene after sealing his alibi. He needed a corroboration to take him away from the scene like "I was running errands at the hardware store" or "i had to step into work to check something from the day before".

I hope he was stressed out that he had to secure the phones with the evidence while he was trying to seal his alibi in town at the same time.

Thought he destroyed the data. Nope. Sorry idiot.

That could explain the phone ping all over town. MOO

Can someone tell me how to add a avatar to my profile. I can't find where i do it anywhere.

Again, as I stated a few comments back, the phone pinging was discussed and it was pointed out the phone does not need to be moving around town to ping different towers. This is a small town.

IIRC, LE never confirmed anything about the phone pinging. This comment came from Libby's grandfather on the evening of the 13th. Read just a few posts up for further explanation.

Again, as I stated a few comments back, the phone pinging was discussed and it was pointed out the phone does not need to be moving around town to ping different towers. This is a small town.

Yes I read all the comments about towers and pinging. But it is still possible for BG to have had the phone in town. I do not think it can be dismissed. MOO

Yes I read all the comments about towers and pinging. But it is still possible for BG to have had the phone in town. I do not think it can be dismissed. MOO

Interesting. But I cannot see a person who just murdered two girls walking around town with their phone. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413