IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it Peru?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The name of a man who lives at the Peru home on Canal Street had came up during the ongoing investigation into the homicides of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams, said FBI Special Agent Bob Ramsey.

From www.jconline.com

I don't know how you can expect there to not be talk about the only possible break/lead/information we've had in weeks.

The property owner was arrested. That's a big deal until we know for sure it's not, right?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

yes I get that. Living in that area it would be wise but rules are rules and if he was not allowed one then he broke that rule.
No I know I'm just saying 40 acres I would be terrified without one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

What does the last line mean?

"Warrant or Writ of Attmnt for the Body of a Person issued"

bbm - as in, a deceased person?

It means writ of attachment for the body of a person. Meaning whoever is being arrested. Basically means a warrant for that person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<snip>I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you get a little comfort from spending time on Websleuths. <snip>

Deltucky, I didn't lose a son. I was referring to a comment made earlier by another poster who stated PO lost a son to cancer (hodgkin's lymphoma, I believe). It would be a blow on top of all his other woes (divorce, credit card debt, property loss, etc.). to be falsely accused of this crime. JMO, MOO, and all the rest

"By the time I get my act together, the play's over."

:bump:

You can post the court links and discuss the charges.

You CANNOT sleuth this individual relative to Abby's and Libby's murders, as no indication of his involvement has been released. On the contrary, he was cleared. More than likely, in the course of investigating him, these unrelated violations came to light. So, as Sillybiily said, cool your jets.

If it gets out of hand, substantial Time Outs WILL be issued on the spot. You've now been warned.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

ETA: For the umpteenth time, leave the FB gossip ON FB!

TIA for your cooperation.

On those same posts there is an ad for CASA(Court Appointed Special Advocate) program that is in several counties in Indiana including Carroll County. I was unable to copy logo but some of you should check it out if possible. It looks familiar. There are over 3400 advocates in Carroll county who are volunteers who help juveniles as needed. I could not access a list of the volunteers but it would be worth investigating. I am sure they have access to a lot of confidential information about the juveniles.

I am in a different state, but a long time CASA volunteer. Volunteer information is never available to the public. We are allowed access all information related to the child we are serving, through court order. But I'm not sure what that has to do with this case.

So .... does this mean that he had 2 yrs. suspended license followed by (consecutive) 2 yrs. probation?
Wish I understood legalese better.
I believe it means that he was already on probation , and the 2 years wouldn't start until his current probation ended.
That said - correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't we told we could discuss his current arrest but not sleuth him or discuss him as a possible suspect? Serious question, I can't remember who posted it or when. TIA

ETA: As always, a day late and a dollar short! Thanks for the confirmation GGE

You can post the court links and discuss the charges.

You CANNOT sleuth this individual relative to Abby's and Libby's murders, as no indication of his involvement has been released. On the contrary, he was cleared. More than likely, in the course of investigating him, these unrelated violations came to light. So, as Sillybiily said, cool your jets.

If it gets out of hand, substantial Time Outs WILL be issued on the spot. You've now been warned.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

ETA: For the umpteenth time, leave the FB gossip ON FB!

TIA for your cooperation.

Well, that's been blown to kingdom come.

Who are you? How are you connected? How do you think it is ok to kill anyone? Could you not control yourself? Angry? How do you think what you did is ok? You wake, you sleep, you eat, you talk to family and friends? Maybe you comfort a family member. Who knows. What is known is that you have no value. What would justify lashing out on 2 little girls? Can't control yourself? Did you enjoy yourself? Are you proud of yourself? What did you enjoy most? The control? The lust? Did this make you feel like you got compensation for something you were owed? You are a dirty and nasty man. No real woman would have you because you have nothing to offer a real woman. You get the ugly chicks. They cook good and probably have teenage girls you would like to "enlighten". You can't be loyal. You are in control and such a bad for taking control of two little girls. You are gross and should die. You really concerned about what you did? 2 little girls. So cute. Best friends. Unlike you will ever have. You will never really be loved. After you kill someone, that stank stays with you. You will never wash their smell off you or forget that moment was last breath. My dad was a xx. You don't want to go down that road. Stop running or the ones you do care for may pay your price.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Whoa.

I am a CASA in Clay County, Indiana and I can assure you there is NO way there are 3400 CASA's in Carroll County.

The property owner isn't either girl's grandfather.

“Basically, what we’re trying to do is eliminate those who we know are not the suspect and then create another row where these people could be somebody we need to look at,” Riley said.

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/16/police-question-multiple-people-in-delphi-girls-murders/

"I haven’t really had a chance to let it soak in," Logan said after a brief pause to think about the day's events. "I know the families.”

http://www.11alive.com/news/teens-found-dead-on-indiana-trail/408944834

I don't know about ALL 75 year old men, but most do well to shuffle through the house, let alone run through the woods, through creeks and over rickety old bridges, JMHO. I'm very close to a 70 year old who does well to potty on his own.

And my mother, age 75 with COPD , just trekked part of the Costa Rica rainforest in 90 degree heat, 95% humidity.

We took it slow due to snakes ( and sloth watching) but she did it

With all the talk of RL's son and friends having a spot back there, perhaps it's one of the friends? Age would probably match better.

He says DOWN many times in that interview, He is DEFINITELY not the voice on the audio and he doesn't look anything like the pic. NO WAY. That is my STRONG opinion.

Well, that's been blown to kingdom come.

I just go through and use the alert button and report violating posts. they do clean up and put repeat offenders on time out, which makes things nicer in here for a day or two. Definitely worth the time and effort.

My thoughts exactly. These posts will be read for years. I wish it would not be permitted because it inevitably steers toward insinuating he is the suspect, and his laundry is out in the breeze. He doesn't deserve this. Until or unless he is noted as a POI or suspect, I don't think it's right to post his laundry anywhere.

I mean, it was all public record anyway. As long as we're not slandering him with untruths or implying he's the killer I'm not sure it's unfair. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee