IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm concerned that these murders are already dropping out of the news cycle. There's not even one new article or tweet this morning about the girls. Nothing about the reward amount or fundraisers or anything. I hate it when crimes start to drop out of the news cycle and they aren't solved.

Any time a parole officer finds you have violated your parole and the conditions of your parole, you are held without bond until the court date. A parole violation almost always means you will serve the rest of the sentence you had initially been given.

If this person had (4) DWI arrests, then it could be as simple as him being caught in public having been drinking alcohol or been drunk.

Any parole violation in any state is without bond until court date.

MOO

Last night reading thru some of the threads, I felt saddened that an innocent man is being sleuthed. I come back here this morning and it's continuing. :facepalm:

I think it is natural people will wonder. I am not sure we can say he is innocent or guilty at this point. I guess you are thinking 'innocent until proved guilty'. Which is indeed what it should be. People will wonder due to the timing of such an arrest,the additional searches in his property,similar clothing and so far no response from the police about the rumour mill going at full speed after the arrest as has happened regarding other rumours. Also other criminals have been arrested for non related criminal issues in order to garner substantial evidence whilst detaining them. I understand that other innocent people have been thrown under the bus so we must keep that in mind .

Last night reading thru some of the threads, I felt saddened that an innocent man is being sleuthed. I come back here this morning and it's continuing. :facepalm:

If I understand correctly we are allowed to discuss his arrest and criminal history but not allowed to sleuth him because he isn't a suspect in this case? Color me confused and back to lurk mode.

I'm concerned that these murders are already dropping out of the news cycle. There's not even one new article or tweet this morning about the girls. Nothing about the reward amount or fundraisers or anything. I hate it when crimes start to drop out of the news cycle and they aren't solved.

I posted one earlier in the thread that was only an hour old when I posted it, but it was the only one I saw.

:facepalm: With over 3000 tips coming in and LE checking everyone, I'm pretty sure he wasn't the only one.

This is true, but LE has quickly told the public that the other arrests were not connected to the murders. The DA has personally told the public to cool it, usually within 24 hours. The landowner is a victim since the bodies were found on his property and he is being tarred and feathered on Facebook, but no one in LE has said a peep. I really think LE should try to put a stop to the rumors ASAP. They've done it before.

I posted one earlier in the thread that was only an hour old when I posted it, but it was the only one I saw.

I must have missed that one. Usually there are new articles on Sunday, but I'm not finding much. There are some recaps of yesterday's fundraiser, but that's it. It's just really slowing down in media coverage already, which is sad. IMO

Page number referrals aren't very helpful on WS, because page length is adjustable from 100 posts per page down to about 10 I think. I use 50 myself. No snark intended.

No snark taken! I didn't know there was an option! Good to know!

If I understand correctly we are allowed to discuss his arrest and criminal history but not allowed to sleuth him because he isn't a suspect in this case? Color me confused and back to lurk mode.

Bessie said:
You can post the court links and discuss the charges.

You CANNOT sleuth this individual relative to Abby's and Libby's murders,

IMO... This gives implied leeway from mods in the event that the court website refreshes with new information that does or does not link him to the girls' case - this gives us an "in", you see... not sure if I"m explaining very well... it's like they put a ladder up against a house and said don't climb it unless the house catches on fire. One might wonder "well is there reason to think it might catch on fire?? this seems pointless??" but if the flames burst forth, we'll suddenly think to ourselves "gee, good thing that guy put a ladder up against the house so we can get those people out! perhaps he knew something we didn't"....

which reminds me of the part I read in the Unabridged Websleuths Rules this morning -

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

paraphrasing it said something like "if it you find yourself thinking that either the mods are idiots or they must know something you don't... they very likely know something you don't".

JMO and just thinking out loud...

Maybe they are getting tired of telling the public to "cool it". I'm also certain the Land Owner was cleared in the beginning, given it was his property.

I'm so sorry but I've been out of town, does anyone know whereabouts the posts start about the arrest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post #13 is the first mention...

I'm wondering if they are still looking for a murder weapon or that backpack/duffel bag that may or may not exist.

Not 100% sure but here is a picture of the buildings around RL's home. The green circle is where the recent search happened, I believe the blue circle is a garage, and the two red circles to be a barn and a shed. No idea which one the trespasser was in, but I'd only consider the bigger red circled building to be a barn. Hopefully someone local can chime in to confirm this.

attachment.php

The property across the street (including the green circles) have a different owner -- <modsnip>. They own quite a bit of farmland in that area.

The property across the street (including the green circles) have a different owner -- <modsnip> They own quite a bit of farmland in that area.

So is the green circle the silo they were searching recently?

Where is this information about a silo being searched coming from? There was a silo in the picture tweeted by the reporter on Friday night, but no mention that it was being searched. Is there a link stating that the silo was searched?

Maybe they are getting tired of telling the public to "cool it". I'm also certain the Land Owner was cleared in the beginning, given it was his property.

Yep, he was indeed cleared, you are correct!

:facepalm: With over 3000 tips coming in and LE checking everyone, I'm pretty sure he wasn't the only one.

Agree. They said themselves many people have been arrested for other things in the process of all of the investigating.

He was arrested, and LE was searching on/near his property.

There is good reason people have interest in this, to those who just can't possibly believe it means anything. Maybe it doesn't. Who knows?

I agree, time will tell. But after a month of nothing, this is an interesting development to me, to say the least.

I agree.
Imo they had a tip.

The property across the street (including the green circles) have a different owner -- <modsnip> They own quite a bit of farmland in that area.

Oops, should have made that more clear. I'll edit my post to not cause confusion.

yes

Do you see the hat on the BG guy with the bent rim like I posted? I've looked at it so much and it's so obvious to me, I guess my mind could play tricks on me because not everyone sees it! I think it's more of a country thing though.
I see it and I think you have a point. If LE hasn't noticed maybe it wouldn't hurt to point it out to them. It very well could be a more visual identifying feature than the blue jacket.

Thank you for continuing to post about it. I think sometimes important posts get overlooked or flat out ignored as people are interested in putting their own thoughts out there.

JMO

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Although your theory seems very plausible, it alternately could be a matter of timing in that the officers were already out there and discovered a probation violation that a number of officers saw and couldn't just ignore it, especially IF it was alcohol related given previous DUIs. If they chose to ignore it & he later drove & had an accident, there would be hell to pay.

Just want to say - if the bodies of two young girls were found on my property and the killer hadn't been caught, that would be enough for ME to have a few drinks. Not saying that's what happened...just saying.

Yep, he was indeed cleared, you are correct!

Cleared with the evidence that they had at that time. It does not mean this can not change in the investigation at a later date. Not saying it has but we do not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413