IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Carter is frustrated then it's high time that he release the video of the guy actually walking on that bridge. Seriously, how is that going to hinder the case? Maybe there is no video of him ON the bridge, maybe those are just pictures she took otherwise it does not make since to "withhold" that info from the public. Maybe she used the video function only after he got closer to them or was already in control of them. Who knows. Are they concerned about the girls voices/state of mind which can be heard audibly? Then mute the sound but release the small portion of video of him walking. It may be the very thing that brings in the right tip.

Talk about frustrated, I'm frustrated with ISP. It has been a month and it seems they are no closer today than they were Feb. 14th. If they continue to protect the case by withholding then I think it will turn into a cold case.

:(

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

There is a site where you can look up a police departments percentage in solving crime. Although Delphi has no murder rate to compare to... their aggravated assault, robbery, property damage and theft rates are about the poorest of the ones I looked up for being solved...how pray tell are they going to do on this murder? No wonder FBI came in to help. Sorry but it is right there in Statistics that they keep on police departments...

Maybe families need to hire private PI with some of reward money...(Not from small town area). This is a high profile case...Someone will take it for the publicity...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RL the property owner (PO) was arrested on probation violatio. Now he has to sit in jail without bond until his hearing so the judge can decide how to handle the violation.

yes, i knew he had been arrested on a probation violation, I just had not read that they was a hearing for it.

I agree that he did something to conceal the bodies. In one of the RL interviews, they were standing at the top of the hill and we were given good views of most of the crime scene. Otoh, maybe it's just really different if you are actually walking the area.

The more I study this crime, the less decided I am about anything except what a monster he is.

attachment.php

Looking at that image and how the area is void of under brush i would think that their bodies were visable from a distance, unless they were covered with leaves. I would also if the searcher/s that found them were told not to touch or disturb the area. Jmo

I don't want this to be perceived as sleuthing RL so big disclaimer...but in looking at the previously posted video here of RL: http://cbs4indy.com/2017/02/16/property-owner-talks-about-discovery-of-missing-delphi-teens-bodies/ the attire RL is wearing is the sort of "getup" I see when I look at the BG picture -- hoodie under jacket w/ camo cap. I am not saying these are the same clothes, only saying that IMO this clothing configuration is what I've always assumed BG was wearing vs. some of the other clothing item(s) mentioned.

In my town 6 of 10 dress that way.

GGE explains in more detail in the post after mine. The link is buried somewhere in the thread last night I think.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...qTTFNREV5TnpFek1UTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhORE09In19

is the current case, scroll to the bottom for the current 2017 entries.

It's just a hearing to go before his judge who gave him probation instead of jail back in 2014. The judge will decide if he thinks RL should be allowed to stay on probation or should instead just serve the original sentence that was suspended pending successful completion of probation. Some judges give second chances and let someone stay on probation, others say "you know what? you can just do jail". Either way he will be in jail through next monday because no bond was set, unless his lawyer manages to get him house arrest for the next 7 days until his hearing, like he did once before (it's all in the notes of this case, or perhaps that was noted in the case notes for a previous charge- either way the case number is on the page I linked to, I know that much. I would try to be more specific right now but I've got a bit of an issue here I'm trying to deal with just now, sorry.)

The news organization that published this is Fox59. That is the one which has already had two errors/misleading articles/headlines which I have posted about previously :moo: , and one which LE was quoted that the producer at Fox59 talked with LE and apologized, and LE had to put out they were not quoting correctly.

For me at least, this is strike #3, Fox59 you are out.... for me giving credibility to your journalism. :moo: <--- =My Own Opinion.

Usually, local channels are the go to for good journalism and correct information vs. "pick up and rehash and salacious headline" papers/sites that we all take with a grain of salt iykwim.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/13/police-continue-investigation-of-several-people-of-interest-a-month-into-delphi-murder-investigation/

"Libby gave investigators their best clue, a photograph of a white male, between the ages of 25-45, in a blue winter jacket, dressed in jeans and a brown hat."

Above quote in article... I don't really believe that Fox59 has this scoop of age and hat by LE. Until, at least, until another MSM says it (without quoting as DailyMail may do) or LE releases this information.

:moo:

Honestly, not everyone pay much attention as WS do. So the reporter at fox59 is not using his words carefully. Don't expect that much from a local reporter.

Seems a tweet of 'Logan was arrested on charges unrelated to the murder investigation and is not considered a suspect' would be forthcoming. But :::crickets::: leads people to speculate.

IF if if Fox59 was correct in their latest news report, it excludes him perhaps due to age.

Libby gave investigators their best clue, a photograph of a white male, between the ages of 25-45, in a blue winter jacket, dressed in jeans and a brown hat.

&#8220;It's not often that we have a picture of the suspect, or the sound of his voice,&#8221; said Carter. &#8220;That&#8217;s a first in my career.&#8221;

Yet my issue is that Fox59 inputs stuff into their reports of the reporters opinion, which is misleading :pullhair: as to a quote from LE or fact for some folks... and this age range perhaps was NOT said by LE :moo: until I hear otherwise

http://fox59.com/2017/03/13/police-continue-investigation-of-several-people-of-interest-a-month-into-delphi-murder-investigation/

What i have been trying to say. Anyone on that bridge was trespassing. I really don't thinks cxs would assume responsibily. And from maps i have seen other then cxs right of way it's private property around that. Jmo

This is what i have been saying/suggesting, as far as i have seen it is not a part of the trail, no way no how would cxs allow ppl to walk that bridge without being liable. And from looking at the maps all property other then the cxs right of way it is private. Just like the well worn path behind the cemetary to the creek, obvious that ppl have walked there yet it is private property.

When living down south, NC,VA signs were not required, (not all could read) fences were a way of saying private property. Even with the t post at both ends of the abandoned rr

As far as my understanding, even if people trespass, if they get injured, they could sue the property owner. I read a post in a different forum a lady stole vegetable / fruits from a neighbor and she fell on the ground, she sued the property owner and got some medical fees paid off by the property owner. For this bridge, I would say if somebody falls off or gets injured because of lack of maintenance of that bridge, the bridge owner will take some kind of responsibility even it is a trespassing.

All cell phones are required by law to have a GPS receiver in them. Been that way since the mid to late 1990's. This requirement is so that 911 can locate cell phones. The phone sends its last GPS position, amongst other information, when the phone is in contact with the cell tower. If for some reason the phone is not able to receive from two satellites it will use the information from the radio signal to determine it's location.

So, technically, every cell phone is a GPS device.

This article tells me differently
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2394177,00.asp

This is what BG has in his right jacket pocket. keeping his hand in his jean pocket so he can secure and hide the weapon with his elbow. Pretty intimidating. IMO

I had the same thought, i also tried to see how many officers were on the LE force there but could not find it. I do think that with the low crime( compared to lot's of other places) that folks there didn't have the mindset that folks in other places do. Iirc the last murder was 15 yrs ago. I think that is what has ppl there in disbelief, so unexpected and shockinh for an other wise quiet town. Jmo

There is a site where you can look up a police departments percentage in solving crime. Although Delphi has no murder rate to compare to... their aggravated assault, robbery, property damage and theft rates are about the poorest of the ones I looked up for being solved...how pray tell are they going to do on this murder? No wonder FBI came in to help. Sorry but it is right there in Statistics that they keep on police departments...

Maybe families need to hire private PI with some of reward money...(Not from small town area). This is a high profile case...Someone will take it for the publicity...

This is what BG has in his right jacket pocket. keeping his hand in his jean pocket so he can secure and hide the weapon with his elbow. Pretty intimidating. IMO

I would wager it was a small handgun, if it was a gun at all.

Hi all. Still catching up, so apologies if we're past the whole geocaching thing now. Just wanted to share some thoughts - almost every case I've followed on here that took place in a rural area, someone inevitably brings up geocaching. The reality is, not one of these cases (of those that were solved) have ended up being related to geocaching. Nor can I think of any crimes in the media that involved geocaching. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but it's unlikely. If our perp WAS into geocaching, I don't think he'd be out committing a crime with a pin out in the open to reflect it. This is a guy who, from the pictures, tried pretty hard to disguise himself...hat pulled way down, baggy clothes, no visible logos, possibly a hood. Personally, I think the geocaching angle is a dead end. JMO.

I can see the resemblance of the logo, but I agree that it is a dead end. Like, how into it would you have to be to be buying geocache-logo apparel? You know that's probably going to be sold exclusively online. And it's not really a hobby that requires specialized equipment or merchandise, so it's not like someone would be buying something online for it anyway. Only someone that would be really visible in that community would buy apparel with the logo on it, and I don't think the perp is someone that visible or tech savvy either. So IMO it's not a geocaching logo, I think it is something that can be bought at a hardware store, tractor supply store, or big-box home improvement store.

Hi everyone. Can someone clarify who found the girl's bodies. I remember reading in an earlier thread that the bodies were found by a woman but in the interview with the PO that was made the day after the bodies were discovered (i.e. The one on the first page of this thread) the PO clearly states that a "he" found the bodies

Welcome Senator11 :)

:welcome:

Yes, as we all do wish for a break in the investigation. I hope RL turned himself in rather than wait to be arrested. What is difficult to reconcile for me is the fact that LE KNEW that RL, if arrested on a Friday evening, would be held over the entire weekend, with no bond, until an appearance in court. Why didn't they let the PO wait and turn himself in on tomorrow Monday? Maybe he'll not get out until time is served.

What rotten luck that would be for a double homicide to occur on your property but you are the one who spends time in jail for previous and fairly current infractions. That is a double whammy. And at age 75yo.

Many of our case studies have far reaching unpleasant side effects on entire communities, as we are witnessing here in Carroll County.

I believe everything they do and say is calculated to be a message to the murderer(s), including this arrest of PO. Perhaps the BG thinks RL knows something and that he is busy cutting himself a deal right now and that will make them panick and a make mistakes. Or he may have been threatened and been picked up for his own protection. Whatever the case, IMO it's part of LE strategy to flush out BG(s) or those who know him and haven't been willing to come forward. I think so because of the search at his property earlier in the day and his late night arrest, and especially since it was done late on Friday with no news releases over the weekend.

IF if if Fox59 was correct in their latest news report, it excludes him perhaps due to age.

Yet my issue is that Fox59 inputs stuff into their reports of the reporters opinion, which is misleading :pullhair: as to a quote from LE or fact for some folks... and this age range perhaps was NOT said by LE :moo: until I hear otherwise

http://fox59.com/2017/03/13/police-...est-a-month-into-delphi-murder-investigation/

It appears that fox59 has updated their story and removed the age range speculation. FWIW

Whut &#55357;&#56886;?.......
No way.

I agree he ha a gun.
But not that.
Jmo

One thing to remember is that LE have said they do not know if BG acted alone. So someone may not match BG's photo but that does rule them out from being involved in the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb