IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking.. we have some small cemeteries around here, kind of secluded or not off main roads..and it's not uncommon for people to hang out in them, party or go there to engage in their drug activities. We even had a guy set up house in one for a short time. This isn't limited to cemeteries either, they've done these things in wooded areas too, whether or not it's been private property. My grandparents property is much larger than ours and there's been a few times in the past they found where people were growing "stuff" back in there on their land. Also, one of the people they pay to help around the place sometimes has crashed in their barns. Sometimes it's been because he's worn out after working and it's only for a few hours, but a couple times I guess he had no place to go (g/f kicked him out) and he crashed there a few days. They've never really minded because they've known him since he was a kid. I'm sure they'd let him stay in the house too, but I don't think he's ever asked.

jmo..

I poo poo'd the early talk about meth labs and such. I'll admit I was brought up short a few minutes ago by ex wife's FB rant and the cemetery meth lab...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I want to say...we live very rural here...about a half mile down the road this guy built a canvas and plywood 'hut'...he would come in about every 3 days, be down there half a day or so...and leave...one day I was outside...he stopped and asked about his missing dogs..I said I hadn't seen em...I asked how many dogs did he have down there...he said 11...!!!! I said you are only here every three days...are you really coming and only feeding and watering them every three days..he said well yeah...(mind you, this was summer time, it gets 110 outside)(there is no electricity or well on the property)....He lingered...kept opening and closing the gate...I casually stepped into the house and grabbed my little 410 (it is kept loaded and by the front door for rattlesnakes) and stepped back outside...he then asked could he come in my house for some ice! The gun did not phase him in the least...
My point is...these tweakers have no morals...no conscience...he creeped me out..had to tell the Mr. when he got home that night...next time the guy came he had a little chit chat with the guy...then Mr. told Border Patrol and they went down there and had a 'look see'...shortly thereafter LE showed up and the guy did not return...

I poo poo'd the early talk about meth labs and such. I'll admit I was brought up short a few minutes ago by ex wife's FB rant and the cemetery meth lab...

I've clearly missed something while sleeping. Can you give me a condensed version that stays within TOS? Thanks!!

I was just looking back at some prior posts and maps (by Nin, others). As Angelo and others previously posted, it seems that the southeast side of the bridge would have less foot traffic. So, perhaps BG came in from the southeast side (less chance of being seen). And, it's possible he walked past the girls onto the bridge, then doubled back. We don't know where he came from, but for instance, in looking at Google maps, it's about a 20 min walk or 3 min drive from the intersection of W 200N and N 625 W to the southeast end of the bridge (I know it turns into a private drive and I remember seeing a post about a gate). I wonder if LE checked with postal/UPS/Fedex workers that may have been making deliveries in that area and all around. Or any other types of deliveries that day.

Thoughts about entry points?

==
Posted by Angelo

In terms of foot traffic I think the south would be more secluded.

People walk the trails on the north side. Most access the bridge from the trails on the north side.

The south side does have a narrow dirt road which runs under the bridge but at that point the road is a driveway which leads to one house which is over 600 feet away. There is another house over 500 feet away from the south side through the trees but the driveway is good distance before the bridge.

I don't imagine there is a lot of road/foot traffic near the south side of the bridge.

I believe the knew the area quite well and knew the chances of running into other people on the south end of the bridge were slim. I believe that the took Abby and Libby off the south side of the bridge, down the hill to the creek and then across the creek to where they were found.

Map by Nin: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-13&p=13183673#post13183673

I can see the getting on to the bridge from either end.

The watched Abby and Libby walk out onto the bridge on the north side. He may have seen them on the trail. As they walked further along towards the south side of the bridge the decided to make a move. As they were almost to the south end the starting walking across the bridge from the north. If anyone else had appeared at the north end of the bridge from the time he was watching Abby and Libby until he actually caught up with them on the south end, he would not have followed through with his plan.

or

The came from the south end of the bridge. Perhaps he lives in the area south of the bridge. The walks onto the bridge, passes Abby and Libby, and as Abby and Libby get closer to the south end he turns around and heads back.

Either way, IMO, he waited until they were at the south end of the bridge. From there, I believe, the knew exactly where he was going to take them.

The could have left the area in almost any direction by following the tree lines to stay out of sight.

All my opinion.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shaken-doub...ry?id=46019975

Credit to Beth11311 for finding a statement in a ABCNews report that LE has confirmed the voice (down the hill) is bridge guy. About the 1:26 mark.

Does anyone have any other link to any MSM report confirming the same thing with actual video of LE rep stating that the audio is definitely from BG? This ABCNews report has the reporter quoting LE and specifically that LE told ABCNews this information.

I don't recall any mention of this fact at any official press conference that's been done to date. I also don't remember any other MSM report besides the ABC report that mentions this. Maybe I've missed something....

MOO

Just curious.

I respectfully disagree. Reporters/Television shows were probably ringing his phone off the hook wanting interviews. Probably even offered him money. I for one don't find it odd that an older man dressed up nicer (let's be real he wasn't wearing a tux just a nicer shirt and jeans). I also was shocked that a reporter asked him to say down the hill clearly looking to sensationalize the story further.

ETA We also have no idea how these news agencies/ reporters edited the clips to change our perception. Not everything is as it seems because a news agency says so.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

:goldstar::yeahthat::goldstar:

Im not drawing a conclusion, his speech would need full analysis.

But i do think there is a big difference between saying "on" vs "in", and saying something happened in your house rather than on your property. I don't know what happened, I can only go by what he said.

He he said something happened in his house.

Yes, sometimes we accidentally have "Freudian slip" and say a word that we were thinking but knew enough not to say. Could this be the case with RL? Possibly.

But who knows what could come out of the mouths of any of us under this kind of stress and intensity - let alone a 77 year-old man who may have been drinking.

I still tease a friend of mine who was giving an oral presentation on whales when we were in High School. At the end of the presentation she had to ask the class questions and was really nervous. So instead of asking, "Do whales have ears?", she said, "Do nuns have ears?". We didn't even go to Catholic school! So where did that come from? Who knows?

I wouldn't put too much stock in RL using the words "home" and "house". Sometimes are brains just fire in weird ways.

Mcumings posted last night that he would be heading to the Monon Bridge today to take measurements so he could determine an approximate height/weight of the .

Looking forward to his findings.

And he saw, got pissed but by the time he got outside they had moved on, so he followed them to the bridge and marched them back to where the transgression occurred? Anything is possible at this point in time.

We. Know. Next. To. Nothing.

Thanks for the welcome.

I agree. This case has locality written all over it.

Maybe the "down the hill" was a warning NOT to trespass, and they didn't adhere to the warning?

Or perhaps they were marched back and "taught" a lesson.

I want to say...we live very rural here...about a half mile down the road this guy built a canvas and plywood 'hut'...he would come in about every 3 days, be down there half a day or so...and leave...one day I was outside...he stopped and asked about his missing dogs..I said I hadn't seen em...I asked how many dogs did he have down there...he said 11...!!!! I said you are only here every three days...are you really coming and only feeding and watering them every three days..he said well yeah...(mind you, this was summer time, it gets 110 outside)(there is no electricity or well on the property)....He lingered...kept opening and closing the gate...I casually stepped into the house and grabbed my little 410 (it is kept loaded and by the front door for rattlesnakes) and stepped back outside...he then asked could he come in my house for some ice! The gun did not phase him in the least...
My point is...these tweakers have no morals...no conscience...he creeped me out..had to tell the Mr. when he got home that night...next time the guy came he had a little chit chat with the guy...then Mr. told Border Patrol and they went down there and had a 'look see'...shortly thereafter LE showed up and the guy did not return...
Good for you to have the presence of mind to grab your firearm. How scary.

I respectfully disagree. Reporters/Television shows were probably ringing his phone off the hook wanting interviews. Probably even offered him money. I for one don't find it odd that an older man dressed up nicer (let's be real he wasn't wearing a tux just a nicer shirt and jeans). I also was shocked that a reporter asked him to say down the hill clearly looking to sensationalize the story further.

ETA We also have no idea how these news agencies/ reporters edited the clips to change our perception. Not everything is as it seems because a news agency says so.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

:goldstar::yeahthat::goldstar:

What did I attribute to a news agency. The guy is doing interviews left and right... it is always a cause for some concern. And has nothing whatsoever to do with anything a news agency did or did not say.

Second, I would like to say all this bashing of news reporters and the like is really annoying the heck out of me. Seems to me we would be in much better shape if journalism wasn't such a denigrated profession. It's not just your post, it is many I have seen.

Curtis Reeves comes to mind.

There are many who are just crazy and armed, and wanting to use their guns.

Like you, I'm not always a fan of reporters, but here's the link to the video (approx :50 mark, I think).

[video=youtube;lf7iYJFw-tE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf7iYJFw-tE&index=169&list=PLbU9zHKD2wzCq_1rlTvhVDEOVtxlm0wWw[/video]

* ETA: I'm usually behind... it seems my posts appear 4 pages after discussion has ended. Sorry, if this was already posted. Also, JMO but "currently" I feel bad for RL. I need lots more info before I'll put him a suspect category. And, as always, it's important to add... I've been wrong before.

Thanks for posting, another video I've not seen. I don't get any bad vibes from RL, he comes across as sincere, IMO. Re: the "my own house", Idk, he seems upset and rattled to me so I have to give him a pass on that. I can clearly understand if I was in his position after learning of such horrifying news, there's no telling what I might say or how I might say it. I have no idea if he was involved or not but am going to give him the benefit of the doubt while I sit on the fence.

The 77-year-old Logan has given many interviews to media organizations, including the Herald Journal, saying he was deeply upset that the girls were found on the property where he raised his son and has lived for 53 years.

“My home was violated. It’s been raped,” he said. “I can’t put a name on the emotion I feel.”

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_7f349e5e-0b83-11e7-9a0b-1715669266c5.html

I've clearly missed something while sleeping. Can you give me a condensed version that stays within TOS? Thanks!!
Sigh...Please aquaint yourself with the rules:

NO: Sleeping
Cooking
House cleaning
Working
Showering

Or anything else that you would do that would consist of leaving this thread for extended periods please. (I removed dog walking because, well that's just not right, lol).

Yes, sometimes we accidentally have "Freudian slip" and say a word that we were thinking but knew enough not to say. Could this be the case with RL? Possibly.

But who knows what could come out of the mouths of any of us under this kind of stress and intensity - let alone a 77 year-old man who may have been drinking.

I still tease a friend of mine who was giving an oral presentation on whales when we were in High School. At the end of the presentation she had to ask the class questions and was really nervous. So instead of asking, "Do whales have ears?", she said, "Do nuns have ears?". We didn't even go to Catholic school! So where did that come from? Who knows?

I wouldn't put too much stock in RL using the words "home" and "house". Sometimes are brains just fire in weird ways.
I was at work and asked a mean Dr I was on the phone with of he could SMELL his last name instead of SPELL...

Sigh...Please aquaint yourself with the rules:

NO: Sleeping
Cooking
House cleaning
Working
Showering

Or anything else that you would do that would consist of leaving this thread for extended periods please. (I removed dog walking because, well that's just not right, lol).

O/T, Back in the old days, we all used to share crock pot and easy meal recipes. As well as house cleaning cheats to make it appear you've been busy cleaning all day.

Hukuna said:
02-18-2017 09:41 AM
How often does homeland security get invovled in homicides? Also i would like to know what qualifies to bringing them onto a case....
And a side note... someone mentioned that homeless and vagrants is something that doesnt happen here... if speaking about delphi, it indeed does. A woman was even interviewed about running into someone that had a meth lab in those woods previously. Unfortunately that happens all over.

This from a previous websleuths comment re : meth lab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsbm

I'm not into sleuthing innocent old men

You're not? :biggrin:

I don't know why this comment is so funny to me right now but I am rolling on the floor. I must be delirious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413