IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That truck is not an expensive Ford pickup either. It does not have crew cab and it does not have any runner boards, no fancy rims or tires the mirrors indicate to me that it could even be a 2005 model because IIRC Ford starting doing that "telescoping" type of mirror. I can't tell from the pics if it says 250 or 350 it does not seem to say Power Stroke I do not IMHO believe it is an expensive truck

He has already expressed how terrible it was for the girls to have been murdered.
What more can he say?
He has a right to acknowledge his own experience. imo.

:goodpost:

Thank you so much for saying this. I was getting to the point of frustration and :ignore:

I have several family members who are alcoholics. One who is 20 years sober.

And none of them have any criminal record. And all are gainfully employed, and actually pretty nice people.

But, yeah. They are certainly alcoholics. I worry for their health, but not for the safety of the people around them.

RL being an alcoholic (do we even know this?) does not make him a murderer. Even with things not looking so good for him at this time.....

If he turns out to be the BG, then he killed those girls because he is a killer, not because he is a drunk.

An alcoholic is not necessarily drunk all the time. I think that's a big misconception. My ex was one and in the whole 13 years I was with him he never missed a day of work unless he had the flu. My uncle was also an alcoholic and he carried himself well. Their tolerance was high, very high.

I'm curious as to whether the digital billboards with the tip line number are still active across the country.

The 77-year-old Logan has given many interviews to media organizations, including the Herald Journal, saying he was deeply upset that the girls were found on the property where he raised his son and has lived for 53 years.

“My home was violated. It’s been raped,” he said. “I can’t put a name on the emotion I feel.”

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_7f349e5e-0b83-11e7-9a0b-1715669266c5.html

Is there a link to the interview where RL makes that statement?

Maybe I did sound a little generalising at the end.
Think my point was just that what RL is saying shouldn't be analysed too much if he has problems with alcohol.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I agree, so I did misread you.

Are we talking about the holes circled?

They are for the latch and hinges that let a window tip out to vent. They are common in pickup trucks and minivans.

RLtruck.png

Yes that must be what I thought was a joke from another angle. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we talking about the holes circled?

They are for the latch and hinges that let a window tip out to vent. They are common in pickup trucks and minivans.

RLtruck.png

Oh!! Is this what everybody is referring to? If so, then yes sf92 is right- they aren't actually holes, rather they are black rubber/plastic "rivets" about 1/2" in diam. that attach the glass to the hinges and latches. Kind of like old-school cufflinks -ish.

Whew!

I think the word "immediate" is very telling IMO

If two young girls have just been found murdered I find it odd unless the police were very confident they knew who was responsible, not just thought it, & where the person or persons were every second.

because he new they had been raped ??
Just to clear this up.

You are saying he mentioned rape because he might have seen something that gave him the impression a rape took place.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Curous? I see/read about RL being an alcoholic, has that been proven or is it being assumed because of the charge of driving under the influence?

If two young girls have just been found murdered I find it odd unless the police were very confident they knew who was responsible, not just thought it, & where the person or persons were every second.
I think they had suspicions. But in almost every case of child abduction and murder that I have followed, LE seems to want to reassure the public that there is no imminent danger. After a few times of hearing it when it later became apparent that they really had no clue who the killer was, I decided that the reassurances were pretty standard LE speak. And most times it is true, a killer will not repeat the crime while the investigation is going hot and heavy, so in a way, the public is not at danger in the immediate future. If you can understand this rambling...

I'm struggling with this. I would rather think it was not him, but why did the police say, according to local news source, they didn't believe there was any danger to the community shortly after the bodies were found? Makes no sense to me the LEOs didn't know early on who & that person was known to them based on the no danger statement.

This is the only thing that gets me as well. IMO I would think that LE would be highly concerned that two bodies were found in a somewhat remote area. The fact that they didn't believe there was any danger to the community leads me to believe they know a lot more than they are letting the public know. I do not at all think that it's RL, however I do think it's either a family member of his, a friend, or an employee of his. That makes the most sense to me to explain the renewed interest of searching is home and property.

That truck is not an expensive Ford pickup either. It does not have crew cab and it does not have any runner boards, no fancy rims or tires the mirrors indicate to me that it could even be a 2005 model because IIRC Ford starting doing that "telescoping" type of mirror. I can't tell from the pics if it says 250 or 350 it does not seem to say Power Stroke I do not IMHO believe it is an expensive truck

Thanks for bringing that up.

We seem to forget that RL probably had a life before the drunk driving issues. He could have bought that truck new.

Curous? I see/read about RL being an alcoholic, has that been proven or is it being assumed because of the charge of dring while driving under the influence?
I think people think he has a problem due to the repeated dui offences. In my experience with repeat dui offences it is true.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I think it would be nearly miraculous for someone on meth or alcohol to maneuver that bridge.

Theorizing the girls were stalked/followed seems very plausible to me. Perhaps someone who wanted to send a message to one of the families? Who knows. Perhaps.

Is Abby's mom married? Are we allowed to ask that. I'm interested in the family dynamics in both families. I'm doing no sleuthing on them, fyi.

Being that he is 77, if he worked for Eli Lily for more than a few years, he is most likely now living on a very generous pension.

I agree. His court records say he has a college degree. Besides all his recent court fines and attorney fees, he probably lives comfortably. Just seeing his pretty horses shows he as some resources. Horses are an expensive hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pencat