IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay for what it's worth. I really think that dna came back as a match to RL, and they need more evidence to stand up in court since he is not coming clean. :jail:

The timing certainly fits.

Hopefully this will help newer people understand what is allowed. I truly would hate to see this thread closed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?291123-Social-Media-Facebook-Twitter-etc

"Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an administrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

EXAMPLE: If a suspect has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussion topic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from his/her personal page, you must first obtain approval from administration"

HTH!!!!

I remember the police telling me when my sister was murdered that it took time checking out all these tips people were telling them...and that they had to do it.

I wonder if all this speculation has caused them to have to go back on to his property to do just what they said (charge or clear) RL... People are attacking each other on here imagine what it would be like living in Delphi.

I don't know what the answer is but right now he is innocent until proven guilty. I think we will have to just wait this one out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Again, your personal knowledge (sadly) offers a perspective that is much needed when considering LEs motives for doing what they do. It must be painful for you to have to see so many comparisons to your own family tragedy.[emoji176]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I was just looking back at some prior posts and maps (by Nin, others). As Angelo and others previously posted, it seems that the southeast side of the bridge would have less foot traffic. So, perhaps BG came in from the southeast side (less chance of being seen). And, it's possible he walked past the girls onto the bridge, then doubled back. We don't know where he came from, but for instance, in looking at Google maps, it's about a 20 min walk or 3 min drive from the intersection of W 200N and N 625 W to the southeast end of the bridge (I know it turns into a private drive and I remember seeing a post about a gate). I wonder if LE checked with postal/UPS/Fedex workers that may have been making deliveries in that area and all around. Or any other types of deliveries that day.

Thoughts about entry points?

==
Posted by Angelo

In terms of foot traffic I think the south would be more secluded.

People walk the trails on the north side. Most access the bridge from the trails on the north side.

The south side does have a narrow dirt road which runs under the bridge but at that point the road is a driveway which leads to one house which is over 600 feet away. There is another house over 500 feet away from the south side through the trees but the driveway is good distance before the bridge.

I don't imagine there is a lot of road/foot traffic near the south side of the bridge.

I believe the knew the area quite well and knew the chances of running into other people on the south end of the bridge were slim. I believe that the took Abby and Libby off the south side of the bridge, down the hill to the creek and then across the creek to where they were found.

Map by Nin: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-13&p=13183673#post13183673

Whoa.. okay I need to apologize for this post. I went and showered and whatnot and came back and was looking for my place in the thread and re-read it, and it totally comes off like I'm being mean-spirited/rude when all it read like to me at the time was neutral/matter of fact... I heard my tone of voice saying it in my head as I was writing it and knew I was "saying" it nicely, like helping a peer study for a test or something... but now reading it, it sounds like a mean old teacher lecturing: :snooty:

I'm really sorry about that. I just have a matter of fact personality and have worked years to try to reign in my emotions when they're not relevent to a situation, but it comes off harsher sometimes I think. :shame: sorry again.

FWIW, I didn't take your post as rude at all. I "hear" caps as emphasis, like inflection we would hear if we could hear your voice. As someone who uses primarily old-school text (not fancy emoji stuff, although Im having fun with it here at WS), I don't think you came of as bossy/headmaster at all. jmo

p.s. and empathy to you- I "suffer" from the direct-communication thing too, and often step on proverbial toes :/

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shaken-doub...ry?id=46019975

Credit to Beth11311 for finding a statement in a ABCNews report that LE has confirmed the voice (down the hill) is bridge guy. About the 1:26 mark.
In order for LE to confirm that there is only one way: The video actually has to show the person speaking those words. That means that the camera would have to be visible to BG (if he was paying attention). There is no other way to make such a confirmation. This would mean they should have a larger than life view of BG rather than the distant pixelated one we have. And I would seriously question why it is that we don't have a much closer view of BG.

I won't believe this until they actually have a named LE person stating this on the record. Otherwise this is LE playing the bluffing game thinking they are going to rattle the killer(s).

I think the words LE used was that they needed "to seal off some blind alleys".

Definition
blind al·ley
ˈblīnd ˈˌalē/
noun
an alley or road that is closed at one end.
a course of action leading nowhere.
"

I think that is exactly what this search was about.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I might have misremembered. (Although dead end does have essentially the same meaning: "a situation offering no prospects of progress or development".)

Is it true numerology is banned on WS? Hope so

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Yes it is along with Astrology and Psychics.

Why do I feel so bad for RL. My heart just breaks for him and I don't know why because something isn't adding up with him. I don't think he did it. I think he's said he knew the families of the girls so you would think the girls knew him too and would have referred to him in the audio.
"HEY IS THAT MR LOAN ON THE BRIDGE OR HI MR LOGAN".
I don't know I'm just sad that this man's life is ruined if he's innocent JMO

I hear ya, but I'll be sad for him after LE officially rules him out.

In my profession as a court reporter, I hear it all the time how people speak incorrectly and nine times out of ten it's the lack of education of the person. You would be surprised how many people in the smaller impoverished towns don't finish high school and there are quite a few in Indiana.

He has a college degree per his court hearings

I hope someone that can link will help me here, but LE said that leads have recently led them to evidence which gives them probable cause for this search warrant. They also made a strange comment about this warrant will determine whether RL will become "higher" up as a suspect.

I am on Tapatalk and for the life of me links elude me. Can someone help? Because I do think this SW is significant.

I cannot speak to the first question but it might be answered in the video but here is the quote/link regarding the "higher up" comment.
Here's the quote originally posted by jbbb:

"We're trying to either clear him or see if he's more of a suspect than what we originally thought," Riley said.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/c...ound/99304450/

Interesting that she has the bridge guy's age narrowed down to "between 38 and 42". Why do people think they can see so much more in this pic than what's actually there?!?

JMO ..I know the images are not the best quality, however.. when I look at them, particularly his face and esp. in the one where the lighting on his face is better..I may not be able to make out exactly what he looks like, but I can see it well enough, imo, that I don't believe he's in his 70's. I've said before I think it's possible he could be as young as in his 20's and up to as old as I am (in my 40's). but I really can't see him being older than me, unless it was no more than a couple years.

moo

Because I thought I read here on WS that he divorced later in life. I don't know why but it just struck me as odd. If the son grew up there on the property and then the parents divorce later in his life it just seems an odd way to phrase it.

On a different subject, did one of the girls live on Bicycle Rd or N 1000 W?

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

Other possible explanations:

1) It could be that he married and/or became a dad later in life. In which case he could have divorced late in life after being married only a few years, or at least while his son was still young.

2) It's possible he had another home in the past and only came to this property on weekends.

3) He might have meant not that he only had his son on weekends, but that it was on weekends that his son and friends would spend the whole day out in the woods.

JMO

In order for LE to confirm that there is only one way: The video actually has to show the person speaking those words. That means that the camera would have to be visible to BG (if he was paying attention). There is no other way to make such a confirmation. This would mean they should have a larger than life view of BG rather than the distant pixelated one we have. And I would seriously question why it is that we don't have a much closer view of BG.

I won't believe this until they actually have a named LE person stating this on the record. Otherwise this is LE playing the bluffing game thinking they are going to rattle the killer(s).
Maybe video shoes coat jeans etc...if she was clever.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

[snipped]
A woman who was at the bridge commented on a Facebook post by a family member of one of the girls, saying she had been at the bridge shortly after the girls posted the photo. She said she didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary.

“I even walked all the way across the bridge and back. I only (saw) a guy when I first got there and another couple once I got on the bridge,” [CME] wrote. “I didn’t see the girls at all. I also didn’t take the trail that leads to the right. Only took the trail that lead to the bridge

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/
https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/10154523478509092/

snipped part of cloud's post..

I wonder WHY LE has not (that we know of) asked this woman for a description...had a sketch done.. etc....she may be the only other witness to this '''man''' besides Libby
MOO

so you are saying he wasn't on probation when he was picked up for a probation violation??

I'm saying that so far in the court records I haven't seen it explained how he was given a 2 year probation sentence in October of 2014, yet he's still getting a violation of probation charge now. I'm not saying "he wasn't on probation" just that the court records would seem to indicate he should have been off probation in November, yet clearly that wasn't the case because here we have this violation of probation charge. So either his probation was extended, or I need to refer back to the same Indiana Probation laws that I was looking at before, which tell us that if a probation violation occurred WHILE the person was still on probation, they can be charged for that for up to a year afterwards. So I suppose IMO if he isn't still on probation now, then he must have violated prior to probation ending, but they're just charging him for it now (as is their right)... all IMO/hypothesizing based on the probation dates shown in his court records, and what the law would allow for.

sources -
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...qVTBNelV4TnpFNU1UTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhPR0k9In19

"Confinement to Commence: 10/08/2014
Probation
Term: 2 Yr"

and (BBM)

http://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-35-criminal-law-and-procedure/in-code-sect-35-38-2-3.html

Sec. 3. (a) The court may revoke a person's probation if:

(1) the person has violated a condition of probation during the probationary period;  and

(2) the petition to revoke probation is filed
during the probationary period or before the earlier of the following:

(A) One (1) year after the termination of probation.

- See more at: http://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-3...code-sect-35-38-2-3.html#sthash.YJR0mrS9.dpuf

Please, no more posting about numerology.

If you see a post discussing numerology please alert.

Thank you,
Tricia

Some people here seem to think that DNA evidence has already shown who it is and that is why there was this search. I have seen arrests for homicide with less evidence than: bodies being found on your property, the DNA matching yourself and a deceitful alibi. Furthermore, they could have done the search after charging him with homicide. I do not think any DNA evidence has thus far been linked to po. Jmo

DNA is the gold standard. I think if they matched his DNA they're able to indict him only on that. I have zero legal background so I guess JMO.

I was wondering that myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members