IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a complete opinion and did not mention any names. It was a theory about drugs. I see meth labs are being discussed, people are suggesting the girls were shot, etc... what gives as far as posts being flagged or deleted when it seems some posts are flagged and others are not? Can someone please clarify I'm just confused.

'

I see a Big Red Flag.

RL attacks the evidence.

He says in a Video interview - that picture (of BG) is so poor quality, (in effect, it could be anyone).

Ding. Ding. Ding.

It's one thing to say you can't recognize that person, but to devalue the best evidence to the Public?

The Police and the Family are trying to get that Pic out to the Public, and RL undercuts the whole thing.

Suspicious move, IMO.

-

I absolutely agree. His use of that word was inappropriate and almost suggests anger. To me, it's odd for him to go to anger, if I'm reading him right, instead of sadness for the girls, or terror over the fact that they died violently and possibly with a sexual aspect to the crimes.

Respectfully, I think feeling angry, as well as sad, scared, and any other number of feelings, all at the same time, would be appropriate for a property owner in that position. IMO. Maybe it's not the nicest thing that part of him was possibly thinking "why did it have to be MY property that was violated in this way?" but it would be a normal response mixed in with all the other feelings, including sadness for the girls. Including, possibly, a feeling of guilt for being upset about his property when in the grand scheme of things it's not important at all compared to the pain and loss experienced by the girls and their loved ones.

I absolutely agree. His use of that word was inappropriate and almost suggests anger. To me, it's odd for him to go to anger, if I'm reading him right, instead of sadness for the girls, or terror over the fact that they died violently and possibly with a sexual aspect to the crimes.

We can only hope that we never find ourselves in a situation where our words are twisted and misconstrued. That my friends, is why it's smart to lawyer up.

I am back to thinking this SW is from something RL finally told that he was previously reluctant to say to avoid implicating himself as being in violation, like picking up a hitchhiker.

"More specifically, police want to know if anyone recalls a hitchhiker along the Hoosier Heartland Highway, a person walking along a county road or highway, Riley said."
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...ek-later-no-arrests-delphi-killings/98147050/

This would be a good reason to take the truck and seal it for forensics, IMO

ETA I just wanted to add the pic of the truck showing red seal as it is being towed away
http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/

truckseal.jpg

'

I see a Big Red Flag.

RL attacks the evidence.

He says in a Video interview - that picture (of BG) is so poor quality, it could be anyone.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

It's one thing to say you can't recognize that person, but to devalue the best evidence to the Public?

The Police and the Family are trying to get that Pic out to the Public, and RL undercuts the whole thing.

Suspicious move, IMO.

-

Exactly. It really couldn't be "anybody", it is clearly a white man of a very similar height and build as RL. Why he would try to completely dismiss this evidence is very suspicious to me.

'

I see a Big Red Flag.

RL attacks the evidence.

He says in a Video interview - that picture (of BG) is so poor quality, it could be anyone.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

Suspicious move, IMO.

-
I think most people have commented on how blurry/grainy the image is. I personally do not see it as a red flag. Anyhow it is good we all have different opinions on this site.

Or it was not his first marriage/divorce. Just thinking of other possibilities and jumping off your post.

Other possible explanations:

1) It could be that he married and/or became a dad later in life. In which case he could have divorced late in life after being married only a few years, or at least while his son was still young.

2) It's possible he had another home in the past and only came to this property on weekends.

3) He might have meant not that he only had his son on weekends, but that it was on weekends that his son and friends would spend the whole day out in the woods.

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an interesting alternative to consider. I can't keep up with all the geography and distance, so if we consider that the girls might have wandered on their own to the place, or close to the place where they were found, how long would it have taken then to get from the place on the bridge where that last shot of Abby was taken to that point?

Well, first of all the pic of BG was taken near the SE end of the bridge, which really was taken after the pic of Abby. So if they left the SE end there voluntarily to get to the place of the bodies, they had to cross the creek. Highly doubtful. So they had to go back across the entire length of the bridge to get to the NW end, then went eastward down toward the creek, then along the creek to where the bodies were found. It takes approx. 5 to six minutes to cross the bridge (which I found out from a youtube vid done by a person who walked the bridge) if they didn't stop. Then some amount of time to go down to the place the bodies were found, maybe 10 min? Hard to say, they could have stopped along the way to chat or talk. Maybe even take some pics, which LE hasn't released.

There are so many unknowns. I still can not possibly see BG and RL being the same person but for a moment let's put that aside. Things to consider:

- If the girls were at least familiar with RL, which we can assume they were because of RL stating he knew the families, then what would trigger Libby's decision to capture him on her phone? Wouldn't you be more likely to want to capture the creepy stranger than the old man you know?

- Assuming that the girls again knew who RL was, and banking on the fact that Libby was trying to record any evidence possible, don't you think she or Abby would have at some point through all of this called him by name? Pleading with him etc? LE would have his name recorded and we wouldn't be here 5 weeks later scratching our heads. And again with the recording if this was a trespassing situation IMO we would have RL yelling about staying off of his property, etc.

- LE was incredibly shook up during the press conferences, some of them clearly holding back tears. We have discussed the quotes about the recordings being "the stuff of nightmares". If this was a simple "tresspassing" situation, I for one am of the opinion that the murders and COD would be straightforward...perhaps a shooting? From all that can be gleaned from the interviews with LE and what they have said, I think it can be safe to assume that the girls were found in a manner that was highly disturbing (granted dead children are always upsetting but this seems to be an even more extreme case). This has not played to me as a simple and straightforward CODs.

- RL doesn't own the bridge, why would he consider the girls to be trespassing? There have been no reports of him hassling people on his property before...why start now at 77, and on land/bridge he didn't even have ownership of?

- This is more of a question as I don't know the answer for sure and haven't been able to find difinitive quotes, but I believe that several on WS stated that his probation was over and that he in fact WAS allowed to drive...that he had nothing stopping him from getting behind the wheel. If someone could confirm this that would be great as it would knock out a lot of this "RL needed to lie about driving" stuff. If I misunderstood apologies ahead of time!

The problem with these threads moving so fast if that if you don't read through every single post you may miss something highly valuable...

Also I would still suggest that you guys check out this podcast since we have so much time on our hands waiting for more facts: http://jerriwilliams.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/cropped-JERRI-WILLIAMS-iTUNES.jpg

It is with a retired FBI agent regarding child abduction stats, preventing victimization and more. Gave me some good insight that helped me with this investigation.

That's a bad link to that podcast.,.........can you repost the correct one?

There is no bail for probation violations.

He has to sit in jail until he sees the judge, who will sentence him for the probation violation. If he gets charged and sentenced for a probation violation, that carries it's own time. In addition, probation violations work like this - the probation officer makes a RECCOMENDATION to the judge, and the judge decides whether to REVOKE probation altogether and just tell the person "you messed up this opportunity at probation, so now you get your original sentence re-instated and do the jail time" or the judge goes AGAINST probation's recommendation and gives him yet another chance to stay on probation and do it right this time.

The judge usually takes probation's recommendation.

In RL's case we saw on the case information sheet at the IN courts website last night that his Probation Officer has recommended his probation be REVOKED.

On Monday, tomorrow**, he will go before the judge for an evidenciary hearing about this. The judge will decide whether to take probation's recommendation and revoke probation or not. If he does NOT revoke RL's probation, he COULD let RL out tomorrow.

If he DOES revoke RL's probation, RL will not be getting out until after he serves his entire original sentence that put him on probation to begin with (a class D felony was one of them, but he had priors that will all stack now IME and AFAIK, plus stack on the new Probation Violation charges to that).

** BUT none of this is quite accurate because RL's lawyer has requested a continuance, so instead of going before hte judge tomorrow, he will just sit in jail longer until the new court date, at LEAST.

IMO regardless of any involement in this case, he's going to do a couple of years probably because I expect IMO that the judge will revoke his probation as per his probation officer's recommendation, and if I recall correctly, his currently suspended sentence that he got probation for instead was two years. That would be reinstated with the past week counting as time served. Also, as previously noted, the new "probation violation" charge's sentence would be stacked on top of that.

hope this helps.

(ETA: I'm not shouting, I"m lazy-bolding from the quick reply box)
Or he could be placed on tether or house arrest due to his age

-

The Perp is going to be a local, or with deep ties to that area.

This was a crime of opportunity, IMO.

The Police are probably going to have to release more evidence/info. They need to be aggressive.

Start by asking white Male Adults in a certain radius to submit to a DNA swab.
See who doesn't cooperate.

-

Well, first of all the pic of BG was taken near the SE end of the bridge, which really was taken after the pic of Abby. So if they left the SE end there voluntarily to get to the place of the bodies, they had to cross the creek. Highly doubtful. So they had to go back across the entire length of the bridge to get to the NW end, then went eastward down toward the creek, then along the creek to where the bodies were found. It takes approx. 5 to six minutes to cross the bridge (which I found out from a youtube vid done by a person who walked the bridge) if they didn't stop. Then some amount of time to go down to the place the bodies were found, maybe 10 min? Hard to say, they could have stopped along the way to chat or talk. Maybe even take some pics, which LE hasn't released.

It only takes a few minutes to walk that bridge. I would imagine that they walked it several times, it was a nice day and they had several hours before being picked back up.

What all is farmed on that property? Any chance the girls picked something? I have no idea what grows right now as I am green thumb challenged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413