IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure there was. That's why I asked; "What would YOU have done coming home to that?"

I all ready posted my response.
Nobody says that RL didn't speak to police... or other neighbours, etc. What was said was that RL's neighbour (who was also one of the searchers) asked him when he got home if the searchers could search on his property. Nowhere does it say that police were not around, that police did not speak to him also, that RL did not go out to speak to other neighbours including that one, etc.

Also, not directed toward anyone in particular, where is it stated how large/tall/hefty/weight of a man BG is? (I mean, other than our amateur guesses on here based on the crappy long-distance still photo grabbed from the video which was taken from far away).

RL does not own the land on the hiking trails or the high bridge, correct?

The only connection is the girls being fond on his property. Do I have that correct?

If so, then why are people saying if BG is RL and he's worried about people being on his property, etc.

added: I know RL has stated in past people in his barns, etc. But I've heard nothing about complaints of hikers on other property.

I mean honestly, who would come up with tropical fish? Of all the reasons for saying where you had been. Jmo

Guess if he lied and said dog food it would be believed because we have seen the dog.

Hope the dog didn't eat the fish. Jmo

Forgive me for my ignorance, as i have only recently joined this site, and only became aware of this site after watching "the killing season," but webslueths has actually solved some crimes, or helped to ID persons that LE failed to ID, correct?

That may be true, but I don't think unless someone has a large piece of the puzzle like personal knowledge it will happen when the FBI isn't able to, provided they can't.

It wasn't meant as disparaging to anyone for their efforts, just probability.

I mean honestly, who would come up with tropical fish? Of all the reasons for saying where you had been. Jmo

Guess if he lied and said dog food it would be believed because we have seen the dog.

Hope the dog didn't eat the fish. Jmo

Honestly, someone who had an aquarium would say he went to get tropical fish, and without being inside his home you have no way to know. It's also possible someone he knows has an aquarium and asked him to pick one up for him, knowing that he was headed to Lafayette. JMO. LE however at this point, knows all of this.

Seriously, I am trying to think if I ever came home to trauma. I did come home to a tornado, every road home was blocked by downed trees.(Yes we had a tornado in NY, along with hurricanes)
I am being very serious. All power was out. I drove to "The Avenue" and pulled into a restaurant. No power. Some of us sat at the Bar in the dark and drank Martini's until they closed. :thinking:

I woke up to trauma one morning. Flash bangs that I thought were gunshots at 4am. Across the courtyard. I cowered in my living room, watching police in swat type gear surround the place, take the door down, man every window......

No way did I go ask what was up! I lay on the floor, called the non emergency police # and asked what was the deal. (Drug bust).

However, the voice also said the area was clear and all personnel had left the scene.

As I watched them continue to surround the unit, armed and ready. :facepalm:

All this to say, I would let LE do their thing and be all chicken-like in my house.

RL does not own the land on the hiking trails or the high bridge, correct?

The only connection is the girls being fond on his property. Do I have that correct?

If so, then why are people saying if BG is RL and he's worried about people being on his property, etc.

added: I know RL has stated in past people in his barns, etc. But I've heard nothing about complaints of hikers on other property.
Actually people have worn a path on his property. The girls were found on the path. MOO

I think what is the more probable scenario. A federal law enforcement agency, one of the best in the world, or someone sitting at a computer who has no access to facts or evidence in the case.

I agree.

It's sort of like guessing a 5 words phrase on Wheel of Fortune..... based on just one letter. Most (of us) are only guessing. We have VERY LITTLE to go on.

The thread is open for posting again.

The man who owns the land where 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams' bodies were found continues to sit in jail 10 days after his arrest.

He was scheduled to have an evidentiary hearing Monday in Carroll Superior Court 1, during which prosecutors typically lay out the case that the probationer violated the terms of his release, and the probationer, in turn, launches a defense against the allegations.

The Journal & Courier is not identifying the individual because he is not a suspect, and as of Tuesday, he is not accused of any wrongdoing related to the killings, according to police.

Leazenby did not say Tuesday what police might have found during the search or whether anything there linked the property owner to the killings.

Online rumors and social media tales about the man's possible involvement in the killings forced Leazenby to transfer the man to another county's jail for his own safety, the sheriff said last week. However, by early this week, the man was back in the Carroll County Jail, Leazenby said.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...e-scene-property-owner-remains-jail/99455960/

I agree.

It's sort of like guessing a 5 words phrase on Wheel of Fortune..... based on just one letter. Most (of us) are only guessing. We have VERY LITTLE to go on.

I'm glad you didn't take it as an insult.

I can only speak to why I'm here. I'm mad, sad and hoping for a resolution to this case. In the meantime I occupy myself with reading what other people think happened and have thought many of the points made were good. Some are bizarre to me, but just because they don't align with mine doesn't mean someone doesn't have the right to think it or that it may be valid.

We are very much in the blind, and I trust the LEAs who have the task of solving this crime and arresting who is responsible. These people are professionals and highly trained & experienced. It pushes my buttons when they're denigrated with no valid reason other than they're not reporting in where the case stands.

Honestly, someone who had an aquarium would say he went to get tropical fish, and without being inside his home you have no way to know. It's also possible someone he knows has an aquarium and asked him to pick one up for him, knowing that he was headed to Lafayette. JMO. LE however at this point, knows all of this.

deleted by me

I hope they fast track what ever they took/found. Jmo

The man who owns the land where 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams' bodies were found continues to sit in jail 10 days after his arrest.

He was scheduled to have an evidentiary hearing Monday in Carroll Superior Court 1, during which prosecutors typically lay out the case that the probationer violated the terms of his release, and the probationer, in turn, launches a defense against the allegations.

The Journal & Courier is not identifying the individual because he is not a suspect, and as of Tuesday, he is not accused of any wrongdoing related to the killings, according to police.

Leazenby did not say Tuesday what police might have found during the search or whether anything there linked the property owner to the killings.

Online rumors and social media tales about the man's possible involvement in the killings forced Leazenby to transfer the man to another county's jail for his own safety, the sheriff said last week. However, by early this week, the man was back in the Carroll County Jail, Leazenby said.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...e-scene-property-owner-remains-jail/99455960/

Actually people have worn a path on his property. The girls were found on the path. MOO

I see. Thank you.

But the public trails and bridge are not on his property, right?

I wonder if the paths on RL's property are worn from fishing. Perhaps.

Wonder where some of these rumors originated?

"Online rumors and social media tales about the man's possible involvement in the killings forced Leazenby to transfer the man to another county's jail for his own safety, the sheriff said last week. However, by early this week, the man was back in the Carroll County Jail, Leazenby said."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/c...jail/99455960/

This was discussed before and I asked for verification and didn't get it. Can you provide a link or quote from RL stating that people have worn a path? Yesterday it was said that people cut through his property creating a path. I have not seen any verification of this and while it may be a small point, I think it is important to know the true answer as some are speculating that RL was fed up with trespassers and are using that as a theory towards the girls.
TIA

I see. Thank you.

I thought the well worn trail was behind the cemetary. Jmo

I see. Thank you.

The Trail System and the bridge are not on RL's property.
But...if the girls were dropped off at the cemetery to start their hike that day, then they could have trespassed on his land to get to the bridge, or just to take pictures. All MOO of course.

First off, I'm new here, and have been following this case fairly closely since the beginning, and continue to follow this thread, in hopes of seeing news of an arrest. Kudos to all of you who are working diligently to piece things together.
A couple quick points, from my perspective, and if these have been addressed, my apologies. One thing is the photo of "BG". Since the first time I saw it, in my mind, the subject seems to be wearing a specific type of hat, which I myself wear much of the time. It appears to me to be a "driving", "flat", or "ivy" cap. Another issue is that, I, like many others, initially thought this was a probably a crime involving an RSO, but have been considering that maybe it could have been somehow related to the local meth epidemic(well documented). In researching both this crime, and the 2 girls killed in Iowa(which may or may not have anything to do with one another), there is a parent in both cases who has served prison time for methamphetamine-related crime. This makes me wonder, in this particular case, if the girls could have stumbled upon a transaction which led to their being killed simply because they were witnesses, or if it could have somehow been an act of revenge/retribution? In the past, something like that would have been almost unheard of, but the dynamic among the drug trade seems to have changed and become more violent and depraved(especially among the meth and heroin trade) in the recent past. I guess this puts me in the camp of "RL probably not being directly involved", although, at this point, with what little info LE is providing, the possibilities are vast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413