IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not knowing when the LE cars were there on that driveway under the RR. I wonder if it was after the image was viewed & they knew where the image was taken which led them to that area to look for evidence of a struggle. It would also seem that if the girls were in the water that it would be evident from there hair, clothes. Could also be why the divers were in the creek. Jmo

It is not hard to see in leaves on the ground where something has recently walked/run. Especially on a hill, have followed/tracked deer by freshly turned over leaves, and their feet are small. Jmo

I know people tend to picture guns or knives, because they are commonly used in murders, but the unreleased details from the video may point to something else.

What if the cause of death was something else? This is just one example: What if there was a verbal confrontation--say the man wanted them to delete the pic--and then the man lunges for or pushed one of the girls and they fell off the bridge? He may then have caught and strangled, used blunt force trauma, or even held the second girl under water to dispose of the witness.

I am not at all suggesting this is the most likely scenario, as it seems more likely the motive may have been sexual assault. But they haven't released COD. And if the cause of death didn't involve a weapon, there would be no weapon to find or no bullet fragment to identify the type of gun used. If there was no sexual assault, then it might be harder (but still not impossible) to retrieve DNA. I am open to the idea that a different cause of death may be causing the investigation to move more slowly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not knowing when the LE cars were there on that driveway under the RR. I wonder if it was after the image was viewed & they knew where the image was taken which led them to that area to look for evidence of a struggle. It would also seem that if the girls were in the water that it would be evident from there hair, clothes. Could also be why the divers were in the creek. Jmo

It is not hard to see in leaves on the ground where something has recently walked/run. Especially on a hill, have followed/tracked deer by freshly turned over leaves, and their feet are small. Jmo

I believe the image of the LE vehicles on the road that runs under the railroad came from the live flyover video from Feb 14; time stamp on the video says 2:58 pm.

https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/10154523478509092/

I know people tend to picture guns or knives, because they are commonly used in murders, but the unreleased details from the video may point to something else.

What if the cause of death was something else? This is just one example: What if there was a verbal confrontation--say the man wanted them to delete the pic--and then the man lunges for or pushed one of the girls and they fell off the bridge? He may then have caught and strangled, used blunt force trauma, or even held the second girl under water to dispose of the witness.

I am not at all suggesting this is the most likely scenario, as it seems more likely the motive may have been sexual assault. But they haven't released COD. And if the cause of death didn't involve a weapon, there would be no weapon to find or no bullet fragment to identify the type of gun used. If there was no sexual assault, then it might be harder (but still not impossible) to retrieve DNA. I am open to the idea that a different cause of death may be causing the investigation to move more slowly.

JMO
That man had a gun.
I don't believe he used it.

Has there been any indication the bodies were moved? If there was another crime scene where they were killed LE would have found it long ago, I think.

Could he be a part of the group that made the drone video on the 11th of Feb? I do find it a very peculiar coincidence that that particular video popped up on the 11th. Sometimes things simply are random and sometimes they are not.

Could you provide the link you are referring to please? (I'll go try to find it myself, too.)
I find this an extremely interesting idea, wanted to bring it to the forefront again...

Could you provide the link you are referring to please? (I'll go try to find it myself, too.)
I find this an extremely interesting idea, wanted to bring it to the forefront again...

This?

[video=youtube;y0MNncO9lLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0MNncO9lLs[/video]

Has there been any indication the bodies were moved? If there was another crime scene where they were killed LE would have found it long ago, I think.

If LE knows that information, it has not been made public.

loop l

Well I think there is a lot being withheld here. But that's jmo.
I was thinking they were drowned and drug up onto the land and left there.
If that area was searched earlier and they were not there then it's possible he came back and pulled them up onto RLS property. They had many searchers in the water aND this is why I think they were drowned.

And I think it's a local. I think someone may have overheard the girls' plans (not via sm) and stalked them. I just find it too hard to believe some random person staged an attack of this caliber and was not familiar with the terrain so to speak. Was the person that did this off work that Monday so wasn't missed there ?

Once again I'm catching up on these posts.

JMO...
Your last sentence sparked my brain into high gear this morning, even though I know others have posted previously about what BG's possible employment could be. I don't recall this being mentioned before, but here goes.

He could be a farmer or a seasonal employee on someone else's farm. Not a migrant worker, but someone who works on a farm that grows crops. Mid February is usually downtime for crop farmers.

That took me to another place. He could work spring-summer-fall in building construction, at a garden center or landscaping company, or on a highway crew. (Now you're all going to be microanalyzing the stop/slow sign holders all summer!)

Seriously though, there are a lot of seasonal jobs someone could have where they could be outside on a Monday in mid February and not be missed by anyone.

JMO.

Hoping and praying, along with all of you, that today is the day the authorities arrest the monster.

Grateful for the dedication and compassion law enforcement have demonstrated in this case. It must be excruciating for them as well, having seen all of the evidence. Prayers of strength for them.

Praying for love and comfort for the families of these two wonderful girls whose lives were savagely ripped away from them.

loop l

Well I think there is a lot being withheld here. But that's jmo.
I was thinking they were drowned and drug up onto the land and left there.
If that area was searched earlier and they were not there then it's possible he came back and pulled them up onto RLS property. They had many searchers in the water aND this is why I think they were drowned.

Anything is possible. We did see searchers in the water and there was also one media report of girls clothing been seen in the water.

My current theory is they were killed were they were found. That would assume no one searched that area closely the night before. An unknown at this point (to us).

ETA: Hope my reply didn't sound snarky. It was not meant that way. We all want the same thing--this ****** off the streets.

I have changed my mind so many times regarding what I think was the cause of death. Although I do tend to think the tan so-called fanny pack is a knife sheath. But that would just be crazy if he stabbed them to death. I just can't imagine that in broad daylight with other people in the park and all the evidence that would leave behind. He would have blood all over his clothes and in his hair behind his ears and so on and so forth.. and even if he washed up in the creek I would imagine he was in quite the hurry at that point and there's no way he could get it all off ..how does someone just walk away then with blood-soaked clothes and not be seen by anyone , not leave any trace of that behind? that's really hard to imagine. My second thought would be he may have knocked one or both of them out either by blunt-force or chloroform and then strangled them to death. I'm sorry this is so graphic I know it's sickening. I'm just trying to think out the scenarios and what kind of evidence they might leave behind

If you click on the Youtube owner of this video, you'll see he has lots of drones vids of the area starting Jan. 1, 2017. Seems like he got a new toy for Christmas. lol

This?

[video=youtube;y0MNncO9lLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0MNncO9lLs[/video]

I wish there was a FAQ document for these threads to keep new posters and those that haven't been able to follow closely up to speed on what LE has and hasn't confirmed. The media thread is so time-consuming to wade through.

IMO

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-for-first-time-she-was-a-special-little-girl

[h=1]Delphi Indiana: Abby's family speaks for first time since murders "she was a special little girl"[/h]

Thanks rocket, at the link at the bottom of the page is a list of articles relating to this. The last article is the first one when they were missing, in that article it is said they were to be picked up where they were dropped off. For what that's worth, i know it had been asked previously. Jmo

I have changed my mind so many times regarding what I think was the cause of death. Although I do tend to think the tan so-called fanny pack is a knife sheath. But that would just be crazy if he stabbed them to death. I just can't imagine that in broad daylight with other people in the park and all the evidence that would leave behind. He would have blood all over his clothes and in his hair behind his ears and so on and so forth.. and even if he washed up in the creek I would imagine he was in quite the hurry at that point and there's no way he could get it all off ..how does someone just walk away then with blood-soaked clothes and not be seen by anyone , not leave any trace of that behind? that's really hard to imagine. My second thought would be he may have knocked one or both of them out either by blunt-force or chloroform and then strangled them to death. I'm sorry this is so graphic I know it's sickening. I'm just trying to think out the scenarios and what kind of evidence they might leave behind
Crime scene being pristine you wonder if he had tied them up on end of bridge where video was taken. It would explain why they didn't run. And why video taken secretly at that point in time.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Hoping someone can explain to me why LE went first and foremost to RSO's if this wasn't sexually motivated? I don't draw any other conclusions for some reason. I think at least one of the girls was a target if not both girls. And I definitely believe it was sexually motivated.

I've wondered if the bulge we are seeing underneath his jacket is a spare change of clothes wrapped in a tarp or plastic -- something he could change into and then secure the other clothes into for his escape. 😕

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helengably