IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping someone can explain to me why LE went first and foremost to RSO's if this wasn't sexually motivated? I don't draw any other conclusions for some reason. I think at least one of the girls was a target if not both girls. And I definitely believe it was sexually motivated.

I agree. It's telling for sure.

I have changed my mind so many times regarding what I think was the cause of death. Although I do tend to think the tan so-called fanny pack is a knife sheath. But that would just be crazy if he stabbed them to death. I just can't imagine that in broad daylight with other people in the park and all the evidence that would leave behind. He would have blood all over his clothes and in his hair behind his ears and so on and so forth.. and even if he washed up in the creek I would imagine he was in quite the hurry at that point and there's no way he could get it all off ..how does someone just walk away then with blood-soaked clothes and not be seen by anyone , not leave any trace of that behind? that's really hard to imagine. My second thought would be he may have knocked one or both of them out either by blunt-force or chloroform and then strangled them to death. I'm sorry this is so graphic I know it's sickening. I'm just trying to think out the scenarios and what kind of evidence they might leave behind

IMO, there are ways to kill someone with a knife that would not leave blood all over one's clothes.

Regarding the "fanny pack." I don't think there is a fanny pack. I think LE would have added that to his clothing description if there was one. LE's analysis of the photo, IMO, is far better than anyone else's.

IMO

IMO, it's standard procedure when children are involved. LE didn't get any autopsy results until Monday to even know IF there was a SA.

Hoping someone can explain to me why LE went first and foremost to RSO's if this wasn't sexually motivated? I don't draw any other conclusions for some reason. I think at least one of the girls was a target if not both girls. And I definitely believe it was sexually motivated.

Many of the members cannot read theindychannel news because we don't have a subscription. It would be muchly appreciate if you could share some of the details.

Snippets from the article:

[FONT=&quot]DELPHI, Ind. -- For the first time since two Delphi teens were murdered over a month ago, a family member of Abigail Williams has shared a little insight into who the teen was. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lucy Hubbard, Abby’s great-aunt, lives in West Michigan. Hubbard’s brother, Cliff, is Abby’s grandfather. She said the two of them had a very special bond. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“She was a special little girl, and she had a grandpa that dearly loved her,” said Hubbard.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hubbard said Cliff also lives in Michigan but would go down to Indiana and visit Abby often, and was with her the weekend before she went missing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"She called and said, ‘Grandpa, I’ve signed up to play ball, and I need some equipment,” said Hubbard. “So Cliff took the day off work and went down to Delphi [and] took her shopping.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Liberty’s grandfather said the two girls played softball together and were practicing in the backyard the day before they went missing.

Abby’s Michigan friends and family have planned a memorial luncheon for Sunday, March 26 in Stanton. The funds raised from the luncheon will go toward a scholarship in Abby’s name.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Family and friends will also release more than 100 orange balloons in the teen’s honor at the luncheon.[/FONT]

Anything is possible. We did see searchers in the water and there was also one media report of girls clothing been seen in the water.

My current theory is they were killed were they were found. That would assume no one searched that area closely the night before. An unknown at this point (to us).

ETA: Hope my reply didn't sound snarky. It was not meant that way. We all want the same thing--this ****** off the streets.

That is why i hate texting. Inflextion is hard to read. Jmo

Anything is possible. We did see searchers in the water and there was also one media report of girls clothing been seen in the water.

My current theory is they were killed were they were found. That would assume no one searched that area closely the night before. An unknown at this point (to us).

ETA: Hope my reply didn't sound snarky. It was not meant that way. We all want the same thing--this ****** off the streets.

Not at all .
And your right anything is possible

Many of the members cannot read theindychannel news because we don't have a subscription. It would be muchly appreciate if you could share some of the details.

That's odd, i don't have a subscription and i can read it, although there are some i can't. Jmo

That's odd, i don't have a subscription and i can read it, although there are some i can't. Jmo

Same here. Some days the site says I only have one view left but I'm able to keep reading on it day after day. I have cookies turned off. Maybe that's the reason. ?

It maybe if you don't live in the US. I'm in Canada & there are many times I can't read or see a video link for that reason.:tantrum:

Since the crime scene tape runs down to the water, instead of up towards the cemetery, it seems like the creek must come into play.

If they were drowned, why would he bring the bodies 50' inland? Why not just leave them 10' from the edge of the water?

Since the crime scene tape runs down to the water, instead of up towards the cemetery, it seems like the creek must come into play.

If they were drowned, why would he bring the bodies 50' inland? Why not just leave them 10' from the edge of the water?

I have never seen a full view of what the crime scene tape encompasses. Do you have an image of it extending to the water?

Void question i read your post wrong. Great point.

That would really make sense, plus searchers followed the footprints which would be harder if they had been walking on leaves I would think anyway.

I've wondered if the bulge we are seeing underneath his jacket is a spare change of clothes wrapped in a tarp or plastic -- something he could change into and then secure the other clothes into for his escape. 😕
He could have had spare clothes on underneith the jacket.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

-
If it was only their school off, they better check out staff at that school.

Request voluntary DNA swabs.

-

When they released the voice, I immediately thought it was someone who is a teacher or coach due to the tone of their voice and the way they sound like they are calmly in control. I <modsnip> Anyhow, I definitely think the teacher/coach angle is plausible for several reasons. 1. He sounded in control and like he was used to being in control and controlling people with his voice. 2. He would have been off of work and known there would be children out and about, mostly unsupervised because the rest of the world still had to work. 3. He may have overheard them talking about their plans to be at the bridge and had the entire weekend to plan. 4. It would have been easier to control them. And for those who say, "the girls would have said his name if they knew him" .... I don't think that's true. Just like he was able to control 2 girls at 1 time, it's quite possible he said to them immediately when he approached them "if you scream or say one word I will kill you." That would scare me into silence and I'm sure it would scare them too!

He might have been trying to frame someone by moving. Or they might have crawled to the nearest house.

He could have let them run and hunted them as a game.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I wish there was a FAQ document for these threads to keep new posters and those that haven't been able to follow closely up to speed on what LE has and hasn't confirmed. The media thread is so time-consuming to wade through.

IMO

Great idea!

When they released the voice, I immediately thought it was someone who is a teacher or coach due to the tone of their voice and the way they sound like they are calmly in control.<modsnip> Anyhow, I definitely think the teacher/coach angle is plausible for several reasons. 1. He sounded in control and like he was used to being in control and controlling people with his voice. 2. He would have been off of work and known there would be children out and about, mostly unsupervised because the rest of the world still had to work. 3. He may have overheard them talking about their plans to be at the bridge and had the entire weekend to plan. 4. It would have been easier to control them. And for those who say, "the girls would have said his name if they knew him" .... I don't think that's true. Just like he was able to control 2 girls at 1 time, it's quite possible he said to them immediately when he approached them "if you scream or say one word I will kill you." That would scare me into silence and I'm sure it would scare them too!

Don't think so. LE would have heard Abby or Libby say their name or something to the effect that they knew BG... which apparently did not happen since we had a nationwide manhunt for a person not known.

<snipped-my first attempt at that!>

Jax49~ thanks for the speedy reply, while I was trying unsuccessfully to find this link!

and expatCanada~ thank you for the additional comment about the creator of the drone video. At least has my mind thinking in some new directions. I wish I was brave enough to sleuth the Dark corners of the internet (no inference to video author intended)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413