IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is your Friday odd thing...

Can someone confirm that RL is out of jail? One site says he is and the other says he isn't. Maybe the update time?

MOO

ITA. It's like I'm trying too hard to make things fit and they just won't. Someone stole a puzzle piece and I'm stuck. lol.

I agree with that. I've never believed everything happened right where they were found. The thing is, every single situation I run through my head has pieces that don't fit. I think we'll all be shocked if we ever find out what truly happened.

Welcome!!! And just so I understand, are you saying it doesn't count because crime scene cleanup could have already happened before he saw it?

Yes- in my opinion. For lack of better terms-" they clean up after the crime scene has been processed"

Yes, think outside the box a little on different employments a person can have. I remember another horrific crime here in Indiana several years ago in like the Anderson/Madison Co. area where a construction worker/sign holder in the road guy left on his lunch break on foot and walked to the nearest residential area, found a home where a mother and little girl were packing up their home to move out of state where the husband already had relocated. The guy broke in and slit their throats all in an attempt to find drugs. I was the court reporter on several depositions of that case and it left me feeling unsettled for days. I also always think of that when I see a construction road sign guy!

Yes, think outside the box a little on different employments a person can have. I remember another horrific crime here in Indiana several years ago in like the Anderson/Madison Co. area where a construction worker/sign holder in the road guy left on his lunch break on foot and walked to the nearest residential area, found a home where a mother and little girl were packing up their home to move out of state where the husband already had relocated. The guy broke in and slit their throats all in an attempt to find drugs. I was the court reporter on several depositions of that case and it left me feeling unsettled for days. I also always think of that when I see a construction road sign guy!

Sorry, I forgot to attach the quote I was referring to in regards to someone talking about different types of jobs a person could have, seasonal jobs, construction workers and such.

Man's inhumanity to man
Makes countless thousands mourn!
Written by Robert Burns in 1787 still holds true. :(

Here is your Friday odd thing...

Can someone confirm that RL is out of jail? One site says he is and the other says he isn't. Maybe the update time?

MOO

Something weird is going on. VINELink is NOT allowing you to register for notifications on his release....hmm. Usually it takes that option away when the inmate is in the process of being transferred or in the process of being released.

Dropping in, checking of any arrests? Have a great day everyone! Keep up the hard work LE to find this creep. Love & Hugs to the families of Abby & Libby ❤👮🕯

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I never thought about the killer's just being on a lunch break, but that might have actually given him enough time if his lunch breaks were not closely monitored, and if he could have taken a late lunch that day. He may be hiding in plain sight.

This is such a heartbreaking case, but I do think LE is working as hard as they can to solve this. The case has to be airtight, flawless. They want this killer or killers captured and convicted.

Question:

How close to the crime scene was RL able to get to when he said the area was "pristine"? Would he have been able to get to the area immediately outside of the crime scene tape (like within a few feet) to get a close look? Wouldn't LE have stopped anyone from getting that close to get a good look?

Question:

How close to the crime scene was RL able to get to when he said the area was "pristine"? Would he have been able to get to the area immediately outside of the crime scene tape (like within a few feet) to get a close look? Wouldn't LE have stopped anyone from getting that close to get a good look?

I understood that the crime scene had been cleared and released back to him by the time he went down and called it pristine. I'm not sure if I read that somewhere or came up with it on my own though, so JMO since I can't recall where that info came from.

Something weird is going on. VINELink is NOT allowing you to register for notifications on his release....hmm. Usually it takes that option away when the inmate is in the process of being transferred or in the process of being released.

The Judge took the issue of bond under advisement two days ago. He can rule on that at any time between now and the hearing on April 3rd.

As far as I am aware LE has not said anything about a confrontation occurring before the video or anything about the bodies being moved.

I have seen some posts online that suggest otherwise, but suspect that the poster/s have their wires crossed.

Thats the problem I have. I look at all the sigs and media links and read it all since day one and although my account is new I have used this site since early days but forgot my account details and there I read one thing and then see someone posting bodies moved, or sexual motivation confirmed or cause of death that I have not seen before.

Then that that makes me ask a question as I think I've missed something and then I get linked to the media page again by someone being helpful. It's a cycle you can't break unless you are on here 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413