IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, that's quite a stretch and not related to what I'm talking about (people who brutally murder animals day after day). Drinking and driving is selfish, reckless and irresponsible to be sure, but I don't see it desensitizing a person the way slaughtering living creatures probably does.

IMO.

I can't imagine it's a huge leap to go from hurting yourself and repeatedly putting untold numbers of people in jeopardy of death or devastating injury to hurting people. I can't help but wonder how many folks would be looking at RL as a kindly grandpa if he had run over the 2 girls while driving drunk. As someone who has lost family members to drunk drivers, I can tell you it is not a trivial thing.

I think if they were.looking for the girls backpack they would have.given a description of it.

Good point! I'm wondering, then, if the longer version of the video that LE has shows the perp or a perp wearing one, or one on the ground at the crime scene if the crime itself was recorded.

I think if they were.looking for the girls backpack they would have.given a description of it.

I don't recall it being mentioned in any of the more up to date updates either.

Was it definitely the LE who mentioned it? So many rumours/truths I don't know what's what sometimes. Will have a look in the media thread for its mention.

MOO

I'm so lost.

Is RL the property owner that was previously cleared? TIA and apologies for being behind the times

Yes, that is RL

It's Friday. Wondering if we will get a new development today.

Yes, that is RL

It's Friday. Wondering if we will get a new development today.

Thanks skibaboo! I haven't been able to follow along and it always annoys me when someone asks an obvious question like I just did in a thread I AM able to follow hahahaha Profuse apologies and again, thanks for the reply <3

Was it definitely the LE who mentioned it? So many rumours/truths I don't know what's what sometimes. Will have a look in the media thread for its mention.

MOO

It was mentioned in the first press conference, but I'm not a keeper of links.

Thanks for the images, with the girls being on the south side of the creek,(top of photo) coming off of the RR w
One would have to go down the hill. The post yesterday evening by Mrs Marples iirc Slocum said there was talking between the three.

I wonder if he pretended to know where something was to get them off the bridge and out of sight, the water in that image does look to have shallow areas across the creek where the girls were found. Jmo

We don't know who was supposed to pick them up but I don't think it was her sister or they would have said so. JMO, someone else knowing they would be there and knowing their scheduled ride would not be there yet parked on the road and intercepted them. I think he forced them into a vehicle and came back later to the cemetery. The hill on the north side of the road as you go toward the creek is really more like a cliff. I don't think it would be easy to navigate at all. In these pix you can see the crime scene truck is parked up in the woods on the hill but below the road it goes more or less straight down to the bottomland, too steep for a vehicle to go there. I don't think they navigated going down that cliff nor waded across the creek based on what I've seen of the terrain and the photos of the investigation areas.
Libby and Abby Delphi Murders crime scene flow - YouTube_-2140077944.jpgLibby and Abby Delphi Murders crime scene flow - YouTube_-133977190.jpg

It was mentioned in the first press conference, but I'm not a keeper of links.

No me either. Ill have a look and if someone doesnt beat me to it see where and by whom it was mentioned. Seems like a big part of evidence request to stop asking about. I wonder if they have the bag they mentioned now? Perhaps why they returned to the graveyard a few nights after clearing the scene? JMO

JMO, someone else knowing they would be there and knowing their scheduled ride would not be there yet parked on the road and intercepted them.

SBM

This is one of the reasons I think they were targeted.

IMO, that's quite a stretch and not related to what I'm talking about (people who brutally murder animals day after day). Drinking and driving is selfish, reckless and irresponsible to be sure, but I don't see it desensitizing a person the way slaughtering living creatures probably does.

IMO.

JMO but I think the likelihood that the suspect worked at the meat packing plant is more related to the backgrounds of people they hire than the nature of the job itself. I have known people who work at such places who are kind and have lovely families. It is OK to think what they do is terrible, but I don't think it turns people into murderers. Now it's possible that BG could have worked there, but IMO that is not likely anymore because other shift workers would know him and recognize him as BG and given the size of the reward would have more than likely turned him in by now. If he had been a worker there who left his job after the murders, LE would be all over that and would have more than likely put out an APB with a name...JMO but BG did or does not work at the packing plant.

Thanks skibaboo! I haven't been able to follow along and it always annoys me when someone asks an obvious question like I just did in a thread I AM able to follow hahahaha Profuse apologies and again, thanks for the reply <3

I had to do that a few days ago. Sometimes you just need to know so we have to jump in and ask :)

My mind keeps going back to Indiana Packers Corporation. Transient workers? Ex-con's?

I can't imagine it's a huge leap to go from the brutal slaughter of animals to hurting people.

JMO, of course.

There are so many factory farms run by people who have no problem abusing and torturing their animals. Most of them don't go on to murder people, but I think it's possible a sadist would get a job on the killing floor and then move on to humans. Or even do both to satisfy their urges and avoid being caught.

I don't know as much about people who are involved in dogfighting but that's also brutal and heartless. However - I once lived near a man who was involved with dogfighting (I had no idea) and when they busted him they found he had a cache of weapons including some that were illegal. And then he was charged and convicted of abusing his girlfriend. No idea if he was a typical breeder/fighter but I assumed he'd also hurt (killed?) others.

is anyone maybe now thinking this could be related to the girls in IA.? just cant get over the similarities

MOO
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/20/police-look-outside-delphi-suspect/98158706/

"We want to look at any aspect of what somebody might have seen," Riley said, adding that if someone saw a person throwing away a backpack, they'd be interested in tracking that down, too.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

IMO, the word "confronted" could simply mean that he was approaching them. It doesn't mean there were words shared between them beforehand.

"They published a grainy photo of a suspect on Feb. 15 and a week later said the photo was from German's cellphone, which she activated after being confronted by the killer."
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...i-land-owner-has-april-3-court-date/99503060/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there places to fish on Deer Creek? Meaning there many be a small indentation in the road so you could pull your vehicle over and then go down to the creek?

Is it a spot locals even go to fish?

I never claimed that everyone working at a slaughterhouse is a murderer. Never said that. I said it's not a stretch to think someone could become desensitized to killing living creatures doing that work.

I've seen the undercover videos from some plants and it's really pretty disgusting how the animals are treated. I could never do it. But I'm not trying to start any debate on that topic.

Also need to consider the proximity and the employee turnover.

Does anyone know if the packing plant employs and RSO's?

All just my opinion.

JMO but I think the likelihood that the suspect worked at the meat packing plant is more related to the backgrounds of people they hire than the nature of the job itself. I have known people who work at such places who are kind and have lovely families. It is OK to think what they do is terrible, but I don't think it turns people into murderers. Now it's possible that BG could have worked there, but IMO that is not likely anymore because other shift workers would know him and recognize him as BG and given the size of the reward would have more than likely turned him in by now. If he had been a worker there who left his job after the murders, LE would be all over that and would have more than likely put out an APB with a name...JMO but BG did or does not work at the packing plant.

Are you saying that people with DUIs are more capable of murder than those that don't get DUIs?

Not the OP but I agree - once they get behind the wheel they are more likely to injure or kill someone than people who drive sober.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413