IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that a firefighter might have parked a pickup truck and it was blocking the road that goes under the bridge on the SE end - near the top of N625W.

I have wondered if BG planned to bring the girls back to the road where he abducted them but due to the search effort that road was blocked so he used the trail behind the cemetery. I wonder if it was blocked all night.

"DELPHI, Ind. – The investigation into the deaths of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams will change a bit in the coming weeks

The Carroll County Sheriff, Delphi police, Indiana State Police, and FBI announced today that they will begin the “normalization” process.

Multiple law enforcement agencies have helped Carroll County authorities with the case since the girls’ bodies were found on February 14. They’ve sifted through over 13,000 tips and investigated thousands of leads."

http://fox59.com/2017/03/24/authori...cess-in-delphi-double-homicide-investigation/

New article from a few hours ago apologies if already posted.

Wonderful. BLAH

I remember that and saved it then. I kept perusing your link (researching each name ) and then someone (??) posted another link that all the name changes/purchases/deaths/trusts of land occurred and I was ?????? all over again. I'll try to go back and find the link with "newer land owners names", etc.
:giggle: thank you for posting this again. I had posted it back on 3/16, but it did not get much attention. I think there is a lot of good basic info in it, although it is 14 years old. I found it very interesting.

I have wondered if BG planned to bring the girls back to the road where he abducted them but due to the search effort that road was blocked so he used the trail behind the cemetery. I wonder if it was blocked all night.
It is possible because there is nothing to indicate when the truck was parked. Though I am of the opinion that the vehicle was parked there that morning. I know that the search was divided into areas - though I don't know what the specifics of the areas are as there is only one broadcast that mentions an area - Area 4 (from the ISP scanner).

-

Search started at 11:45 am on the 14th.

Same reports say the girls were found at 12:15 pm.

One article says the girls were found at Noon. They may have rounded to the hour on the "Noon" report.

-

I don't know what to make of it. Boggles my mind. I can't imagine hundreds of tips before that pic was released.
That gives me a new perspective. I would like to hear other thoughts.
Just based on what went on here and in other cases, I would suspect dozens of people asking if they are looking at this or that or all RSOs, people sending in theories, "psychics", small town rumors, and then things that might actually be helpful (e.g. "I saw so-and-so near the bridge", "I know x about the families of the girls", "I saw a truck parked down the road", "Last week, someone on the trails made me uncomfortable", etc).

I was watching a crime show several months ago. I cannot recall which one it was. The LE stated on this show fewer crimes are solved now than 30 years ago. That seemed odd to me. With so many new ways to find leads, why would it now be harder to solve crimes?

One article says the girls were found at Noon. They may have rounded to the hour on the "Noon" report.

-[/QUOTE]

Do you know why the search started that late? Seems late to me imho.

As a new poster I have read all threads and I do not believe RL was involved.
As I recall less than a month ago posters threw a young man with alcohol issues under the bus when he drowned and his toddler son was found on the banks of a creek claiming he skipped out to avoid the consequences of his drunk driving convictions.
Many of you may remember what local law enforcement and the media did to destroy Richard Jewels life in the case of the Atlanta bombing.
Please look up the Innocence Project if you believe that law enforcement and district attorneys will not railroad suspects into guilty convictions.

-

-
There were various kinds of searches during the morning - helicopter and foot (and likely vehicle patrol). Helicopter search went on for 3 hours (9am to 11:57am). One particular ground search began at 10:38am. The girls were found within minutes prior to 12:11pm. The search dogs apparently had not arrived prior to the girls being found.

It makes no sense whatsoever to take the girls "somewhere" to kill them and the "bring them back" to the recovery location.

No, IMO, these girls were killed swiftly at their point of abduction, and they were left covered in the woods.

The initial searchers that evening were looking for the girls - ALIVE. They may have searched fairly close to the recovery location and not seen them at all.

At least some of their clothes were left in the river - no care to disguise them.

Perp was LONG GONE by the time anyone started looking for him. 12-18-24 hours later he could have been thousands of miles away.

BLAH

WG

These threads move silly fast so in response to the discussion in the last thread about BG having a badge at his wrist, it's fairly obvious it's a watch to me, especially if you look at the pic I posted in the last thread. What I want to know is what is the rectangle object around the thigh, crotch area in the infrared pic or what ever it was I found. So strange.....

While sleuthing for "tributaries" to Monon High Bridge, etc., I came across the most interesting document (National Registry of Historic Places). On page 8, there is a TERRIFIC map of the bridge, surrounding properties, cemetery, deer creek (I even noticed what seems to be a path leading from the cemetery to the creek ). This is a black and white map (drawn items), but has many great details (esp. page 8). I haven't read it all. It's dated 2002, so it's fairly recent. Thought it might prove worth sleuthing. It seems to be 65 pages long. It includes, describes (and has photos which you can zoom in) every building and structure and house on this 770 acres. Amazing bit of information.

https://npgallery.nps.gov/GetAsset?assetID=e8cd4d1a-7603-4395-b97e-19e6f0201b9a

Marking for reference.

It makes no sense whatsoever to take the girls "somewhere" to kill them and the "bring them back" to the recovery location.

No, IMO, these girls were killed swiftly at their point of abduction, and they were left covered in the woods.

The initial searchers that evening were looking for the girls - ALIVE. They may have searched fairly close to the recovery location and not seen them at all.

At least some of their clothes were left in the river - no care to disguise them.

Perp was LONG GONE by the time anyone started looking for him. 12-18-24 hours later he could have been thousands of miles away.

BLAH

WG

100% agree and will add my own thought that I believe BG may have left the scene in a hurry...maybe got spooked by something and had to get out of there.

IMO

ITA. This "notion" of moving bodies or live little girls just doesn't compute, IMO. He had from 2:30 pm or so (going by the time on one of those billboards used across the US that was posted here way back in time) until appx 3:30 pm onward to do what he/she/them did. Down the hill (either side of the bridge) and get the heck outta there. JMO and IMO

BLAH

WG

BLAH

WG

truly, these murderers are not capable of " making sense". Killing two children doesn't make sense. I think it is legitimate to consider all possibilities.

Each person will have a different story and we could go around and around for hours about who's sister had an ​open casket and who's brother didn't but we wouldn't be getting any closer to determining the COD for Abby and Libby because like I said, there's so many variables that it comes down to each case individually.
Plus LE already knows COD, and it apparently has not been a lot of help in solving the case so far. I think speculating on COD is a complete waste of time.

And it's depressing... :crying:

About two weeks ago I called in a tip. They asked me for my full name, address, phone# dob, it kinda intimidated me. Then they kept asking me how I knew what I knew and on and on, I felt interrogated. It really made me feel uncomfortable and I wonder if this is common?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16