IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T bloodhounds, when you get a chance look up the Alie Berrelez, Yogi the blood hound tracked over 40 block and on to a freeway going 14 miles. Jmo

Bloodhounds are amazing.

Are cadaver dogs trained to scent on decomposition while others scent on the persons scent?

Does anyone know why my posts dissapear when I try to edit them. It's happened to me a few times. Sorry I know it's OT but if anyone on here knows then it saves the mods a extra question to answer.

Is it when the site seems to refresh? I've lost a lot that way. Does the window reload when they're lost?

Intersting info regarding serial killers.....

https://serialkillersvictimschoosing.wikispaces.com/

Children are easy targets for serial killers. They are small and easily portable. They do what they are told to do by grown-ups. And, they are easy to get them to go with them somewhere else. “Serial killers who lack the social skills or physical strength to handle an adult will often resort to children.”

Teenage girls and young women are also great targets for serial killers. They don’t have a lot of confidence and they usually don’t know how to defend themselves. “Elderly women are one of the exceptions chosen by youthful offenders who lack the experience and transportation.” These women are usually frail and have cash lying about.

Ted Bundy's statement, ,"Selection was a matter of opportunity", was informative. A serial killer seems to choose the path of least resistance
when something triggers internally for him to kill. But two athletic young girls in broad daylight in a public park seems risky. This tragic case makes no sense.

never thought of that before ... creepy thought

To taunt or to throw them off if there was? I always remember Tate & Lobianca with the messages.

I can't listen to the voice and all I want to know is the police get the guy and courts make sure he can't harm anyone else. I'm not afraid of my own shadow but I got spooked the other night reading theories here. I don't need or want details of how.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by rainny03

IMO and this is just my opinion I honestly believe that this is the work of a serial killer. Is there anyone else that thinks this could be a possibility ? I just think that it's to coincidental that there has been so many other similar crimes not far from this case with similar MO's .. IMO this BG is a very organized killer and had definitely did his homework .. I may be way off and I hope I didn't overstep my boundaries on this thread..

I'm with ya on this opinion. I think its rare for a perp to start off with a double homicide. IMO there are other precursor crimes and this perp seems to be experienced IMO. Doesn't seem to be a disorganized offender who left clues everywhere. All jmo

I'm there, too, although I wouldn't be bowled-over if it turns out to be a local.

As for a SK, the area where the girls were is a bit away from things, once you get into the woods. He could have had a gun to intimidate them, but I don't think he would risk using it to kill them. All one person would have to do is threaten to kill one or both if they screamed -- tie them up, maybe tie each of them to a tree, muffle their mouths, and then it's whatever. Especially with two young girls -- total control & that is what most SK's crave is total control & ownership by fear. Of course a local would prolly do the same. Or he could hit them in the head and control them that way. <shiver>

This just makes me so angry & afraid for my two (and another coming) granddaughters. Just dammit.

I'm not well-read on SK, but would it be unusual to go for two victims of that age range in broad daylight? I'd think the unpredictability of how one would react would be risky enough. Even with a weapon, how can he predict if they'll scream or comply? Stungun? Mace? But if he was directing the down the hill to one or both, that doesn't seem likely.

Probably a real gun would guarantee silence. Still a risky move with two girls.

I've noticed not only are the tips dying down but so are the postings here.

I'm here for the long haul, I'm here for Indiana, for Delphi, for Abby and Libby.

I'm here for the families with whom I've been blessed with having some limited contact with via SM . Their grace and strength are to be admired and are lessons learned.

#todayistheday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't posted much in the past few days but I'm still coming on here regularly, same as I have been. Checking for updates and reading all the new posts. I think about these girls and their families everyday. I have 2 nieces close in age to Libby & Abby who come over to visit and hang out w/me all the time (the daughters I never had), I also have a toddler granddaughter and I want so badly to see this caught and taken off the streets that at times I've wished he'd show up on my property so I could end this evil myself.

I'm here for the long haul too!

Ted Bundy's statement, ,"Selection was a matter of opportunity", was informative. A serial killer seems to choose the path of least resistance
when something triggers internally for him to kill. But two athletic young girls in broad daylight in a public park seems risky. This tragic case makes no sense.

Agreed, but {IMO} he encountered them at their most vulnerable spot. {IMO}

I'm there, too, although I wouldn't be bowled-over if it turns out to be a local.

As for a SK, the area where the girls were is a bit away from things, once you get into the woods. He could have had a gun to intimidate them, but I don't think he would risk using it to kill them. All one person would have to do is threaten to kill one or both if they screamed -- tie them up, maybe tie each of them to a tree, muffle their mouths, and then it's whatever. Especially with two young girls -- total control & that is what most SK's crave is total control & ownership by fear. Of course a local would prolly do the same. Or he could hit them in the head and control them that way. <shiver>

This just makes me so angry & afraid for my two (and another coming) granddaughters. Just dammit.

When le said who's next? Pretty ominious. I've always thought he controlled them with a gun then perhaps pistol whipped them. Jmo

I know this conversation has already ended, but I wanted to add one comment. When I called in the tip about JW, I was asked if it would be okay for someone to call me back if they had any more questions. I'd never expect to get a call saying whether or not the tip was useful. MOO

Thanks for sending the tip, by the way! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't posted much in the past few days but I'm still coming on here regularly, same as I have been. Checking for updates and reading all the new posts. I think about these girls and their families everyday. I have 2 nieces close in age to Libby & Abby who come over to visit and hang out w/me all the time (the daughters I never had), I also have a toddler granddaughter and I want so badly to see this caught and taken off the streets that at times I've wished he'd show up on my property so I could end this evil myself.

I'm here for the long haul too!
Same! I've been moving into a new house (painting and such) but I'm here until this is resolved. And then some. There are a lot of cases out there that could use new eyes too.

A&L and all the victims and their families deserve our undying attention and the special things we each bring.

Let's get the . For Abby & Libby.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

thanks NIN - you should get paid for your fantastic efforts :detective:

I can only offer you Websleuths money :twocents: or a :goldstar: and :applause:
we are not worthy :bowdown:

Made a new cleaned-up version of the animated gif:

-Nin

It makes no sense from the stance of a normal headed person. Clearly there were means and opportunity. Still not sure of the motive. It was a very bold crime. IMO, the killer isolated them on the end of the bridge and led them about a half mile away to the final crime scene. I feel it is probable he used intimidation of some sort to get the girls there. It's the only thing that makes sense to me. I am not sure if any visitors to the bridge and trail that day would be able to see or hear anything at all from the bridge to the crime scene.

We also know it is very hard to get to the crime scene from RL's house, based on the interviews he did with the media and the route there was mostly likely the one described in Gray Huze's videos.

I still can't get my head around the search warrant on RL's property a little over a week ago and why it took so long. I don't think he had anything to do with it, but he does own a large parcel of land with outbuildings and the bodies were found on his property.

With all the FBI provided billboards across the nation, there had to be a suspicion, at least at the beginning, this killer was a transient, too. Looks like investigators would have closed in on any place in the area where a transient might hide. Anyway, they didn't, for whatever reason. From what I understand, it was either a tip that led to the search or catching RL in the probation violation.

To no one in particular :

The correct spelling for something that is "closely connected to" or "pertinent to" a subject is : germane.

From Google search on the word "germaine" :

Germain : from the French: from the Old French personal name Germain. This was popular in France, where it had been borne by a 5th-century saint, bishop of Auxerre. It derives from Latin Germanus 'brother', 'cousin' (originally an adjective meaning 'of the same stock', from Latin germen 'bud', 'shoot').

A Google search on "germaine" can be confusing because Google frequently defaults to definitions or uses of "germane", as if that's what you really meant to type in. Thank you, Google!

Hello all. Haven't been around much in the past 6-8 months but a friend told me about this case.

Just read through almost 38 threads over a couple days. My brain is spinning, my stomach is sick, and my heart hurts.

Please God, let this sick be found...today.

:rose: :rose:

Made a new cleaned-up version of the animated gif:

attachment.php

The first original frame (this happened first):

attachment.php

The second original frame (this happened next):

attachment.php

These 2 images may play a trick on the viewer, when looking at which image came first. Here is why, IMO:

When LE published the two images of the POI/BG, they did not identify the sequential relationship. MSM then went ahead and even reversed the sequence and vice versa.

The frames were not rotated, aligned and cropped to match to begin with by LE. But why? Here is an illustration, which frame was first and why. Look at the reference lines and you will understand:

attachment.php

It is very possible, that the rotation between the original frames - these 2 images being app. .5 seconds apart IMO - , is the result of Libby ( if she took the video herself) shaking her hand or generally moving as opposed to being stationary while taking the video! Otherwise it would make little to no sense to me, that LE would have released it that way.

Yes, they could have cropped it according to my reference-line illustration above. But I strongly believe, there is movement and there may be even more and faster movement on the remaining frames (if applicable), as the POI /BG was approaching.

Movement would additionally support the idea, that Libby was possibly aware of the situation. Just a thought.

All IMO

-Nin

Awesome work! Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics