IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a good look at BG's jacket. It appears to be a button or snap up blue nylon jacket with a black stripe down each sleeve. I can't figure out how to post a photo but Carhartt makes one exactly like it.

The animated gif is not supposed to show the gait, it really couldn't. If I estimate app. half of a second between the two frames, we are missing app. 10 to 12 frames from in-between based on 24fps.

I made the animated gif initially to present my theory i.e. that Libby (if she took the video) was either moving herself or her hand, basically saying, that she may have been in motion. This may have caused the poor quality - blurr etc. - in addition to artifacts possibly due to compression etc..

The animated gif is a practical way IMO to directly compare details between the two images, not the gait.

I should have probably pointed it out to begin with, so I thank you for mentioning it.

All IMO

-Nin

Thanks!
I understand that, but it is easy to incorrectly assume that the gif represents how this man walks. In fact, that's what I thought until I stopped and looked at each of the images more carefully.

I've looked at the suspect photo a thousand times and I can't figure out what the white item is near his neck. At first I thought maybe motorcycle goggles but now I'm thinking it could be a white virtual reality mask. I found one exactly that shape and would be identical in shape and size. Grasping at straws but it has to be something identifiable.
I see the type of tubing used to deliver air or oxygen through a face mask.

Take a good look at BG's jacket. It appears to be a button or snap up blue nylon jacket with a black stripe down each sleeve. I can't figure out how to post a photo but Carhartt makes one exactly like it.

What's the name of the coat on the carhartt site? I'll post the picture for you if you tell me a name or item #.

The animated gif is not supposed to show the gait, it really couldn't. If I estimate app. half of a second between the two frames, we are missing app. 10 to 12 frames from in-between based on 24fps.

I made the animated gif initially to present my theory i.e. that Libby (if she took the video) was either moving herself or her hand, basically saying, that she may have been in motion. This may have caused the poor quality - blurr etc. - in addition to artifacts possibly due to compression etc..

The animated gif is a practical way IMO to directly compare details between the two images, not the gait.

I should have probably pointed it out to begin with, so I thank you for mentioning it.

All IMO

-Nin

I understand what Otto is saying but respectfully disagree. The GIF is a tool similar to what astronomers use showing two pictures in rapid secession. Our brains are wired to notice differences and do that very well. Thank you NIN for you great work and no insult intended to otto. :happydance:

I think it would be very unfortunate if someone were to look at the animated gif, with right foot forward in both photos, and determine that the person they know is not a suspect because the real life gait is nothing like the gif.

The person they know would have to have a wooden leg IMO.. just saying

-Nin

This video is intetesting. Hes great at these.

The idea the girls were off the bridge makes me think though...

- Was one already hurt at video recording start?
- Why is there no video of suspect getting closer and closer unless the girls accidently shot it?
- If the girls were scared youd assume they kept moving after video....
- At that distance why not run and ring police

Does anyone else think the capture of this his image is at first accidental they maybe later video audio is the one on purpose?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I have always wondered the same. What about BG made Libby record, but didn't set off enough alarms to run?

actually most of them do ... every pair I own does I think

it's yoga pants that usually don't have pockets

I keep wondering....sweat pants, usually do not have pockets

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I have always wondered the same. What about BG made Libby record, but didn't set off enough alarms to run?

Where could the girls have run? They were cornered on a 70 foot high bridge. He had them trapped. JMO

Zac I just canvassed all Carhartt jackets on their web site. This is too close to call. The signature of Carhartt is the C logo on a white patch located on the left breast pocket area or the left bottom jacket pocket which I don't see one. There is one shot of BG that does show some small white spot but not clear enough to make out the Carhartt logo.

I understand what Otto is saying but respectfully disagree. The GIF is a tool similar to what astronomers use showing two pictures in rapid secession. Our brains are wired to notice differences and do that very well. Thank you NIN for you great work and no insult intended to otto. :happydance:

Otto:
I don't think i explained my self all that well (again) . You are obviously good natured so thanks for being that way. Perhaps this article can better explain what I was trying to say. :D

http://www.space.com/23277-dangerous-asteroids-incredible-technology.html

Where could the girls have run? They were cornered on a 70 foot high bridge. He had them trapped. JMO

If the videos by GH are accurate, they were off of the bridge, and BG was nearly 80 feet away. They could've ran in any direction. It looks like they didn't move at all. It's something I have thought about before.

it's less expensive these days to discard heavily soiled clothing and buy new ... unless the item is expensive designer wear, which I doubt his jeans are

I cant help but notice how starched his pants are .. anyone else notice this ?? like there is something flat on his left thigh ?? IMO that's what I see and maybe he has his clothes dry cleaned ?? that would for sure get rid of any evidence lurking .. or is it possible he had something slid down there he was disguising .. anyone else see this ?? IMO that would be a good start has anyone brought in items of clothing to be cleaned that had stains like blood ?? Again this is all IMO

I see the type of tubing used to deliver air or oxygen through a face mask.

Any theory why? For his use or to use on someone else. I would have a tough time thinking he needed oxygen. But, like those oxygen bars people go to, wonder if it's to give him a boost?

What's the name of the coat on the carhartt site? I'll post the picture for you if you tell me a name or item #.
Jen I surfed the Carhartt site and didn't find one exactly like that one but I believe what Zac is saying that it is a Carhartt. Take a look on their web site and see if you can make a match or it could be an older style they no longer make.

Yep, I can't shake it.

4f15228bfe402495649a60fecd73cda9.jpg
7d598c28dcd5fd791cb6a40d650720b6.jpg

IMO this guy wasn't interested in going to IN to murder 2 random teens. He was in TN obsessing on his "love" for one particular teen who was his student. He abducted her and has gone off the grid with her. The school system is in hot water bc of prior behavior between this same student and teacher bc her parents were allegedly never informed. WKRN, WSMV in TN report on it. I hope they catch this too! :) All JMHO

Any theory why? For his use or to use on someone else. I would have a tough time thinking he needed oxygen. But, like those oxygen bars people go to, wonder if it's to give him a boost?
No. No theory or even how he could be carrying oxygen. Just a thought.

If the videos by GH are accurate, they were off of the bridge, and BG was nearly 80 feet away. They could've ran in any direction. It looks like they didn't move at all. It's something I have thought about before.
Think about it like this, when I was 4th grade a bunch of us were at a creek. A guy same difference away from us flashed us. We screamed and half ran half froze. I was grabbing the frozen ones to start moving. Now in this time he could have caught up to us. He just went on his way. It's just hard to tell what one would do.

eta:this was not a traumatic experience we saw it as what a loser, could have been

Also not saying that this what happened just one of many reasons why children don't always run or even adults, it's not so cut and dry as an afterthought

Zac I just canvassed all Carhartt jackets on their web site. This is too close to call. The signature of Carhartt is the C logo on a white patch located on the left breast pocket area or the left bottom jacket pocket which I don't see one. There is one shot of BG that does show some small white spot but not clear enough to make out the Carhartt logo.

It may not be that brand it's just the only nylon jacket I could find that snaps/buttons, is this color of blue and has the black stripe down each sleeve. Thanks for looking into it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99