Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need a mod to clarify.

Here is the trouble I have with these, can I use a better word?....lynch mob mentality of outing people on SM. Perhaps you are all wrong, what about the backlash? Even on SM could be bad but what if someone close to the girls, family or not are upset and decide to take things into their own hands. Sorry to be a fun spoiler but I see where some repercussions could come from outing someone who may not have anything to do with it.

If they were my daughters, I would hate to think what I or my family would do to someone we "thought" was involved... I think we need to take a breather, so we can focus, please call any tips you may have into LE and lets NOT build cases against people that LE has not identified here based on personal "feelings" about SM accounts.

Interesting thought, I'm not so sure though. With the weather warming up and the ground thawing would he be wearing crocks with holes in them hiking through terrain near a river with them on?

His right shoe has a lighter colored band or stripe on it. I can't tell if it's the front and top of the shoe or the side that it is visible on. My assumption is the top but why isn't it on his left shoe?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

We haven't really gotten much snow this season, at least in Indianapolis. If I had them available to me within the last few weeks, I would have been wearing flip-flops. I don't think it would have been out of the question to be wearing a croc type shoe.

I was waking out of my slumber this morning when I had a thought: if Libby got any audio either through a Snap video or regular cell phone video. [emoji848]

I just have to say I couldn't sleep last night because of this case. The girls kept popping in to my head and it was breaking my heart. I mean I live on the other side of the planet with not connection to this case other than remembering what it was like to be a 13 year old who loved photography and playing in the fields and woods alone and with my best friend on over 100 acres of land which was a mix of woods and fields and never once felt afraid literally not once and I came across tons of folk over the years.

Where I live now we haven't had a a child murder or abduction in at least 100 years but I am sure it goes back much further than that. Heck we have no issue going to the shops and leaving babes alone in their prams outside while shopping as there often isn't enough room in the shop to take a pram in.

I want the same comfort and safety for everyone and Liberty and Abigail both deserved to grow up it just breaks my heart I just can't stop thinking about it and their families.

I understand its OK to be wrong in a tip, but my understanding about WS is that it is wrong to discuss FB pages here? Am I wrong on that?

I encourage anyone who thinks they have a tip to call it in to LE and not sit on it.

I'm certain we can't discuss random people's FB pages.

I worked with a man in Indy. He always wore crocs, even when it snowed. He had a fuzzy pair for winter.

I submitted a tip to LE, because of some SM sleuthing I've been doing. Not relating to the recent above discussion. They may already know all of the information but I felt good doing it.

Question: Does anyone know if the sister who dropped the girls off has given any information/response as to what the girls said in the car on the way to the tracks? Maybe anticipating meeting someone?..

I understand its OK to be wrong in a tip, but my understanding about WS is that it is wrong to discuss FB pages here? Am I wrong on that?

I encourage anyone who thinks they have a tip to call it in to LE and not sit on it.

ADMIN NOTE

Folks, you can direct members to a facebook post but you can't sleuth the person or their family and bring it here, nor is it up for discussion.

Hope that helps

LE were using metal detectors and searching under the end of the bridge using scaffolding yesterday, as per a local eyewitness account.

What could they be looking for?

Handcuffs, possibly, although I might think they would be relatively easy to spot. A knife, something sharp. Just a guess or two here.

I had SO hoped to get up this morning and see the POI identified!

In regards to Croc shoes I live at 60 degrees North (not a warm place by far) and Croc's are seen year round on feet with socks here. I have to add not by me though :p But it certainly is not an uncommon sight and we are a very rural place.

Thats exactly what one of the family members said
If they were my daughters, I would hate to think what I or my family would do to someone we "thought" was involved... I think we need to take a breather, so we can focus, please call any tips you may have into LE and lets NOT build cases against people that LE has not identified here based on personal "feelings" about SM accounts.

Looks like something like that, just with yellow "thingies":

attachment.php

The left shoe/boot seems to have a print/design on the very front part, the lip:

attachment.php

That left foot (his right) cannot be moving with the other foot in the air (unless he was hopping..). It is a very distinctive footwear IMO.

-Nin

Attachments

• INDIANA  marked shoes poi-media2.jpg
    INDIANA marked shoes poi-media2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 717
  • INDIANA  marked shoes left poi-media2.jpg
    INDIANA marked shoes left poi-media2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 721
I think it was a video .. .. I think LE said it came from a video. It's. On MSM here somewhere
Maybe the POI screenshot is from a video, but the Snapchat of the girl was never stated as being a video. Totally different pictures...

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

To Coldpizza or another mod:
Would it be possible to put the LE Delphi tipline phone number and/or website address to the sheriff in RED at the top of the WS page crawl saying the man in the photo is now a suspect?

Wouldn't you put a gun in your pocket the OTHER way? Otherwise you're grabbing the butt (butte?) instead of the handle when you pull it out.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Because of where his watch is, we think he could very well be left handed in which case the position of the gun would be correct.

One thing I've learned here is that lots of American men over 35 all have the same taste in clothes. There should be a makeover show called "American men What Not To Wear, and I think the "Mom jeans" jokes should stop because we ain't got nothing on these baggy dad jean fashion errors. My husband has like 22 pairs of these too long, wide leg, nasties.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member