IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To show how shocked he is and deflect public and LE scrutiny away from his involvement would be my best guess.
In an earlier thread, someone (forgive me for forgetting the person's username) posted fascinating info about people who enjoy playing​ the victim to garner sympathy.

It depends how soft the lasso is. I've had well worn lassos that are very flexible.

I think the point originally made was not that a lariat used to rope a horse was somehow involved, only that for a 77 yo man RL is physically more capable of strenuous outdoor work than some people here have given him credit for.

JMO....he's late 40's, between 5'10" and 5'11" about 210 to 220 pounds.
This is exactly what I've been thinking. Closer to the 5'10" side. Skinny legs, biggish middle.

I agree with you but didn't quite know how to say it. It is a real possibility.
Could the girls have been snooping around RL's property and saw BG breaking in? He could have chased them to where they were found. Maybe Libby took his picture earlier on bridge and they followed him because he was suspicious.

I feel the same, about 5' 10" tall and around 180- 210 lbs. Hard to tell about the stomach though, as I think the jacket is stuffed with rope and a gun.

This is exactly what I've been thinking. Closer to the 5'10" side. Skinny legs, biggish middle.

Out of curiosity what makes people think BG isnt RL? If we were told that BG was in fact wearing a hat or hood and that is not his hair would that change anyones mind?

Sent from my SM-N920P using

JMO.
1) BG looks no where close to 77 yrs old.
2) I'll have to find a link, but I believe BG was described as "middle aged" by LE. (If 77 is the new middle age, then I'm a hot momma at 52 - ha ha!).
3) even with a hoodie or hat, I still think we'd see that white moustache if BG had one.
4) RL looks heavier to me than BG

Of course I may be wrong but I'm just seeing BG as a younger guy...35-45 yrs old, IMO.

It's the face for me. He looks like he has somewhat full or chubby cheeks. His face is a little droopy, but not 77 years old droopy.
See that's the only fly in my ointment is that I can't see anything useful about the face at that angle. But I do perceive the overall stance and body of a much younger man.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Could the girls have been snooping around RL's property and saw BG breaking in? He could have chased them to where they were found. Maybe Libby took his picture earlier on bridge and they followed him because he was suspicious.

voice on the audio did not sound winded at all to me, but you bring up a point that I have thought about. I read that a week earlier Abbey and Libby had both visited the forensics ( criminal not speech) lab in their high school because they were interested in LE careers...seemed pretty coincidental

It's the face for me. He looks like he has somewhat full or chubby cheeks. His face is a little droopy, but not 77 years old droopy.

Agreed, for me there is just no way IMO that BG is 77 years old. Posture, seemingly full face...Perhaps RL does/did have something to hide, but again MOO he is definitely not BG.

Haha, I'm pretty sure I'm not the anointed anything, but I do read a lot of articles. I don't recall off the top of my head the quote you mention, but I'll see if I can find that interview again.

Try the Inside Edition interviews regarding his alibis?

No not at all. I simply meant DNA throughout the land could be explained away from him owning the land and having full access to it, unlike any other individuals. I am not making any reference to anything that may have been found on the bodies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Hmmm. I wonder if maybe a cigar or cigarette butt was in the near vicinity of the girls. Or maybe a water bottle? Or even an article of I his clothing. All of the aforementioned would have his DNA and a reasonable excuse for being on his own property. What if the killer went into his barn and used rope or tools inside for the commission of his crime?

If LE knows there was more than one perp, they should say so. If BG travels with another person, hangs with another person and/or group, it would be completely different from the public trying to think of a "lone weirdo" type who might be BG.

If LE knows there was more than one perp, they should say so. If BG travels with another person, hangs with another person and/or group, it would be completely different from the public trying to think of a "lone weirdo" type who might be BG.

They haven't ruled out more than one perp, which is odd considering they have video and audio.

Out of curiosity what makes people think BG isnt RL? If we were told that BG was in fact wearing a hat or hood and that is not his hair would that change anyones mind?

Sent from my SM-N920P using

JMO.
1) BG looks no where close to 77 yrs old.
2) I'll have to find a link, but I believe BG was described as "middle aged" by LE. (If 77 is the new middle age, then I'm a hot momma at 52 - ha ha!).
3) even with a hoodie or hat, I still think we'd see that white moustache if BG had one.
4) RL looks heavier to me than BG

Of course I may be wrong but I'm just seeing BG as a younger guy...35-45 yrs old, IMO.
O/T but even if 77 isn't the new middle age you can still be a hot mama at 52 says the 53 year old 😁

They haven't ruled out more than one perp, which is odd considering they have video and audio.

THIS! This has confused me continuously. Wouldn't they know if there were two people talking during the commission of the crime? I can not imagine that if there was more than one suspect (which in MOO there was not) that they would not speak the entire time...if there was more than once voice on the audio they should have been able to tell...right? This has stumped me for the longest time, thank you for reminding me!

The odd thing is he's a major computer geek and network engineer. He's not unfamiliar with the technology that caught him. I don't understand creepy kiddie touchers or even people like him with the photos. I never heard if he'd ever harmed a child but I do know he had grandkids, I often wonder did his wife know or suspect.

Forgive me, but I have been really sick the past few days and having trouble following all the posts.

Are you meaning RL is the "major computer geek"? I guess that would surprise me a little. Was he a "network engineer"?

In an earlier thread, someone (forgive me for forgetting the person's username) posted fascinating info about people who enjoy playing​ the victim to garner sympathy.

I believe his bafflement and shock is genuine. I think some of the statements are not truthful. IMO

JMO. The "lasso", as it's been identified by poster, is really a "lead". Much, much shorter and used to lead a horse from point A to point B, etc. Not a lasso. IMO

I think the point originally made was not that a lariat used to rope a horse was somehow involved, only that for a 77 yo man RL is physically more capable of strenuous outdoor work than some people here have given him credit for.

voice on the audio did not sound winded at all to me, but you bring up a point that I have thought about. I read that a week earlier Abbey and Libby had both visited the forensics ( criminal not speech) lab in their high school because they were interested in LE careers...seemed pretty coincidental
Yes and since they viewed BG as a stranger he would be a good person for them to investigate. Just MOO. He may have seen them watching him as he tried to break in to RL's house or steal RL truck if it was there.

THIS! This has confused me continuously. Wouldn't they know if there were two people talking during the commission of the crime? I can not imagine that if there was more than one suspect (which in MOO there was not) that they would not speak the entire time...if there was more than once voice on the audio they should have been able to tell...right? This has stumped me for the longest time, thank you for reminding me!

I'm guessing IMO they like to keep some information to themselves, so only the person/people involved know. Imagine how many kooks they need to discount in the run of the investigation. Imagine half those kooks say they acted alone, but in fact LE knows more than one person was involved, well then they can discount half the kooks. Just a made-up example, of course.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member