IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
There is a book about Evil residing or centering around a RR Bridge. The locals took to very unusual actions to avoid the Evil.

If you're interested, it's called The Ridge.

Author: Michael Koryta

-
Always interested in a good read. Will look this up. TY[emoji4]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

"The Soham Murders" as mentioned above is a definite must-watch if one believes the killer is following the case, maybe even taking part somehow in the investigation. It is on YouTube, easy to find.
I just saved the doc to my YouTube. I only watched the first 2 minutes but I'm already riveted. Thanks Clue!

One more observation/speculation...again, I'm basing this off the assumption that GH's latest video is accurate, but if BG is not yet on the bridge when Liberty stopped and turned around to take Abigail's picture, then I assume they were "goofing off" or "dilly dallying", IOW taking their time across the bridge. If they also did the same on the trail leading to the bridge, that could account for why it took them ~ an hour to get to the point where the picture was taken. Adults tend to walk trails with more "purpose", and thus don't stop as often to talk, take pictures, maybe sit down and have a "heart to heart", as girls in their age group often do. I won't go down the "catfished" or "met a boy" scenario unless LE states it as a fact, so I'm working with what we have, in terms of accounting for the unusual amount of time it seemed to take for them to get from point A(which we aren't even sure of AFAIK?) and the photo of Abigail at 2:07pm.

Definitely agree with you that they were probably in no rush and just talking and laughing and stopping to take cute photo. Just wanted to point out, though, that they were reportedly dropped off at 1:30 and the photo of Abby on the bridge was posted to snapchat at 2:07 so it was only 37 minutes from drop off to photo, some of which I'm sure was spent on the bridge. I could have easily taken 25-30 minutes to walk the trail when I was a teenager, because like you said, teenagers are seldom in a rush and often stop along the way to talk or take pictures. :)

Bump..

Thanks,Nin
Nin,

I couldn't even begin to guess where they are buried, but there was side by side picks in maybe the last thread that compared the two. I don't think they were removed.

Gee, he hardly ever mentions the victims. I don't mean this one way or the other, but if it were my property I would be more like, wow I can't believe these poor children were hurt right here in my own backyard. I wish I would have heard something, etc etc. But instead it's all, I can't believe this happened here, where I live. It's going to take me a long time to recover (majorly paraphrasing), my property, me, mine... etc etc.

I wanted to point out that I read in one of the LE statements that they were getting pings from the girls cell phone from one of the cell towers for about 6hrs after they went missing before it went dead ..?? IMO this tells me that that their cell phone must of been recovered from the crime scene ?? All just IMO of course any thoughts on this ?? I also DO NOT think that BG is RL IMO he is not capable of pulling of such an organized crime and this is the work of a sophisticated SK ?? All is just IMO of course.. Any ideas as to what you all think ?
I can only form an impression on whether we are dealing with a sophisticated SK if I knew just anything at all about the crime scene. This is a frustration, even though I understand why it's none of our B.I. business.

I strongly believe you are correct about RL not going home. It makes so much sense as means & oppurtunities living in such close proximity to the bridge. I don't know about motive. This was not a random murder. Lying to LE about an alibi is really problematic as is violating one's probation agreement. I need to go back & see about an interview RL gave, where he stated he knew the girl's families. RL has had run-ins with the law. I believe he has a restraining order against him. These circumstances are red flags that prompted a closer look. Imo

BBM..I've asked on here a couple times if LE has said anywhere that RL lied about his alibi and the responses I've received have been no they haven't.

jmo.

It usually takes me a couple of hours to catch up on all the evenings new posts, but not tonite. I can't decide if that's a good thing or Not? Seems unusually quiet on A+L's threads tonight.

Prayers again tonight for the families of Abigail & Liberty, LE, Delphi, and those here at WS who have been deeply affected by their deaths. Praying for tomorrow to be the day all of us get answers.
I hope we do get answers tomorrow. I would very happily be wrong in all of my ideas if only they caught the monster.

Hello Websleuths Darlings,

In case you missed it[video=youtube;AS24hYv_X8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS24hYv_X8Q&list=PLm8YOVMTz18HSfgvOn7eBtCVaCghbLHws[/video] CLICK for all the videos put together by Grayhuze.

Fantastic Job! Thank you

Exactly. A dozen search warrants have been issued in relation to the murdered children, and the media has only made the connection with the warrant served on the property owner. As a result, that one person has been smeared all over the internet even though police stated up front that he is not a suspect in the murders. It's sad that this is where we are with the internet and privacy.

Ha! You would make a very good attorney for the defense.

:thinking:

Exactly. A dozen search warrants have been issued in relation to the murdered children, and the media has only made the connection with the warrant served on the property owner. As a result, that one person has been smeared all over the internet even though police stated up front that he is not a suspect in the murders. It's sad that this is where we are with the internet and privacy.
I'm just wondering what was in LEs mind. They are not stupid. They knew exactly what would occur when they: 1. Arrested Mr Logan on a probation violation when the spotlight was shining right there. 2. Carried out a huge SW, even removing his vehicle. 3. Making vague comments in regards to his being a suspect or not. Wondering, what was the point? They KNEW this would happen. JMO.moo.

Definitely looks like BG
On 3/15/17 in Salem Indiana 2 hrs away from Delphi a man named Joshua Risinger was arrested for setting a mobile home on fire . There was an unidentified man found dead inside . Look at photo of arrestee. Could be BG IMO.

ADMIN NOTE: If you have a question or concern about the rules, or thread moderation, address them in a private message (PM) to an admin or a mod. Do not post your complaints and questions in the thread.

Also, if you read such posts, please do not respond. Alert the post so a staff member can take care of the situation.

Thanks.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

thank you. I'll contact you directly.

My late step father was an alcoholic and had an incident old alcohol induced psychosis. He became enraged by some kids playing in his neighbors yard. He grabbed his gun and stormed outside and started shooting at them. He missed them..turned around and marched back inside like nothing happened. This landed him in jail for a year and on probation for longer. Just based on this, I think it would be a stretch to think of someone having the ability to lead two people off and kill them both. This crime seems IMO to have required a bit of mental control and thought to pull off.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Warning: Scroll and roll. Graphic nature but not about our girls. I promise.

I am sorry for that to happen. I lost a best friend to wet brain syndrome last summer. It is caused from long term alcohol consumption without drying out periods. She did not die. She is in a nursing home and loves it! She cannot remember any of the things that made her want to drink. She doesn't recall, when as a young, happily married mother of 2 children that her husband, who was on leave from the Navy, ran his vehicle into the back of a slow moving truck carrying a long ladder sticking out the back. My friend was driving to play golf. Instead, he lost his head.

I agree this crime required mental control coupled with planning. That does not fit with the RL profile stored in my mind. Today, verified for me what I did not want to believe, in the beginning. Instead, I took Occam's Razor, keep it simple philosophy, for the past couple of weeks because suspecting a premeditated murder of two, young, innocent girls truly was too much to bear.

It is my sincere prayer that the truth will come to light for AW and LG and for the perpetrator(s) of this horrendous crime against these two young girls, and, indeed, upon our entire society, to bear a cross of suffering forevermore. Nothing short of a lifetime, without young girls near them ever again, shall be satisfactory.

BBM..I've asked on here a couple times if LE has said anywhere that RL lied about his alibi and the responses I've received have been no they haven't.

jmo.
No, they did not say that, it was more along the lines he was less then truthful in some of his talks with LE. Could have been about whatever cause the probation violation.

Goodnight.
Tomorrow will be the day!!!

Has anyone ever given any thought to the fact that RL appears to wear glasses that are very strong? Probably a bifocal which would make crossing that bridge difficult...

I know this because I have worked for an Eye Doctor for several years when I was younger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good point

Members of WS were asked to not post one finding about any other SWs. As for the media not connecting the dots, I did not consider it until this week but maybe one of the addresses was inaccurate. That is a solid opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413