IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Only hope is a DNA hit.

I believe they have much less then they're letting on.

-

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...rating-alibis-given-delphi-killings/99221194/
Published 7:55 p.m. ET March 15, 2017

DELPHI, Ind. — Some of the alibis given to police investigating Liberty German and Abigail Williams' killings turned out to be less than truthful.
“We’re going deeper with alibis that are provided,” Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said. “Part of the reason … we have learned of people who have lied to us on the alibi.”
That doesn't make them suspects, per se, Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said, but it does mean that police want to find out the truth — whatever that might be.
etc.

Never said RL specifically lied that I can find.

BBM..I've asked on here a couple times if LE has said anywhere that RL lied about his alibi and the responses I've received have been no they haven't.

jmo.

Thread is closing for the night.

Sleep tight everyone.

G'night.

Tricia

I wear tri-focals and there wouldn't be a problem.

If you had strong ones it would be hard to look down like that on a bridge and walk fast. Judging distance and strength of boards at that angle would pose a problem. I actually used to measure for the glasses and cut the lenses. I know what I am talking about. I was a optical technician and then worked my way through college for my other degree. 250 or more he would have problem..

Sorry but I am right on this one...

Some problems with HD progressive lenses occur when walking up and down stairs. Since the reading correction is at the bottom, the stairs may seem like they bounce.

You should always point your head and chin at what you are looking at...

Doctors recommend becoming a “head-turner” as opposed to an “eye-mover” when wearing progressive lenses. Lower your eyes, not your head, when reading. Don’t look through the sides of the glasses, as peripheral vision is distorted through PALS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So there IS a security camera on the trail but LE would not say where.

I think this comment about the photo was before it was released it came from Liberty's phone. Jmo

I have read in past articles that they may put up teIl cams, like hunters use because there is not an electrical lines to feed cameras 24/7. Jmo

Teail cameras can/will be stolen. Jmo i know ppl that have places them on their prperty only to go back and find them missing.

ok so I have been doing some research and IMO there is a serious issue in IN with missing children.. 61 missing children dating back to 1979 and 32 from 2016 and now 6 so far in 2017 ??? WOW this is very scary IMHO .. Yes there is more but some were found or were labeled as runaways and some were family abductions such as a noncustodial parent.. I find these numbers very alarming and IMO think its safe to say there is a serious issue at hand.. There was a girl who posted that in just the first 45 days of 2017 that 179 children from IN had went missing ?? A local news reporter looked into her claim in fear that there could be a sex trafficking ring or a SK ?? IMO this is very scary and there is definitely an issue with kids missing in this state ?? I would love to know what you guys think of this and its all just IMO of course..

I do think given 'some' of the alibis are false we are looking at multiple perps. As LE can never say how many did it anyway either. IMO

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

From Rich Van Wyk's Twitter back on Feb 14; his pic gives me feelings of dread when I enlarge it.
I wonder if BG had binoculars.

The caption was a view of the Monon High Bridge from the crime scene
https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR

attachment.php

This is a powerful and grim photo. The kids went from a public (but somewhat secluded) place on the trail to a much more dangerous place. Certainly under duress and in a situation their loved ones could not have prepared them for. Very much hoping for a silver lining / lessons learned kind of thing to help prevent this from happening again while not blaming in any way the kids or their guardians. :gaah:

It occurred to me also that IF BG knew of the girls, he may have known about Libby's love of tie dyed shirts. (I mean in that he knew by seeing her around town wearing one often,not that he necessarily knew her well or personally) she was wearing one that day and when I first saw this photo I remember thinking you would probably see her through the trees with the bright colours of her shirt and probably know it was her. :(

ok so I have been doing some research and IMO there is a serious issue in IN with missing children.. 61 missing children dating back to 1979 and 32 from 2016 and now 6 so far in 2017 ??? WOW this is very scary IMHO .. Yes there is more but some were found or were labeled as runaways and some were family abductions such as a noncustodial parent.. I find these numbers very alarming and IMO think its safe to say there is a serious issue at hand.. There was a girl who posted that in just the first 45 days of 2017 that 179 children from IN had went missing ?? A local news reporter looked into her claim in fear that there could be a sex trafficking ring or a SK ?? IMO this is very scary and there is definitely an issue with kids missing in this state ?? I would love to know what you guys think of this and its all just IMO of course..

Definitely scary. I live 20 mins from Delphi, in what I deem a very safe area/neighborhood, but this has really shaken me. I have 2 six year old boys, and I don't let them out of my sights. Not even in the front yard for 5 minutes unless I'm out there. Not sure that's the way to live, but better safe than sorry. It's a sad world we live in.

If you had strong ones it would be hard to look down like that on a bridge and walk fast. Judging distance and strength of boards at that angle would pose a problem. I actually used to measure for the glasses and cut the lenses. I know what I am talking about. I was a optical technician and then worked my way through college for my other degree. 250 or more he would have problem..

Sorry but I am right on this one...

Some problems with HD progressive lenses occur when walking up and down stairs. Since the reading correction is at the bottom, the stairs may seem like they bounce.

You should always point your head and chin at what you are looking at...

Doctors recommend becoming a “head-turner” as opposed to an “eye-mover” when wearing progressive lenses. Lower your eyes, not your head, when reading. Don’t look through the sides of the glasses, as peripheral vision is distorted through PALS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picture of Monon High Bridge for reference.
b13da9e7f58cde76e5eb4cf6f8850ca9.jpg

Upon looking around for information last night, I realized I had a handful of mutual friends on FB in connection with the girls. Such a small world, I had no idea. I kind of just sat there for a moment realizing how we were silently connected. Humbling, I pray for answers every day. May today be the day ❤

Here is a link to the ISP Missing Children Bulletin. Updated 3/20/2017. The document is 17 pages. It seems to be quite a lot on its own, but I wouldn't really know how it compares to other states.
http://www.in.gov/isp/3187.htm

That sounds scary but, from my research, Indiana doesn't even rank in the top 10 for states with most missing children. In terms of missing persons per 100,000 people, it's actually closer to the bottom, with the surrounding states (Kentucky, Ohio, and Illinois) having more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413