IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks old style flip phone. My mom is in her 70's and we just got her to make the switch and she's not real comfortable with change. Seniors are funny that way.
it looks larger than a flip phone to me. Those are pretty narrow, and small overall.

I believe we already have permission to discuss Widley here. Many threads back.

Yes, you can get under it at the ends. Here is a view with someone standing under with their hands up thru the rails and a view of the underneath. (oops one pic turned sideways)
attachment.php
attachment.php
Wow. So could BG have gone in there with A&L? Thank you for the pictures...

So let me understand what you and at least one other person mentioned about the photos of BG. You believe that LE intentionally blurred these 2 photos, then put them in (iirc) 46 states, on 6000 billboards? I'm not sure I can see the logic in that, WADR.
Good morning,

These photos.
I know what I see.
I can't un see it.

I think LE or FBI blurred these photos. That's why his hand looks so funny. Because it's going into his pants pocket. I won't start up again, but some of you know what I think I see. I think it was what he was doing that got Libby to filming him. So she can tell on him later. Hey look what this pervert was doing on the trail today, etc etc.

I know alot of you get mad about this subject, so I apologise, but it's a plausible reason for the encounter.

Gee just can't look at them anymore.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

it looks larger than a flip phone to me. Those are pretty narrow, and small overall.

There's actually a few models that are larger. At the grocery store phone kiosk I saw one that's pretty good size, I can't think of what brand it was but it was being sold by one of the prepaid services.

Yes, JW fits the image. Definitely suspect IMHO. Arrested for child molestation, similar nose, close set eyes, light brown facial hair, and his girlfriend has left some interesting comments I believe directed at him on SM - she's not pleased. And he worked for a moving company - a trucker.

Yes we were. His name is Wildey and Vinelink shows him currently in custody.

There is a difference between lustful looks at women versus children. Ages 13 and 14 are children. And for someone 77 years of age to suddenly look at children that way when they didn't before doesn't seem likely. Not having heard even a whisper of RL leaning that way makes me think no. MOO of course.

Not to take away from your nice post, but to be correct, at 13 and 14 the girls were past the age of attracting a pedophile. Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent age victims.

As far as not hearing a whisper, we don't know any history for say, 20, 30, 40 or even 50 years ago. There's no way to find public records for such dates.

:fence:

And even gunshot wounds often cause very little blood, depending where the victim is shot, how fast they die, etc. Also, in other situations, crime scene folks hire cleaners to come in after they finish. I don't see why a woodland crime scene would be any different. A little raking, leaf blower, maybe a pressure washer(if there was a large amount of blood), and someone could have the area looking natural, and fairly "pristine" again in little time. JMO
I am bothered by the comment by RL about the crime scene being pristine. Do WS's think that the evidence recovery team carried away lots of mapped out debris to find fiber etc.???... I would hope so. This is a very challenging site.

BG probably wore gloves and may not have left body fluids. LE would be searching for hairs and fibers in leaves which is very tough. Maybe shoe prints were found but what else from BG???? Perhaps he left part of his "kill kit". Just wondering

I'm hoping that someone familiar with the trail may be able to tell me if it's a common spot for morel foraging or ginseng harvesting.

I live in one of the morel capitals of the country. We don't harvest them until mid-to late April, sometimes in May. We actually have a festival celebrating them and always take people on mushroom hunts around the festival time. They're not quite ready yet, and probably won't be for another few weeks. Definitely weren't there in February.

I live in one of the morel capitals of the country. We don't harvest them until mid-to late April, sometimes in May. We actually have a festival celebrating them and always take people on mushroom hunts around the festival time. They're not quite ready yet, and probably won't be for another few weeks. Definitely weren't there in February.
Is it a common spot for morel foraging or ginseng harvesting ... in season?

This is my first post. I have had this thought for a few days. I wonder if BG came up from the south end of the bridge...... went by the girls and maybe gave the girls a bit of a creep factor. After BG continued up a ways, he turned around. The girls may have noticed and this is where she started the video. The girls may have turned around to get off the bridge as fast as possible and one of them may have fallen and injured herself and couldn't get up. This could explain why the other girl didn't leave her and he could approach them. If the girls panicked and started screaming it could have sent him into a frenzy. ,,,,,,,,, Just a thought

Not to take away from your nice post, but to be correct, at 13 and 14 the girls were past the age of attracting a pedophile. Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent age victims.

As far as not hearing a whisper, we don't know any history for say, 20, 30, 40 or even 50 years ago. There's no way to find public records for such dates.

:fence:

He is still a sex offender if he committed unlawful sexual acts against the girls who were under the age of consent.

I am so confused.. look at this photo of BG from https://www.google.com/amp/fox59.co...case-of-missing-carroll-county-teenagers/amp/

In the photo , the " fanny pack " looks like a glove hanging. Why haven't I ever noticed this before; I can make out a thumb.

The gloves look like this :

Picture zoomed:

Has this been discussed and I am just late to the party?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RSBM

With all due respect, I think the more and more we try to "enhance" the photos (I'm guilty too. :D) the more things appear in the photo. Just went over to Indiana State Police site and grabbed their "official" photo. I'm not sure if the photo's in the media thread were directly from the ISP site or were broadcast via MSM. But these are from directly from their site.

RIP Ms. Abby and Ms. Liberty!! May God lead the detectives to this perp, so you and your families may have justice. I pray that he is caught quickly before he tries to harm anyone else. :rose::rose:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• ISP from ISP site.jpeg
    ISP from ISP site.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 405
  • ISP from ISP site2.jpeg
    ISP from ISP site2.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 415
That answer is obvious with an oversized no. I'd become more vigilant, if that is even possible. Never turn my back. Never turn my front either :scared:

Glad that you reside in a great area. Yes, RSOs are everywhere. These Predators are often our neighbors, children's teachers, coaches, family friends, and even family. The SP Registry annoys me for it proves that SOs are released; thereafter, merely monitored by their registration data. They're sooner, rather than later, released to reoffend. And who among us can faithfully declare that the SO can be successfully rehabbed?

The problem with this, as others have stated, is that the definition of "SO" runs the gamut. Not all SO's are violent. Not all will repeat because they didn't really do anything in the first place. The sex offender registry is one of the most convoluted systems we have in the country at the moment. I live out in the country on a road that is 2 miles long. Not a lot of people on it, yet we have 3 registered SOs. All three of them were charged for having sex with their teenage girlfriends-when they, themselves, were still teenagers (18,19). Heck, one of our SOs is married to the woman he was charged for abusing. They've been together for 30 years and have grandchildren. He was 19 when he was charged by her parents, she was 17. Yet he has to be on the registry for life.

Point being, not all sex offenders are violent. There are LOTS of things that get people on that list, and many of them border on unconstitutional. It's an antiquated system with laws that vary from state to state.

To be honest, I am much more afraid of the people who have been quietly committing crimes for many years and haven't yet been caught. The school teacher that's been sexually abusing his students for 15 years, and continues to do so feeling confident that nobody will ever know. The grandfather molesting his grandaughter on sleepovers. The soccer coach with the teenage girl after practice. People are able to slide by for YEARS, even decades, without being caught and without society being even slightly aware that something is going on. It's those folks that scare me the most. The sneaky ones. The ones you wouldn't suspect.

I've considered this, and you may be absolutely right, but the "down the hill" sounds calm and collected, IMO. That's the part I can't get past to get to "heat of the moment" or crime of passion. I'm still at the very least, keeping my original theory registered on the back burner for now. Until we hear more on the SW and RL's possible involvement, we're all stuck with our theories.
The only motive that makes sense to me based on my opinions is a crime of passion scenario. IMO heat of the moment.

Does anyone want to explain this 'drug related crime' theory to me, please? I'm not getting it. Surely you're not saying Libby and Abby were in on this drug deal?

Don't forget:
1) Libby took video of the perp on the bridge. Apparently, he was alone.

2) From the tiny bit of sound recording LE released, BG said, "down the hill"...Which to me meant they were still on the bridge while receiving this order. (YES, I believe it was an order)

3) Where was the other person in this "drug deal gone bad" scenario?

4) Why take them to another place, which is secluded..(i.e.: bring your supposed witnesses of said drug deal with you), and kill them?

5) If BG (or whoever) was on his way to do some huge drug deal, why bother with the girls (on the bridge) at all?

Okay, I'll stop there.

I could imagine a situation where the girls happened upon a meth making location...or at least the men involved thought so. One guy (psychopath-type) decides to take matters into his own hands.

But nobody here is testifying. We're not in a court of law here. We're just people online getting together to talk about a horrific crime and bounce ideas off of each other.

Also, I 2nd ninji9's thoughts. Most of us aren't here to prove something to a bunch of strangers on the Internet. Most of us couldn't give a rat's behind if we are right or wrong. We just want the perp(s) to pay and pay huge for committing such an atrocious and evil crime upon these 2 innocents.

You might want to clear your mailbox; it is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413