IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm confused. I'm assuming we are talking about RL... and a transfer station? Is this new information? Is it rumor? and what is a transfer station? TIA.

Probation documents were posted earlier today.

The cost of a the search at his property had to be enormous. They were dozens of LE and FBI there for 12 hours, and they carried out "armloads" of things for DNA testing. That sounds awfully expensive to prove he threw away a plastic bottle at the recycling place. My guess is that the Delphi police have a very small budget to prosecute cases. I can't see them having tens of thousands to prove a probation violation. Just my 2 cents.
I disagree after all the rumors after his interviews they were going to search his house and property regardless IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

The fact that the document noted that RL drove to the transfer station ON OR ABOUT the 13th tells me we can't even be sure it was the 13th. LE may know if there were working cameras and they were able to obtain the footage.

That's standard language if you read legal documents. On or about is how I've always seen it worded but maybe one of the lawyers will know for sure.

attachment.php
Here is where the Transfer Station is if the Google map is correct.

The top red circle is where the girls were found (whether the crime was committed there is not definitive). The road that passes under the bridge is down the hill from where the bridge terminates on that side. It is a dead end road and I doubt highly traveled other than to the Transfer Station, and so any car/truck/van leaving that area most folks would probably assume was at the dump. The 2nd red circle below that is where the road that passes under the bridge terminates. The road is traced in black. Arrows shows where it leads in both ways to town and to the end of the road.
The top red circle is where the girls were found (whether the crime was committed there is not definitive). The road that passes under the bridge is down the hill from where the bridge terminates on that side. It is a dead end road and I doubt highly traveled other than to the Transfer Station, and so any car/truck/van leaving that area most folks would probably assume was at the dump. The 2nd red circle below that is where the road that passes under the bridge terminates. The road is traced in black. Arrows shows where it leads in both ways to town and to the end of the road.

I was just going from this post by Nightowl77 and assumed it was close by. I have no idea of streets in Delphi or where things are.

Attachments

• trans.png
    trans.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 512
So.. the Transfer Station is on 1295 N. 625 West, that is very interesting. There are not many residents on that road. Anyone living in that area could use the Monon Highbridge as a shortcut.On another note, if RL went to the CCTS (great find!) on Monday, February 13th, I am wondering, if he drove himself (according to the doc), gave someone a ride, or if someone else drove him? LE would know by now, if there are surveillance cameras at the CCTS.

If RL indeed drove to Lafayette, perhaps he hit the CCTS first and then proceeded straight on to Highway 25 to Lafayette to get his fish, if that actually happened - unless someone else drove at some point and RL was dropped of at the SE end of the bridge, or RL drove himself and still dropped someone else off at the SE end of the bridge ( access road N 625 W).

All IMO

-Nin

That's what I'm trying to figure out. A google search shows Carrol County Transfer Station just east of the Indiana Packer's company.

An earlier poster indicated the road that terminates shortly after going under Monon High Bridge ends at the Transfer Station (looks like a private residence to me though).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think I figured it out. Sorry for any confusion. The road that the Transfer Station is on is the same one that terminates at a private residence after going under the Monon High Bridge. Makes sense now.

That's what I'm trying to figure out. A google search shows Carrol County Transfer Station just east of the Indiana Packer's company.

An earlier poster indicated the road that terminates shortly after going under Monon High Bridge ends at the Transfer Station (looks like a private residence to me though).

I hope that someone who has more familiarity with the exact locations of the transfer station, the bridge, the bodies, and the property owner's house can post a map.

Even if the tip line is not open 24/7 any longer, police stations are, right?

So uh, if he isn't allowed to drive... how did he get to Lafayette to buy the fish???

buying a fish doesn't seem like something you would ask someone to drive you twenty miles to get when you just drove yourself to the dump ealier.

So.. the Transfer Station is on 1295 N. 625 West, that is very interesting. There are not many residents on that road. Anyone living in that area could use the Monon Highbridge as a shortcut.On another note, if RL went to the CCTS (great find!) on Monday, February 13th, I am wondering, if he drove himself (according to the doc), gave someone a ride, or if someone else drove him? LE would know by now, if there are surveillance cameras at the CCTS.

If RL indeed drove to Lafayette, perhaps he hit the CCTS first and then proceeded straight on to Highway 25 to Lafayette to get his fish, if that actually happened - unless someone else drove at some point and RL was dropped of at the SE end of the bridge, or RL drove himself and still dropped someone else off at the SE end of the bridge ( access road N 625 W).

All IMO

-Nin

I am beginning to doubt the fish story.

I have to wonder if LE did a search of the transfer station ? ? ?

Can you confirm the location of the Transfer Station? When I look at a satellite view of where that road terminates it appears to be a private home.

The location of the Transfer Station may prove important (or may mean absolutely nothing).

The trash is compacted!!!!!

The transfer station received more than 1,300 tons of trash in 2014, Clawson said. It has a compactor that packs the trash into Dumpsters, and it's then hauled away to landfills. People use the station for personal trash and recycling.

Not certain exactly what this Carroll County Transfer Station is completely about. If anyone has more info, what I'm guessing is that it is a recycling and landfill operation. However one article I read stated there was a drop off box for used good (maybe like a goodwill?)

Back in 2013 there is an article that speaks of resale of items taken from a hopper box.

http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/n...ers_muddle_through_trash_transfer_statio.html

Transfer station is huge

Three! His car was parked across the street from his house "thus having access to his personal vehicle." He wasn't even supposed to have access to his truck.
I am perplexed by that requirement. What was RL supposed to do with that vehicle when he was put on probation? Sell his vehicle? That isn't mentioned in the court information on his probation orders.

All IMO

-Nin

It seems rather obvious, depending on whether he was there between 1PM and 5:30PM, that he could have seen a parked vehicle at that location - as that location is ideal for leaving the crime scene. He returned home at 6:30, which is a time when the girls were very likely deceased (most children are murdered within 2 hours of abduction ... sorry, no link). Does he have fishing/hunting hobbies, or friends, family, work in Iowa? Is this a serial murderer who is murdering closer to home?

Am I misreading the probation document? Doesn't it say that his vehicle that he wasn't supposed to be driving while police are swarming his property looking for missing children was parked across the street from his house?
it is a small town and he is known to LE. I don't think for a second that they just learned he had a truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413