IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He raises his voice when he says "down the hill", as though asking a question. That's not how it was said in the video.

I still can't believe they asked him to say that! RL has a way of putting himself in comprising situations IMO.

In regard to the TS trip on Feb 13, as others have mentioned, this could very well be coincidence and part of his routine (along with having beers at the pizza place).

IMO

But why would they be following him back in Feb? Slow work day and simply keeping track of drinking violations?

Idk but if a murder investigation was going on at my property, probably the last thing I would do is keep breaking the law.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But why would they be following him back in Feb? Slow work day and simply keeping track of drinking violations?

Again, my guess is they (LE) had either reason to suspect or evidence that made them very suspicious to watch and probably listen as in maybe a wiretap on the cell and home phones if he had one. If true, that would require a judge to sign off on a warrant as I understand it.

Some have opined it was a deliberate change in inflection. I have rewatched interviews and relistened to the down the hill audio. IMO more red flags stood out as each week passed, and I noticed things that I didn't the fist time I watched. The audio clip of down the hill sounds like him to me, IMO.

Exactly. He knows that he's being asked to say something odd, likely related to the murders of two your girls, and he says it like he's asking a question. Perhaps that's completely normal, but it looks odd.

I'm more interested in how he walks, and I would really like to see the property owner running at the end of the bridge - near the hill - like he was blitzing.

Idk but if a murder investigation was going on at my property, probably the last thing I would do is keep breaking the law.....

But the beer or two at Pizza King happened before the murders. But after that, I get what you are saying.

Just going by what the Indiana State Police Said at the initial press conference.They have seen the video.As we have not....anything is possible at this point.
Not really. What police have said is that they cannot say that the voice is connected with the suspect. What that tells me is that the video was taken first, and then for whatever reason (abduction) only audio is available. Police cannot say 100% that the voice is connected with the suspect because they cannot see his lips move when they hear the audio of "down the hill".

That doesn't mean that there are two suspects, or that police are entertaining the possibility of two suspects.

But the beer or two at Pizza King happened before the murders. But after that, I get what you are saying.

I believe the Pizza king incident happened February 27th? According to the document posted upstream

[video=youtube;mZcHfgbOcKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZcHfgbOcKo[/video]
Just going by what the Indiana State Police Said at the initial press conference.They have seen the video.As we have not....anything is possible at this point.

Maybe the county has a no burn law. I know my county does during certain seasons.

Perhaps he generates very little trash from his home that he uses the transfer station.

I think the reasons those specifics were on the document are because they are provable. Beer at pizza place- credit card and video of him consuming. Transfer place- either they take drivers license # and plate number when you pull in or video. I think that's why they chose those events

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I believe the Pizza king incident happened February 27th? According to the document posted upstream

You are correct. For some reason I kept thinking of March 13 and not Feb.

Criminals think differently than you or I. That is why they send felons to Cognitive Restructuring Programs while on Probation. It doesn't always work.

It's also for recycling and I don't think anyone burns cans/bottles/plastic stuff.

Maybe the county has a no burn law. I know my county does during certain seasons.

Perhaps he generates very little trash from his home that he uses the transfer station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413