IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could only find the on camera interview RL gave in which I'm sure I recollect him saying which direction the girls were walking. It really interested me because I wondered how he would know. If anyone runs across that interview, please let me know because it's driving me bonkers. Someone may have told RL, but I don't know. MOO
i would really like to see that as well. It would show he saw the girls. How else would be know their direction of travel?

The Case Map has all the important markers on it. Linked in the OP and the media thread.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=195lcn7G7VGC-TkdJirxwNf6o9xM&usp=sharing

16jn8l5.png

WebSight, the transfer station IS marked incorrectly on google maps as I first thought, only slightly though. If you look closely it's just across the other side of the road.

I know. But as it was only slightly off (just across the street, I believe) and I would have to do the entire map again, I just decided to leave it.

I figured that in the event that someone asked, I would explain.

BBM: Really? People thought he walked all the way from his house to the TS? lol. Wonders never cease. I missed all that "talk".

Yes, the Transfer Station is further from the crime scene than RL's house. But prior to the revelation that he'd driven to the transfer station, it was assumed he was walking. Since the road on which the transfer station is located also passes under the bridge, and since we know now RL was driving when he chose to do so, it would have been possible for him to have driven almost to the exact scene of the initial abduction. Some have theorized that the perp, in taking the girls "down the hill" from the south end of the bridge, led them to a waiting vehicle. None of this proves anything about RL, only that he had the means to be under the bridge without walking there or to have dropped off someone under the bridge.

Personally, I think it's unlikely the girls were taken anywhere by vehicle because taking them back at night would have been highly risky--LE could easily have been there with night-vision capability, for example.

I don't think it's LG or AW's blood that has been 'cloned' off BG's jeans. IMO these girls were pursued. Perhaps BG thinks the girls saw him doing something nefarious earlier on the trail or from bridge..especially if BG saw them taking pics/vids. He takes off after them to confront. I think that is the 'twist' - that the girls died as a result of another crime taking place contemporaneously. Publicizing a photo of a POI with blood stains on his jeans would lead to claims of mistrial by any defense team

We live in the country and have various farm animals. There are loads of things that don't or shouldn't be just thrown in the trash. Anything we take is usually too big. Old fencing, broken equipment, old tires, etc. We go to France's equivalent of the transfer station about once a month.

I grew up on a farm and it was the same way. We burned what we could when we could but everything else (other than regular trash) went in the truck and to the dump.

If Mr. Logan was at the transfer station at 11:58 am, it's possible he saw the girls being dropped off on his way home, depending on how long he was at the transfer station and whether he made any other stops or went directly home, as well as what route(s) he took. It's certainly a possibility anyway. I don't know what to think - it's all very suspicious to me.

YES! THIS is why it's relevant that RL traveled to Transfer Station that day around time before girls were there!
LE has not said he went there around the time the girls were there. They said the opposite, and that he was there earlier in the day.

All I remember hearing his say was that it was hard to imagine "someone carrying them there".. .that is was very rough.
i agree. So was the one you "had to walk there". How else do you get there. Airplane?

I've been lurking for past few threads because I'm sick of typing up a post for my phone to refresh and lose everything I've wanted to say. But like I said I have been lurking and reading all the threads.

I've read everyone's views on RL. I'm on the side that he didn't commit these murders. I don't know why but I just get a feeling it's not him. I do not think he looks anything like BG at all and my main reasons for not believing that it's him is WHY he would murder two little girls.
At the age of 77 why wake up one day and do that.
IMO it was a sexually motivated attack and very brutal and why would he do that after All these years of not committing any crime related to children.
Even if the girls were not sexually assulted and they were shot it still doesn't make sense in my mind as to why he would do such a thing.
I know people can snap and murder people but that's normally from rage during arguments or because they know something they shouldn't.
What would these girls do to give him that kind of rage or what would they know that they shouldn't.
I think he was driving on the day the girls were murdered and panicked when LE asked him what he was doing. He knew he'd be in trouble for driving and maybe drinking so he lied and that's what LE meant when they said things didn't add up.
I don't think he's knows who did this either. He's facing jail time for unrelated charges and I think he'd give them a name by now if he did in hope of being let off if that makes sense.
He genuinely felt shock and sadness in the videos I've seen IMO.
Other people have been arrested and had their homes searched during this case but I'm not sure if anyone is paying attention to those. I know we can't sleuth them but I'm just saying RL is not the only person to keep in mind.
Obviously I do not have all the evidence that LE has but that's JMO and I may well be wrong.
Do we know if the police are still asking for tips.
Everything seems very quiet in the media now and LE are not saying much.
I think BG is getting on with life knowing that there is little chance the knock on the door is coming any time soon. RL has taken all the attention of BG and most people probably think LE has their man (RL) so they don't see the point in calling in tips anymore. IMO LE have made a big mistake by not naming or clearing RL as suspect because all the attention has been focused on him because the way they word things. Not a suspect at this time cast doubts in peoples minds and with the attention being on RL and his name slandered all over SM no one is thinking about the pictures or the voice recording of BG or even the investigation anymore because they are too busy accusing RL and comparing the pictures of BG and RL on SM. The people in that town know if RL did this or not. He's lived there for over 50 years so they would know if he was the town creep that no one really liked and was a bit odd and was capable of this. JMO

Everything seems be taking so long to come back from the labs it's just a massive waiting game. IMO I believe that LE are no further into solving this case and it's going to go cold.* I can't even begin to imagine what the families are feeling about it all. It's absolutely heartbreaking for them. The only thing that I could think of that would help the families is that the girls were found quick and they are not left wondering where the girls are and if they are dead or alive somewhere. I really hope those gorgeous girls get the justice they deserve.
All JMO
Very well said Jennifer.k!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

LE has not said he went there around the time the girls were there. They said the opposite, and that he was there earlier in the day.
Precisely. I'm afraid that allowing "limited" sleuthing of RL has opened Pandora's box. Trusting people not to be careless, or reckless, is ill-advised, IMO.

Many threads ago I posted a screenshot from a video I took with my iPhone 6s. I'll reattach. The first photo is just a screenshot from the video, the second is a zoomed in version of that same screenshot. Even though new phones have pretty good quality cameras, they still have crappy zoom capabilities.

attachment.php
attachment.php
IMO-- what if the video was taken when you flip the screen like you do for a selfie??? Wouldn't the quality of the video or picture be more distorted??

i would really like to see that as well. It would show he say the girls. How else would be know their direction of travel?

Remember all the hullabaloo here when some people remembered RL stating "in my home" and others remembered "in my backyard, on my land"? I watched an interview earlier in the week in which he used the word "home" as in "your home is your sanctuary". I believe it's in a WISH TV link but I'll have to listen again to be sure it's the correct link. MOO

I got the quote slightly wrong, but RL did make the home/sanctuary comment. In other interviews he did say backyard. IMO

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/16/police-question-multiple-people-in-delphi-girls-murders/

IMO-- what if the video was taken when you flip the screen like you do for a selfie??? Wouldn't the quality of the video or picture be more distorted??

Do you mean as if she was taking a selfie and he was behind her? Like she had her back to him?

RL was at the TF at app. 11:58am on February 13.

-Nin

So, where was he supposed to be until 6:30? I know the original story was at a fish store. I'm not understanding why he would leave out the transfer station, but tell the truth about a fish store- unless he drove to the transfer station and had proof that someone else drove him to the fish store- one would be a probation violation, the other would not.

So, I guess what I want to clear up for myself-- where was he between 2-6:30 on February 13 (is the fish story the truth).

If Mr. Logan was at the transfer station at 11:58 am, it's possible he saw the girls being dropped off on his way home, depending on how long he was at the transfer station and whether he made any other stops or went directly home, as well as what route(s) he took. It's certainly a possibility anyway. I don't know what to think - it's all very suspicious to me.

It says he was there for 5 minutes.

Thank you for for this map - it really helps to visualize the lay of the land. One question, though - just for reference, is it possible to add a marker on this map showing where the girls were dropped off?

I had a reply with several quotes composed :mad: but the Webseluths page refreshed & I lost the post. :sigh:

A quick answer to your question I saved from early on in the case is from the Daily Mail .

Police in Indiana release grainy picture of man walking near to where two 13-year-old girl's were found dead

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...son-released-Delphi-police.html#ixzz4dIpHkn4B
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
<snip>
Police also asked that anyone parked at High Bridge Trail Head on February 13 between the hours of 1pm and 5pm contact authorities.
&#8216;If you can identify the subject or were parked in the lot, please contact the Carroll County Sheriff&#8217;s Department or the Delphi Police Department at 765-564-2345 or the Indiana State Police at 765-567-2125. You can remain anonymous if you request,&#8217; a police statement read.'

They were last seen by German's older sister who had dropped them off around lunchtime near the Monon High Bridge on the Delphi Historic Trails on Monday. The two girls were reported missing later that afternoon.
<snip>

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members