IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had a dollar for ever odd statement ever made to the media from a POI that turns out not to be the perp. That includes family, friends and neighbors that are raked over the coals for odd statements or smirks etc. I see this all the time.

I think this will be a case that we at Websleuths will reference from time to time. Just because someone has numerous dui offenses and maybe even poor character doesn't make them a murderer of teen girls.

I like to stick to facts. I don't see any facts that have been released thus far linking the property owner to the murder.

JMO

WADR, I said what made me suspicious about the statements in RL media interviews. That's a fact to me because I am suspicious due to those statements. That it's not a fact for you or anyone else is fine with me.

It sounds to me like he says "y'know" rather than "no." Ultimately, either way, I think it's just kind of a noncommittal answer.

I think you're right. No wonder we didn't get excited about it when it originally came out.

JMO, it's not cloned. I think its artifacts from compression. I edited photos with Photoshop for a few years as a job. That's just my opinion from my experience.

Thank you! In my first post in this particular thread I mentioned artifacts from compression, but I'm no expert so I'm glad to hear your opinion, thank you! :loveyou:

Thank you! In my first post in this particular thread I mentioned artifacts from compression, but I'm no expert so I'm glad to hear your opinion, thank you! :loveyou:

No problem! I think people underestimate how crazy compression can be. If you doubt this, I'd suggest taking any jpg file and uploading it to www.morejpeg.com. It basically takes your photo and compresses it into a smaller jpeg. It will demonstrate how severe it can alter a photo.

They can, IMO. We see it almost everyday here on the nightly news when they blur a face to protect their identity so I would think it was very possible to blur what you're referring to while leaving the rest of the video intact to show his gait. IMO

Exactly. They definitely could have blurred this out. However, if BG was exposing himself, the blurred section in front of his pants would be obvious. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am starting to wonder if it's possible that LE took bits and pieces of different frames of the video and overlayed them to make the still images of BG? Is this possible and would they do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh Pick me! Pick me! Can I answer that? The "younger" BG's picture IMO is most definitely bits and pieces where his right leg is concerned. If you are interested I can show you where and would be happy to do so as I find it fascinating. But for me, absolutely no doubt.

So if they haven't revealed the exact time he was there....what if it is found out he was there later, would that be even more relevant?

Very interesting. I had missed the word "no" at the beginning of his response to the question (could RL be BG).

"No, the man in the photo is a middle-aged white male, and, uh, Mr. Logan is also a white male, so at this point, uhhm, you know, we can't verifiy one way or the other." Note that the "no" at the beginning of the sentence contradicts the "can't verify one way or the other" at the end, making it impossible to know what the officer meant.

So if they haven't revealed the exact time he was there....what if it is found out he was there later, would that be even more relevant?

We have a time revealed by MSM:

11:58 AM Feb 13, unloaded several bags of trash and stayed about 5 minutes

eta: Approximately 11:58

That is what LE said, that the man on the bridge is a middle-aged white male, but then LE further said (at least Perrine did, when asked) that RL is a white male. Obviously RL is not middle aged, he is elderly, or old, or older than middle-aged, but yet, Perrine wasn't ruling him out, even though that is obvious. So does this mean that police are not ruling out the possibility that BG may not be involved, or does this mean that police believe RL potentially looks middle aged and could be the bridge guy? Or I guess it could also mean that police really don't know yet, if there may have been 2 perps.

He was asked specifically if police thought RL looked like BG, here is what he said:

Disclaimer: This is what I hear in the little video clip, but please add your input if you hear it differently because I could be wrong. I first thought Perrine said NO, but now that I listen again without looking at him, and I hear YA!

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/03/17/investigators-search-property-where-the-bodies-of-2-indiana-teens-were-found/

JMO...
My interpretation is LE doesn't feel RL is BG.
JUST MY INTERPRETATION. I could be wrong!

But I don't feel RL is BG either.
That doesn't mean he wasn't involved somehow or that he doesn't know something.
JMO.

"No, the man in the photo is a middle-aged white male, and, uh, Mr. Logan is also a white male, so at this point, uhhm, you know, we can't verifiy one way or the other." Note that the "no" at the beginning of the sentence contradicts the "can't verify one way or the other" at the end, making it impossible to know what the officer meant.

After listening a couple more times, I don't think the first word is actually NO. More like ya-know.

I agree, we must start looking elsewhere. RL is a dead end at this point, not much else we can look at. Wish we could sleuth violent sex predators, there's plenty of them out there - but that's a job for LE, not us. MOO.

Does anyone want to try to figure out if finding the deer stand minutes from the cemetery but overlooking the bridge might lead to new scenarios regarding BG and how it all went down? I think that bit of info could be of real importance in how the girls might have been singled out, maybe.

Thank you! Looks like I missed your post - I do agree that the pant leg doesn't look right, although you would think that the FBI would be able to clone better than that. I wonder if anyone who rocks in photoshop would have an opinion about it.

RSBM
JMO...
To me it's almost as disconcerting as his right foot.

Either Billy or another poster with video experience (I don't recall his name) weighed in on this logically yesterday morning in the previous thread. It has to do with key frames and what the camera fills in due to compression. Also with video frames being different than still photos.

HTH. JMO.

Yes, there is a bit of crossover between the reporter's question and the response, but I believe he said NO. The transcript also shows no.

ETA: was the transcript by a fellow poster? I'm not seeing it.

I'm not comfortable saying for sure he said NO.

Listen for yourselves and decide.
I didn't realize it had been transcribed? Where? TY!

And I don't know what to believe anymore..the article was precise to 11:58 am. Others have said it was one and some have said it was two...Do we take 11:53 am as gospel, since ONE reporter supposedly saw the actual affidavit?

Unbelievable. Now, if he said, "This is soooo hilarious that 2 girls were killed on my property" then I could understand. But he said it's a disaster and you take issue with it? It IS a disaster! It's a horrific, disastrous, evil, putrid, disgusting disaster.

All these kinds of posts do is make people look so nitpicky and desperate to convict this guy without any evidence whatsoever.

And before I get flamed (is that still a thing?)...Please know that I am not one of those people that pity RL, empathize with him, or even care what happens in his life...It's just this scrutinizing and analyzing every word out of his mouth gets kinda old after the 1000th time.

Just to add some context here...LE and FBI frequently analyze the word choices, voice tone, and slips of the tongue, among other things, when they listen to interviews by tipsters, family members, and interviewees. I'm not sure why Bemused's post is so ludicrous, and why you feel it necessary to chastise her for her contribution. If you don't agree, scroll and roll. I for one find analysis of word choices and slips to be very interesting...not just for RL but for others as well.

I think LE is afraid to release more of anything, such as their description of the perp, the analysis of what the perp is like (I forget what that's called), the video showing more of the perp, perhaps in motion, etc..... because people like US tear apart every little square millimeter of information and analyze it to death.. which is great, except I think they fear that if people fixate too much on any given aspect of a description, it will close out too many minds to accepting anything BUT that, when it may not be carved in stone to begin with. ie if they state that he walks with a limp, or if they show the video and it happens to come out in that particular spot as that the guy HAS a limp (when it could've just been how he happened to step one time in his life, or just because of the bridge ill repair), then people will only be thinking about a guy with a limp, and may discount hubby since it couldn't be hubby because hubby has no limp.. that sort of deal. Same with the voice.. even if LE are quite sure that the voice comes from the guy in the picture, if they said it for sure, and some guy who looks just like that, did not have that exact voice, then someone who may have given a tip, would think, oh, well, can't be him, since he doesn't sound like that... jmo

And I don't know what to believe anymore..the article was precise to 11:53 am. Others have said it was one and some have said it was two...Do we take 11:53 am as gospel, since ONE reporter supposedly saw the actual affidavit?

Other MSM articles? I've only seen the one time (11:58 am) in one article.

LE says the man in the photo is middle-aged. The property owner is definitely not middle-aged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413