IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote Originally Posted by roseofsharon
Also, to direct the girls this way, he must be very familiar with the area, otherwise, how would he know where down the hill was going to lead. He knew his way around and the voice sounds like an older man. MOO

Were the girls' mouths taped or were they rendered mute due to fear? I'd expect to hear something other than DTH command and crunching leaves. IMO

Agree with you, too.

It is a difficult guess but we know the audio has more than was released and it's things nightmares are made of. A horrific crime began as we hear those DTH words. It was not pleasant. There is no way to ignore LEOs struggle with composure during those first few days.

Who would do this if it is not a sex crime? I don't think a SK landed in Delphi that day. I think BG and comrades knew to be there so that is filed it into the premed category for me. Although, I haven't yet made that connection unless BG was aware of school's early dismissal and preyed for two girls.

Jax,
I follow Gray Hughes' channel on YouTube.
More than once he has posted that the girls were dropped off at 1:45.
I wonder why he feels this way?
I am for certain not saying that his word I said gospel. He is just very convinced that L and A were dropped of at that time.

Interesting. I wouldn't argue with him, but truth be told I watched his videos for positioning. (where, not when)

If BG knows RL - and saw him leave his house to go to dump etc. - he knew it was vacant.

If BG knows RL - then surely LE must be getting close.

Was this the perfect storm - an opportunity to assault in a secluded spot, where the closest likely witness was out running errands?

What did LE find in the silo search that night, and what was the probable cause for a search warrant so long after the recovery of the girls?

WG

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

My impression was it was on another day but it was very sobering after only seeing still photos of them.
Bemused-
Good grief I bet that it was very sobering.
Just seeing the stills of L and A in their animal type winter hats breaks my heart.

Thanks. I believe you mean this one: (Interestingly I suggested the turquoise marked path early on in the case and now I saw ( google videos of the area), that the deer stand may be somewhere along this path, about past the NW end of the bridge, then app. three quarter of the way a little more NE towards the cemetery. It looks like this path had been indeed established. ALL IMO)

attachment.php
Great map. Which way is North? It usually is up but I am confused here. Thanks so much.

Interesting. I wouldn't argue with him, but truth be told I watched his videos for positioning. (where, not when)

Excellent post.
And, in truth, essentially it doesn't truly matter *when* the girls were dropped off.

I've been following but have not commented in a while. Keep waiting for new info.
I want to know-when RL goes through the system, and new issues arise for him, is this information being discovered by the media independently or are LE, on this case, providing RL updates to the media?

Not sure that they did(allow volunteers to go out alone). I suspect the individual who located the bodies was part of a group, and he/she just happened to be the first one in that group to see them. I could be completely wrong in that assumption, of course, just what assume.
In that case it seems even stranger to me they let volunteers go out alone to search. The search only took 30 minutes to discovery if the times are correct.

I just wrote a paragraph in my "notes" but cannot "paste" it here.

Essentially, do you feel this was a crime of opportunity?

I'm trying to keep up here but forgive me if this has already been posted.

Ron Logan admitted to a Carroll County judge that he violated probation by driving to a county dumpsite on the day two young Delphi girls were murdered on his land.

Investigators told FOX59 that Logan's unauthorized road trip on February 13, the day Liberty Germany and Abigail Williams disappeared, happened hours before the two girls were dropped off at a hiking trail east of town.

Logan remains held without bond and returns for sentencing next Monday
He faces up to four-and-a-half years in prison.

http://www.wbiw.com/state/archive/2...lls-officer-he-visited-dump-day-of-murder.php

If it was so many hours before the girls were dropped off why was he drinking at the pizzeria as a part of the trip?

If it was so many hours before the girls were dropped off why was he drinking at the pizzeria as a part of the trip?

Pizza was a different day. The 27th IIRC.

That is my current best guess--a trolling serial killer.

I'm in agreement.
Even if by "opportinity" BG happened to be driving by when the girl got dropped off at the start of the trail and saw them exiting the sister's vehicle.

For any Delphi locals: Do you know what times the shift changes are at the meat packing place? Know anyone you could ask? (located just a mile or so away from Monon Bridge, IIRC) TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413