IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sgt. Slocum retweeted this today and the time says the girls were dropped off at approximately 1 PM.

Attachments

• IMG_8604.JPG
    IMG_8604.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 106
I am in my 40's. I grew up in NYC. I think I have some street smarts.

But, even at my age, had I seen BG approaching myself and a friend, I truly do not know if Iwould have run towards the bridge, or away from him into the woods.

NW vs SE?

There is no easy answer. IMHO running SE would mean he could over take them on that hill. The terrain looks a little unstable.

And, of course, we all know what the bridge looks like.

I just wrote a paragraph in my "notes" but cannot "paste" it here.

Essentially, do you feel this was a crime of opportunity?

I'm using an iPad and haven't had trouble with c&p from notes or email to here.

I think it was an unplanned attack spurred by anger and possible drinking. IMO

I'm using an iPad and haven't had trouble with c&p from notes or email to here.

I think it was an unplanned attack spurred by anger and possible drinking. IMO

Thanks Bemused. Truly, I have no idea why I cannot do a simple cut and paste.
Anyway, yours is an excellent point. An attack brought on by anger.

Thanks. I believe you mean this one: (Interestingly I suggested the turquoise marked path early on in the case and now I saw ( google videos of the area), that the deer stand may be somewhere along this path, about past the NW end of the bridge, then app. three quarter of the way a little more NE towards the cemetery. It looks like this path had been indeed established. ALL IMO)

attachment.php

Yes this one...thank you. It really helped me to get perspective of the distances from point to point. There is a real possibility that they could have gone from the north end. I like to look at the videos made by others too because they all have their own ideas.

Yes this one...thank you. It really helped me to get perspective of the distances from point to point. There is a real possibility that they could have gone from the north end. I like to look at the videos made by others too because they all have their own ideas.

Please would you dumb it down for me, lol!

The girls were confronted by BG on the SE aspect of the bridge, then brought to the north via the turquoise pathway?

And, (sorry to be so dumb) is their starting point at the bottom of the image? I thought that they began at the top?

Wow.
I must not be very bright.
I truly thought that the crime scene was at the SE aspect of the bridge.
But wait, if it was, then the turquoise path means that they girls didn't have to cross the water?
OY.
I'm quite confused.

this newer map isnt even close to locations indicated in other ones? it marks the bodies several bends in river beyond other map...the full color map places them in a direct line with the right border of the cemetery..which is right?

I believe I understand you, but also think you have taken this girl's statement as fact, that other friends were on the bridge that day. I don't believe it automatically, myself. I believe that they likely TOLD her that, but I also know that sometimes teens( and adults), for whatever reason, will interject themselves into a story like this, so, not only might the "man in black" be a fabrication, but they have also fabricated even having been there on that day, or near the time that A and L were. That doesn't mean Chastity wasn't being honest, as I'm sure she at least believed they had been there, but she was already questioning the validity of the MIB story, which(IMO) causes me to conclude that whoever told her the story may well have fabricated the whole thing.
Thanks for trying to clarify and this is what is putting my stomach in knots, is that no one seems to understand that I was only interested in Chastity saying that other friends were there with the girls, nothing else, just that.

I am going to have to leave it now because I am clearly being misunderstood, and it really doesn't matter anyway and truthfully, once this thread closes, it will matter even less! lol.

Here are a few more articles..probably posted in the media thread by others

I am trying to find the mention that Abby and Libby had invited other friends but they couldn't go...I can't remember where I saw that! So take it as rumor until I can find the article. MOO

March 13, 2017
http://fox59.com/2017/03/13/police-...est-a-month-into-delphi-murder-investigation/

“I think time will tell,” said Carter as he contemplated the day the profile and the suspect may be matched. “I think we have some notions and we will keep them to ourselves.”
Investigators said it may be likely that the killer is local due to his familiarity with the remote location of the murders, though the possibility of an out-of-state suspect, or a man who frequently travels through Carroll County, cannot be discounted.

------
Feb 24, 2017
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/29458...eving-grandfather-pays-heartbreaking-tribute/

Now police say they have recovered DNA evidence and have asked the lab to fast-track the vital clue.
“We asked for a fast-track as far as that piece of information,” said Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby.
“So I can’t go into specifics because of the ongoing [investigation].”
It is now the third piece of evidence investigators have said publicly they have, after the grainy suspect photo taken by Libby and chilling audio of a man’s voice saying “down the hill”

-------
Feb 16, 2017
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/liberty-german-abigail-williams-dead-delphi-indiana-bodies-identified/

Riley said the girls planned to hike a local trail, and authorities have received no information suggesting they planned to meet anyone else on that trail.

I have a question. Is RL off the table as far as discussion is concerned? I started at page 20 of this thread & have seen mention of RL in any posts. Tia

Wow.
I must not be very bright.
I truly thought that the crime scene was at the SE aspect of the bridge.
But wait, if it was, then the turquoise path means that they girls didn't have to cross the water?
OY.
I'm quite confused.

I've always understood it as, if they came off the SE end they had to cross the creek. If they came off the NW end they did not have to cross.

If I'm confused please feel free to correct me, anyone!

Good grief.
I had no idea that they would even have Twitter accounts.

They do. Not everything they tweet is related to the case but some of it is. You can search in Twitter: @ISPPeru Delphi or @ISPPeru #delphigirls or @ISPPeru Abby or Libby etcetera.

I have a question. Is RL off the table as far as discussion is concerned? I started at page 20 of this thread & have seen mention of RL in any posts. Tia

He's wide open for discussion and has been for weeks.

From what I gather, the bridge is around 500' long. It doesn't simply cross the creek, so the south end, once you are off(from my understanding anyway), is much closer to the area they were found than the north side. I'm not discounting the possibility they could have gone off the north end, then trekked toward the are they were found, it just seems more logical that they would have crossed the creek, which from what I've seen in videos, is very shallow in that area, and been pretty close to where they were eventually located. JMO
Yes, it does mean exactly that. If they were creeped out by him heading in their direction (what is at that south end?) why does it sound completely implausible that the girls decided to head in the direction he was walking away from, even though they'd have to pass him on the bridge to do so? MOO

Mine do too on my iPad so they are generally short.
i constantly copy text I do just in case it refreshes, like for this one now.
you can turn off Java on iPads but it's not the greatest.

On my iPad, I use a different browser for Websleuths to avoid reloads. I use Safari for everything else.

Please would you dumb it down for me, lol!

The girls were confronted by BG on the SE aspect of the bridge, then brought to the north via the turquoise pathway?

And, (sorry to be so dumb) is their starting point at the bottom of the image? I thought that they began at the top?

Maybe it would be helpful to you to save that image and rotate it so North is at the top? It confuses me, too, because I'm used to looking at North at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413