IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't miss it. I just discounted it. Chastity wasn't there to know for sure. That's all. Never mind. lol

Sorry I think you are missing my point completely. I am only interested in Chastity saying that there were other friends out there with the girls. That part is not rumor. I don't think there is anything not to believe in that statement.

Still a neophyte here!

What do people think about Gray Hughes newest video? It seems he feels that both A and L were no longer on the bridge when L snapped the video of BG.

Originally it was thought that both L and A were on the last trestle when she snapped the BG video.

What do you sleuths think about this?
Thanks!

Al,out forgot: MOO

Who was talking about the shadows being more pronounced on one side of BG? From those shadows can anyone tell which direction he was walking on the bridge? I'm not talking about what LE or other people worked out or put out. TIA

I think because on day 2 the possibilities were more grim, and the search was more organized, requiring specific instruction.

In that case it seems even stranger to me they let volunteers go out alone to search. The search only took 30 minutes to discovery if the times are correct.

Yes. But it is possible that other Snapchats went out after 2:07. We're really only privy to those 2 Snap pics that LE chose to share with us. imo

This is an interesting thought though hmm, does anyone remember the origin of the Snapchat photos? I don't think it was LE. I seem to recall someone had taken a screenshot and shared it on social media.

It should however be worth stating that Snapchat has a feature to sort of share a "public" (even then I think it's only to your friends/ followers which you have to confirm yourself so Snapchat it's a lot harder to just see people's stuff without a connection to them) so all your friends can see or you send messages directly to a specific person or group of people. Most people I know use Snapchat for a lot of one on one photo sharing and chatting. Messages disappear quickly on the one to one basis but hang around for 24hrs on the whole share with your entire friend group side.

So reason I bring this up is if they shared the two bridge pics with all their friends they likely were still able to pull them up the next morning (also worth saying I'm not sure but you can add multiple photos at once to that or add new ones later and I'm unsure what that does to the actual time stamp) but perhaps they had sent a one on one snap to some friends which wouldn't have been easy to retrieve (if you can at all once they're gone) so we have no proof of it. Or maybe it was a text or whatever. But most stuff on Snapchat disappears almost as soon as it's seen. You can reply it once sometimes but after that it's gone except for that other option I mentioned which I suspect is how those two photos we have were shared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who was talking about the shadows being more pronounced on one side of BG? From those shadows can anyone tell which direction he was walking on the bridge? I'm not talking about what LE or other people worked out or put out. TIA

I assumed the consensus was that BG was walking toward the SE aspect of the bridge. If you look at the "forked tree" behind him, this tree can only be on his left if he is going towards the SE direction.

Gray Hughes walks the entire trail from L and A's perspective, try to find it on YouTube. It was posted here, several pages back.

IIRC, during LE press conference (paraphrasing) LE said they had more video that would not be released. Does this mean that BG's face is not clear enough in any part of the video ... that his back was to the camera at all the times? I'm not understanding this because if L was taking the video, at some point, wouldn't BG have to walk toward her. MOO

I assumed the consensus was that BG was walking toward the SE aspect of the bridge. If you look at the "forked tree" behind him, this tree can only be on his left if he is going towards the SE direction.

Gray Hughes walks the entire trail from L and A's perspective, try to find it on YouTube. It was posted here, several pages back.

I think so and it is in the first posts of every thread. Also he had a contributor who did some very good vids IIRC.

I didn't miss it. I just discounted it. Chastity wasn't there to know for sure. That's all. Never mind. lol

I'm sorry, did you just say you discounted my point? What an unkind thing to do and even say.

Chastity would most certainly know whether her friends were out on the trail that day. That is not rumor.

Then he could've also easily approached the girls and went back north? We only see the two photos so do not know if he approached them and forced them in his direction or from where he came, do we? IMO

Who thinks the girls were ordered off the north end of the bridge and not the south? Does it make more sense as to their final location or not?

IIRC, during LE press conference (paraphrasing) LE said they had more video that would not be released. Does this mean that BG's face is not clear enough in any part of the video ... that his back was to the camera at all the times? I'm not understanding this because if L was taking the video, at some point, wouldn't BG have to walk toward her. MOO

I think they said they hoped to not have to release it. My feeling is that these 2 stills were the only ones that he lifted his head even part way - that he was walking with head down as people do while walking a bridge like that?

JMO

Maybe it unfolded rapidly after that and it's too graphic or would compromise the investigation. It may not make sense to you or me but I'm sure LE has a reason other than deliberately being obstinate by not releasing more. IMO

I'm sorry, did you just say you discounted my point? What an unkind thing to do and even say.

Chastity would most certainly know whether her friends were out on the trail that day. That is not rumor.

Chasity did say that it could be just rumor, re MIB. It's in the Heavy.com article, but yes she knew the friends who were there.

ETA
"Chasity was not on the trail with the girls Monday after noon, but other friends were. They talked about a man they saw.

"They said that they had said, 'Hi' and he, like, just brushed them off and kept going," Chasity said.

The teens said the man seemed out of place, though Chasity says that "could just be a rumor."

The children described the man wearing all black. Meanwhile, police continue their search for a man dressed differently. They circulated his photo Wednesday, saying he would have been on the trail at the same time as the girls.

http://www.wthr.com/article/memorial-grows-as-police-continue-search-for-delphi-girls-killer

BG is most definitely walking southeast on the bridge. The angle of the afternoon sun is coming from the left but most convincingly is the foliage around him where he is walking and the markings on the railroad ties which are seen in other pictures and videos to confirm. Unless he has been photoshopped in, that part is undisputable.

No, not your point. I discounted what Chasity was reporting her friends told her.

We have FB lady saying she was there and didn't see the AW & LG, but she was there about the same time. She said she saw a man and a couple. But didn't mention 2 teenagers that were Chasity's friends. Then we have Chasity's report of her friends seeing a man in black but NOT the FB lady nor the couple, yet they were all there about the same time. Seems odd and that's why I am discounting these things as rumors but that's JMO. Other opinions are just as valid.

Hope that makes sense now?

No, but thank you. I remember seeing someone recorded video of crossing the Monon High Bridge and there was snow on the railroad ties. Wonder how much that snow would increase the creek volume. The temps were above freezing mid-Feb, if I'm remembering correctly, so I'd think snow would melt. I'd be curious to see a three month or so prior snow measurement of Delphi just for the heck of it.

I tried to find a good graph of snowfall accumulations, but was not successful. Maybe this will work. Not much for the whole season:
http://www.nohrsc.noaa.gov/snowfall_v2/

Attachments

• IMG_1336.jpg
    IMG_1336.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors