IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I understand, which perspective?

-Nin

I think they mean BillyMabou or Kittymittons talking about the cloning and artefacts skewing the pictures of BG, that is if I am understanding it right.:fence:

Not sure if it was Nin's and it may not have been from here. It's BG on the right and RL (obviously a screenshot of a video due to the play >) walking in knee high rubber boots with his head tilted down and hands in pockets just like BG. It's quite striking the similarities ir you forget about trying to make out facial features, though I see a strong resemblance in the chins, IMO.

It was on here and several threads back and I do believe it was Nin's and she is on right now.

attachment.php

Do I have the cemetery in the right place?

Yes, but the other points are wrong.

I listened to the whole clip but didn't hear a reference to the bodies being hidden. I will listen again later and watch for body languages

Did a reporter not ask if the girls' bodies were covered? I'll have to listen again but I'm sure I remember that.

I listened to the whole clip but didn't hear a reference to the bodies being hidden. I will listen again later and watch for body languages
ETA yes I hear the remark about the bodies not being found and the question were the bodies hidden in some way . LE looked quite uncomfortable.

Most of what you label "ridiculous studies" just sound ridiculous because that is the way the media reports them to you. As a scientist I get extremely frustrated at reading so-called science headlines in the popular press reduced to garbage such as the above. That study about bad hair days was more likely to have been about barometric pressure and humidity and its influence on mood stability in a at risk population. Maybe not your cup of tea, but certainly useful enough, even if not to you personally.
The money is not short... it is just corralled by the select few and the rest of the country is made to battle over the crumbs. That being said, I thought this article was a ploy to get the locals to be more supportive for law and order candidates who want bigger budgets in the next election. No one has ever not been tried, nor investigated for lack of funds. Let us not even entertain that thought.

Agree with you completely. I did a lot of research for absolutely zero pay as a condition of my assistanceship. Combine that with the publish or perish, extremely limited grant funding and a sensationalist press who wants to condense twenty years of meaningful research into a three second sound byte/click bait for ad revenue and this is what you get. I always have to laugh whenever people complain about those spoiled academics in their ivory tower who get paid serious cash to research "useless topics". Let me know where that money is; I've never seen it.

I also have to agree with you that this is an angle for their departments to get bigger budgets and better equipment for whenever the next election comes up.

We pinned the location by using the 50 - 70 f off the waterline information from LE and MSM and by locating key features seen in connection with the crime tape, for example the leaning tree (over the creek). You can also watch videos of RL leading the press to the crime scene down the hill of his property.

I am not sure, why we are discussing the location of the bodies. I was away for a few hours. What did I miss?

-Nin

Nothing at all. I think many have decided to go back to the beginning to get a fresh perspective by watching the reports, pressers and read articles. Also there are quite a few new folk who are just joining in. And Otto is working on a map to help him/her understand how it all went down.

That MSM map is incorrect. When you follow the WRTV6 helicopter flyover video, you will see, there is no LE presence at those spots.

All IMO

-Nin

Are there no cars at that spot, or are there no officers visible from the helicopter at that spot?

Is the revised body location based on the parked police car location?

Basically news media are unable to accurately produce a map of the crime scene they are investigating?

Was the suspect on the SE end of the bridge walking towards the girls?

Otto, you might want to actually watch those videos people keep linking up - it really will get you up to speed.

Was the suspect on the SE end of the bridge walking towards the girls?

It appears the girl(s) were at the extreme SE end and BG was moving from the NW towards them.

The maps already posted here use crime scene tape, distinctive trees, etc. to establish position of BG and of the crime scene. Many hours of dedicated work went into creating the maps we're using.

MOO

I am off to bed. I promised myself I would go to bed at a normal time tonight and here it is 3:45 a.m. - I did it again!:bedtime:

Solve it by morning, won't you? Thx!

ETA yes I hear the remark about the bodies not being found and the question were the bodies hidden in some way . LE looked quite uncomfortable.

Exactly. Glad to know my memory isn't totally off because I was beginning to think I was only seeing and hearing things that weren't there.

It's my inclination to watch the face of the person who is speaking, but I've found listening and watching the others at that table have said a lot without speaking a word. IMO

Otto, you might want to actually watch those videos people keep linking up - it really will get you up to speed.

Does someone have a link to the helicopter video?

Please bare with me while I try to make sense of this. Last week I read that the property owner was at the Transfer Station, which is right across the street from where the bodies were found. That was complete nonsense.

I want to make sense of this based on media reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member