IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish any LEO working on this case could telepathically FTP me an image of RL at the TS on Feb 13th because I'd love to know how he was dressed at noon that day.

Yes, they are the good guys and they need the support of the public to help get the evil that do these vicious acts against society.
Cops are a pretty tough group who have to be detached enough to do an effective job, but they're human. I saw real emotion in those LEOs, and some of the statements they've made make me think they saw and heard a lot.

Unless the person is either already in custody on unrelated charges or LE has them under surveillance. IMO
Well that would be ok obviously but I doubt they can keep tabs if they have several suspects in mind. They could arrest on suspicion and bail them. But they did execute 12 SWs which could mean 12 potential suspects.

Which leads me to my next scenario that the perp wanted it recorded. If he was watching them prior even for a few minutes he would have seen Libby using her phone. IMO

i think he was so focused at the point libby started filming that nothing was going to stop him and I cant see him risk blowing his cover by actually wanting to be filmed.That's handing the police very valuable evidence for capture and conviction. i think maybe people are right who say that he was unfamiliar with the concept of the cloud and for him their phones were unimportant.once he'd taken them from the girls..... jmo but it sure does make me admire yet again how amazingly smart the lovely libby was..-already thinking like the crime investigator i read she wanted to become:(((

A recent post mentioned that perhaps the girls were hung & the reason they weren't initially found was because the searchers didn't "look up". But how far would one have to really look up? Wouldn't their feet & lower legs still be visible/at eye level to searchers on the ground?

I wish any LEO working on this case could telepathically FTP me an image of RL at the TS on Feb 13th because I'd love to know how he was dressed at noon that day.

If it is known he was at the Transfer station that day at 11:58 i would assume that he is on cctv if it's there or someone there was asked. If i was a cop/detective i would have checked. Jmo

Well that would be ok obviously but I doubt they can keep tabs if they have several suspects in mind. They could arrest on suspicion and bail them. But they did execute 12 SWs which could mean 12 potential suspects.

Do you have a link to the number of warrants and subpoenas that have been served to date or within the last week? TIA

If it is known he was at the Transfer station that day at 11:58 i would assume that he is on cctv if it's there or someone there was asked. If i was a cop/detective i would have checked. Jmo

Which is why I said I wish a LEO could telepathically FTP me an image.

Which leads me to my next scenario that the perp wanted it recorded. If he was watching them prior even for a few minutes he would have seen Libby using her phone. IMO[/QUOTE

i think he was so focused at the point libby started filming that nothing was going to stop him and I cant see him risk blowing his cover by actually wanting to be filmed. Pretty sure people are right who say that he was unfamiliar with the concept of the cloud and for him their phones were unimportant.once he'd taken them from the girls..... jmo but it sure does make me think yet again of what an amazingly quick thinker the lovely libby was..She was already thinking like the crime investigator that i read she wanted to become:(((

BBM

IMO people who are stating that have their minds made up that BG is a 77yr old and are not looking at other options.

MOO

Are you sure that's right? In a case like this if they don't arrest and that person kills again that would be a travesty IMO.
First that person could already be in jail on other charges so they would be no threat. LE could also watch someone around the clock if they were on the outside and they were building their case. LE are not idiots.

Does anyone know why Gray Hughes's Google Earth map has a yellow pin dot at the intersection of W 300 N and 450 W labeled "Image of Liberty and another"? I noticed it for the first time while watching his video again for the umpteenth time.

If you go to Libby's FB, you will find a photograph of her and another girl standing on that particular intersection.

All IMO

-Nin

Removed shoes and rolled the jeans up?

Yes, or he might have had rubber boots on underneath his jeans or he just could have walked up to the north end and walked down. Who's to say? JMO

Your link indicates three weeks for "Rush" DNA results in Indiana. I'd expect a double homicide would constitute that. But that's the State Lab and considering the FBI are involved, as I recall their lab results are even quicker?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

there are multiple kinds of DNA forensics. They all do not take three weeks. Three weeks would be tomorrow if they DNA from RL's arrived in the labs by the Monday following the search. They would also need to get their things in order once it came back. LE is under zero obligation to inform the public the moment they get the results back. They certainly have said nothing to clear RL yet.

BBM

IMO people who are stating that have their minds made up that BG is a 77yr old and are not looking at other options.

MOO

I'm not sure if that's a bad thing? I'm just a sleuther going by what I see and hear. I'm not the one who will be laying charges, and that's where it matters. I suppose I could say I've read posts where some people are adamant it's not R/L, but how do they know that either? Just my opinion and I have my reasons for believing what I believe.

Whether RL was dressed like BG or not perhaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stick a gold star on your forehead and have a cookie. Exactly right.

ETA Not intended to be condescending to BessDrew but acknowledge their reply was correct.

And it's not necessarily a screw up if they don't solve the case... maybe there was no evidence left at the crime scene and the tips were not relevant to the perpetrator.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mZcHfgbOcKo

At approx. the 25.0 mark on the Youtube video, LE says that 'One or two things happened- a chance encounter, don't think it's likely but possible; or that person knew they were going to be there.'

This makes me believe they do think the girls were targeted. I think they're probably combing every friend, friend's friends, and friend's friend's friends to find a connection. That's got to be overwhelming. Is it possible for authorities to search every IP address that ever clicked on the girl's social media accounts?

The creek is ankle deep is some locations. Is he wearing boots?
Look at how far BG's pant legs go down toward his feet. Don't know that those are boots - I don't think anyone has identified the footwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel