IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL you shouldn't have reposted that....it's quite possible you just scared the crap outta 3 people!

RL lives on 40 acres & has numerous outbuildings on his property. He has DEFINITELY had unidentified prowlers on his property within the last 3 years (there are links somewhere in the threads to police reports for these incidents).

So just because the search warrant relates to something on his property, doesn't necessarily mean it relates to something he did, or was aware of.

Right, I agree, but I wasn't asking if the SW was related to him personally, I was asking if it was related to the girl's murders. Any idea?

(Answer might be in the Media thread, going to look)

I don't care.

As far as i am concerned the only thing that makes him a part of this is that the girls were found on his property. Nothing more then that. Jmo
he is still part of their criminal investigation and i don't think they say that simply because the girls were found on his property more than two months ago.

Hi Lilowlet, Both my posts were removed because I forgot to get permission before posting as he's a registered SO. I've now asked if they can be reinstated, and if they're approved, I'll mark up the second one for you. My husband could barely see a face let alone features. :)
I haven't followed comparisons I've seen on SM. (Most times when people there compare a guy to BG, it's because he has a gut and is wearing jeans and a hoodie-style jacket. But to me, that's the standard look of many Midwesterners.)

However, what you posted last night looked so much like the way BG looks to me that it was jarring. Especially after the other pic was posted...the one with the blue eye. [emoji51]

Thanks for creating it. I hope it gets reinstated.

The above is just my opinion.

Located in the media thread on Page 1 of every thread. This is post #105

Points taken from Alexis McAdam’s Interview with Tony Slocum:

Slocum:

-Numerous officers from various police departments serving a search warrant

-The warrant IS related to the double murder of these 2 young girls

-No one is arrest for the murders of Liberty German and Abigail Williams, but officers in this investigation have developed enough probable cause in order to get a Judge to sign a search warrant for Mr. Logan’s property and that’s why we are here today

The edited photos with background removed give me this Halloween mask impression.

Yes, that picture is heavily softened IMO. The face is given a latex quality, much like digital skin softening I use at work to minimize the appearance of skin imperfections (all too apparent in 4K video, lol).

I know Confusion claimed he make no adjustments beyond adding contrast and brightness, but it might be a result of enlarging the image (a lot of photo edit applications will soften when making an enlargement in order to counteract scaling artifacts).

JMO

Located in the media thread on Page 1 of every thread. This is post #105

Points taken from Alexis McAdam’s Interview with Tony Slocum:

Slocum:

-Numerous officers from various police departments serving a search warrant

-The warrant IS related to the double murder of these 2 young girls

-No one is arrest for the murders of Liberty German and Abigail Williams, but officers in this investigation have developed enough probable cause in order to get a Judge to sign a search warrant for Mr. Logan’s property and that’s why we are here today

:cheers:

Thanks for this!

I'm still a little confused about the search warrant that was executed on RL's property. Was this related to the girls' murders or something else?
yes, it was directly related to the double homicide.

I don't care.

As far as i am concerned the only thing that makes him a part of this is that the girls were found on his property. Nothing more then that. Jmo

Agree. The girls and possibly other evidence related to him only by location.

I really hoped something was going to come from their search but apparently they didn't get anything.

JMO etc.

If his arrest was based on his admission to media about going to delphi/ lafayette and when asked by LE he may have denied it to them and they may have asked to search his home for evidence of those trips. (receipts) and while there they could have searched for anything. I would have to be if any thing was found they would have had a huge press conference if something was found that would lead them to another charge. Jmo

Definitely wouldn't be very smart to tell media one thing and LE another. I don't believe RL is involved and I don't think LE does either. They may have been suspicious of him initially, but i feel confident in saying they have zilch linking him to the crime. I do still however believe that BG is most likely local to Delphi, if nothing else merely based on the statistics of 4/5 murders of children are committed by someone the victims know. I'm also still holding onto that BG has some connection to where the bodies were found, curious to find out what that connection was is. Now before everyone starts crucifying me and saying he can't be local, Somebody would have identified him etc etc. first we don't know that someone hasn't ( it takes more than someone saying that looks like/ sounds like so and so to make an arrest). And secondly 100s of people on here have looked at the images and saw very different things,( he looks25, no he looks older, has a mustache, has a full beard, has a huge nose, no the image is at an angle so the nose is blurred, has a hat, no its a hood, no it's his hair, has a bag in his coat, no it's a rope, no he's smoking, watch, no watch.....etc etc etc JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he is still part of their criminal investigation and i don't think they say that simply because the girls were found on his property more than two months ago.

I believe given the sw probable cause, something further took place on the property or house, and not just the bodies. Imo always it's still my opinion BG isn't RL but other involvement I'm on the fence. Are bodies on property probable cause? I'm not savvy in this area.Imo always

Right, I agree, but I wasn't asking if the SW was related to him personally, I was asking if it was related to the girl's murders. Any idea?

(Answer might be in the Media thread, going to look)

Sorry, I should've worded that better, they did say the search warrant related to the murder investigation. There are definitely one or two quotes to that effect floating around from LE

Edit : there's some footage at this link that might be helpful

http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/

This is really not so important but a FWIW, I'm on a computer and some of the pictures *cough Yosemite Sam cough* are HUGE on my screen. Just thought I would throw that out there. :scared:
Me too. I wondered wth was coming as I scrolled down on my samsung s3 mini. The boots were tiny though. Chelsea boots we call them where I'm from. Pointed toe and small heel.

Gosh I forgot about that! Youre right. And no poodle. Guess I'm back to sleuthing who BG could be. Sigh. And I was so close!
Hahaha lol. [emoji13]

I keep giggling at Lilowlet's Ned Flanders response to my homer simspon post too. [emoji13]

Love you all. [emoji169] [emoji169] [emoji169]

The above is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members