IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of GH, I wish that LE would release the original original photo from video showing BG at the precise distance. There are many detail-oriented WS'ers that have talent in inspecting photos and enhancing them, prolly just as good as what LE/FBI has done with this sorry pic of BG.

Also, does anyone know of a local investigative reporter-type person that has been following the case? An invitation to WS in an email might be handy. I think there was a female reporter that has been covering the story. We actually have had reporters here on WS getting good info to us with cases in the past.
All of this rambling is IMO.
If you go to the beginning of this thread, the image discussion thread has the original pics of BG on there and enhancements by WS' ers.

Gruffin, thank you for this post! It is the only example of useful trigonometry I have ever seen.
c050.gif

I'll be damned.
I'm such a sucker for anyone who uses physics!
/swoons

Actually, in the gif of the bridge guy to me he doesn't have both hands in his pocket you can see his right hand move.
Well I guess that means something to LE but it means nothing to me. So sometimes his right hand is in his pocket and sometimes it isn't depending what we see and which image we look at and whether we see a watch or not. I still cannot see the significance unless the frame we do not see shows him pulling out a weapon. That's the pic I would want to see.

I followed the IA threads here as a lurker and have not decided if I think they could be connected, but I do wonder how LE can rule out connection since it seems neither case is solved at this point. I realize LE probably shared details of both cases with each other that are not public, but some murderers do change the way they do things so not sure how a connection can truly be ruled out at this point.

Welcome to websleuths Brighty! Thank you for joining us.

I just re-sent my tip because of the comments about the right hand. My POI has a scar on his right hand and walks with a limp. If it is him he has previous related charges but probably didn't want to leave witnesses this time because he served prison time several years ago. He is the reason I joined this sight. I emailed the Sheriffs Office and asked if he has been checked out. I hope to get at least a yes or no answer. As soon as I first saw the BG picture in the news I knew I had to send in my information. If I hear back I will let you know.

Have you heard anything?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I guess that means something to LE but it means nothing to me. So sometimes his right hand is in his pocket and sometimes it isn't depending what we see and which image we look at and whether we see a watch or not. I still cannot see the significance unless the frame we do not see shows him pulling out a weapon. That's the pic I would want to see.
Correct it doesn't tell us anything I was just responding since it was brought up to clarify. It's in the moving gif when the two bg pics are viewed sequentially. I don't have it on my iPad to post.
ETA
I found this one http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-4&p=13159566#post13159566
If that helps, it just seems he can't have his hands in his pocket through the brown hoodie fabric.

I've always felt that the 1:00pm drop off time seemed 'off' and tend to think that 1:45pm would be closer to accurate only because of the 2:07pm snapchat photo which pinpoints Abby's location on the bridge. It wouldn't take healthy, athletic girls over an hour to make that short walk, and there doesn't seem to be much else to do in the area to take up time. Besides, wouldn't there have been a lot more photos if the girls had been hiking for over an hour? I feel like their path intersected with BG not too long after they had arrived, and sadly they were likely dead before their ride returned to pick them up.

They went there to take pictures, so they may very well have stopped and taken several along the way, or even gone off the trail for some. I've never seen anything saying that what we've seen are the only pictures that were taken that day, just that the one of Abby at 2:07 was the last (or one of the last?) that she uploaded on SC. I'm not sure who GH or his sources are, but I'll believe what LE has said until I hear differently. MOO

Correct it doesn't tell us anything I was just responding since it was brought up to clarify. It's in the moving gif when the two bg pics are viewed sequentially. I don't have it on my iPad to post.
ETA
I found this one http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-4&p=13159566#post13159566
If that helps, it just seems he can't have his hands in his pocket through the brown hoodie fabric.
Thanks. That gif is also now on the image thread. I don't see the hand fully, if that is the hand we seem to see. Some thought that was a watch (see image thread discussion also) but I don't know. Tbh I am sick of looking at BG now. If locals can't place him, MOO is certainly unimportant.

Great post Hazelnutty.

So you think that the girls must have known BG, at least peripherally? Point #4 is also interesting. Abby was staying at Libby's the night before and I don't know where the Pattys live, assuming it's close?
Thank you so much for compliment. [emoji258] In my theory, yes, they knew him very well. Also, IIRC , Libby lives ( lived [emoji22]) with MP. I'm not sure where that home is in regards to distance from bridge. I am not sure if Abby or Libby's home is closer. All of above is MOO & nothing more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Not yet but hoping by Friday before I try again. I am sure others are waiting for an answer too since we don't have all that much to go on but LE does.

Interesting. The *very* first thing i thought when i saw the BG pic was "LIMP".

IMO, if LE knew BG walked with a limp, I think they would have mentioned that. Any distinguishing thing that might help, I think they would have released when they distributed the picture.

The above is just my opinion.

I am trying to keep my hopes up, for the girls and their families, but it's getting to be tough. I sure hope that LE is not lost.

As more time passes I wonder how much time will need to pass before they release more info. I understand why they are keeping most of the information close to the vest. I truly hope they know who this person is. And they are just trying to nail down that piece of the puzzle. But what if they don't? At what point do they release more information? There is a killer of two teenage girls on the loose. It's only a matter of time before it happens again.

Just how long does a ticket scalper hold on to that high priced seat? The game has already started. Sure it's a great seat, but what good is a seat if you can't find the person to fill it?
That information is useless if you never find the person responsible.
I understand why LE is keeping some info close to the vest. I've supported that since the beginning. But lately I've haven't been so confident they will figure out who BG is. Or find him. We are 2 and a half months out with no idea of who BG is, or where he could be. Again. LE May very well know who is BG is. Which I hope to God is the case. I've just had a really bad feeling about it in the last couple of weeks. As a Browns fan, ive always been an optimistic person (I kind of have to be). This is the year! Today is the day! I keep telling myself these things every single day. I'll never give up on the Browns. And we will never give up on Libby and Abby. Every day is a new day with new ideas and new clues. I just really wish they would release BGs gait. Or something else that might bring in new tips. Just had to get that off my chest cause it's been driving me crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Excellent post, Gisjoe.

I am a college football fan and in a winning season or series of winning seasons I'm all about yelling 'Roll Tide' at every good thing that happens. In a slump year, it's a softer gentler " Roll Tide" (no exclamation point), but there's always hope and I always hang in there.

I am an optimist even when there's no apparent hope of any kind. I am the last person to hang on to a fragile , dangling thread.

Those who are non- sports fanatics may think the sports- speak is irreverent. That's not true at all.

Good guys always back their home team, no matter what. We get mad, we stomp and holler and appear to be complete idiots, but all we're really doing is affirming faith in our team. We're not accepting defeat, not at all.

The home team here is Abby & Libby and LE are the players. We're going to win. 2- 1/2 months seems like a long time, but stepping back and looking in from the outside, it could just be getting started. We had to weed out a couple characters, lock up a handful, put the fear of God in a few more. We're on it.

We're winning. And, That's that.

I agree about Libby using the "selfie camera" view. Meaning she may have had her back to him and took the video over her shoulder but was acting like she was aiming the camera up toward the trees a little but actually making sure the camera view cleared her shoulder and she could clearly see BG approaching. The girls were probably uneasy having him out there and felt their pulse quicken and felt that uneasy gut feeling kicking in. Who would ever think this guy was approaching to attack them? The girls were young and had no reason to think the UNTHINKABLE was about to happen. So Libby turned the video on to at least have proof of the creepy guy in case he DID do something to them [molest them, yell at them, try to push them off the bridge...something]. Her gut instinct was accurate. Very wise young lady to sense danger and act on it.

I understand the idea that she videoed him because they felt uneasy about him. When I was young a friend and I went on a road trip. On one highway there was little traffic and a car with a man in it would speed up and tailgate us a while and then pass, but then would back off or pull over so we would have to pass him again. We became alarmed at his behavior and decided he wanted to run us off the road and was waiting until there were no cars in sight. It seemed to us like every time he got right behind us there was a car so he was waiting for there to be no one around. We talked about how to make sure if he did something to us at least LE could catch him so I wrote his license plate number in the dust under the visor after licking my finger to make sure it would be easy to see. We will never know if he intended us harm because we came to an Interstate and just got on and he kept going. For some reason though we both felt strongly he meant us harm, and we wanted to leave evidence behind about him. I have no idea why we were so scared of that man, or why we felt the need to leave clues as to who he was but later we felt pretty silly about the whole thing.

Thank you so much for compliment. [emoji258] In my theory, yes, they knew him very well. Also, IIRC , Libby lives ( lived [emoji22]) with MP. I'm not sure where that home is in regards to distance from bridge. I am not sure if Abby or Libby's home is closer. All of above is MOO & nothing more.

If one or both of the girls knew him very well, why wouldn't they have greeted him by name or shouted his name at some point during the attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413