IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HA. I promise it's not that confusing. I have had iPhones for years though and each new thing they add has been gradual- I can see where it's complicated all at once [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My kids own them. My husband and my are scared. Big joke at our house.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I just had a thought about the press conference tomorrow. I read an article a few weeks ago about a new technology Google is working on using neural networks. One of the researchers or LE could have reached out to each other and used this tech to come up with a possible image enhancement.

It is truly amazing, I suggest anyone interested in where the technology is at and moving towards, read the article and the linked research paper:
https://www.engadget.com/2017/02/07/google-ai-image-enhancement/

It would certain be something they have never provided.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Wow!!!! VERY interesting!!!

Having probs with refresh as mentioned upstream.

pawnshops.

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Po...rders-but-not-releasing-it-yet-414421363.html

However, police say they have information but don't want to release it publicly yet.
There are facts only known to the person or persons who committed the murder," Sgt. Tony Slocum with the Indiana State Police said. "So we want to keep those facts close to our vest. We understand that's going to start the rumor mill but we ask people to take pause and not put out false information on social media sites because that does hamper things a little bit."

Just because we haven't released information into the media doesn't mean we don't have more information. [But], we don't have enough. We want more information from the public but rest assured, we're coming for that person.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

In the Karina Vetrano case, there were quite a few details that LE did not release to the public. When Chanel Lewis was finally arrested he gave a full confession which included details only the killer could know. Chanel's parents insist he is being framed by police, but his DNA and his knowledge of the crime scene leaves no doubt that they have the right guy.

I assume that LE is withholding details in this case for similar reasons. Catching the killer is only half the battle, they need to make sure their case holds up in court and gets a conviction. God forbid too many details of the actual crime scene become public knowledge and some attention seeking nut gives a false confession...

Tech probs so if they collected butts they'd be checking w attendants cameras for this purchase

WHAT IF.....my thought only!

Their 'unlike anything' comment (LE's) sorry I don't have the link..

What if, there is enough DNA or signature or something that also ties this to Lizzy and Lyric? That is probably not even close and probably not even feasible...but one could hope!

Note to self new thread Rossmo for dummies pls help w the algebra part need to learn Rossmo

WHAT IF.....my thought only!

Their 'unlike anything' comment (LE's) sorry I don't have the link..

What if, there is enough DNA or signature or something that also ties this to Lizzy and Lyric? That is probably not even close and probably not even feasible...but one could hope!
Maybe that will be new information tomorrow in the presser. I hope it is.

Thank you Nin! I thought I was the only one seeing that plastic bag as clear as day.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Our dear Skibaboo said she saw a plastic bag already in thread 1 (or was it 2?)!

Btw where is she?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

Can I ask you -- it was a week ago today that the family members called and said, They`re missing, we can`t find them, they`re not there to pick them up. Did you hear about these two girls being missing? Because I believe a week ago tonight, the searches began, right?

LOGAN: Yes, that`s true. I did not find out about it until after about 6:30 PM in the afternoon. People stopped here and asked for permission to go back on my property and said two girls were missing, and that`s the first I heard about it. It`s been a -- it`s been a -- OK.

BBM

Rereading this transcript. So at 6:30 searchers asked to search that property but didn't find the girls?

Maybe because they were just calling out, but there should still have been some light. I think sunset was about 6:25.

I'm thinking the killer was long gone.

:(

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Might r probs w autorefresh

Iiiif he had a gun and holster that doesn't nec mean that was the cod

Our dear Skibaboo said she saw a plastic bag already in thread 1 (or was it 2?)!

Btw where is she?

Just a guess, but it's the middle of the night/VERY early in the AM for our friends who are in the U.K.

(not saying this happens to you, but I sometimes forget our members come from all around the globe. When insomnia hits or work necessitates a bizarre/nightmarish schcedule, I can always count on our Aussies or friends from across the pond to be sleuthing away & posting while the world around me is asleep :))

One more note to self sorry guys start a conversations w foxfire thread stuff we can use quote also would like to do a light a candle for foxfire day mods pls move to ft thread if nec thx switching back to laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics