DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man we need some positive light in here had love your name

Why thank you! :loveyou:
I pray this man is found soon!
I pray for the victims and their families. It breaks my heart knowing this can happen to such sweet precious kids! This is a parents worst nightmare. I want to see him caught!

We've had 3 deaths locally in the recent weeks and thankfully our law enforcement was on top of it and have the perps in all 3 cases in custody. One was just a little toddler and it was her mom and her boyfriend. :tantrum:

Seriously what is wrong with this world!
Sending positive light out to all involved :loveyou: may they find some comfort tonight and rest some. I can't even imagine their pain.

All during this agonizing wait for the pc... William periscope have it

Hello all, new here. First off, I grew up in this area and actually lived in the town of Delphi when I was a small child. I know this area and the people of this area well. I honestly find it hard to believe that a SK would be from this area, but anything is possible. To me, this could easily be a catfish gone wrong. Did one of these girls meet a cute teen age boy online? She recruits one of her friends to go meet the boy on the trail with her so that she is not alone. Of course there is no teen boy, but the man that we see in the grainy photo. The girls meet and reject him because they don't want an old guy 2-3 times their age. The rejected man becomes violent... I would imagine the man is not from this area, but possibly a reasonable drive from there, perhaps 2 - 5 hours tops. I think the LE has the right idea to expand the search out.

Welcome to Ws pesty217!
:Welcome1:

Dispatchers receive close to 1,000 calls into tip line for Carroll County murder cases

“It doesn’t matter what it is or where it comes from,” said Cassie Lane, lead communicator for Carroll County 911. “Every tip is entered and sent to the investigators to look into.”

Lane did not have time for an on camera interview Tuesday evening. She told 24-Hour News 8 by phone they have anywhere between four to six dispatchers handling the calls.

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/21/dispat...nto-tip-line-for-carroll-county-murder-cases/

Why thank you! :loveyou:
I pray this man is found soon!
I pray for the victims and their families. It breaks my heart knowing this can happen to such sweet precious kids! This is a parents worst nightmare. I want to see him caught!

We've had 3 deaths locally in the recent weeks and thankfully our law enforcement was on top of it and have the perps in all 3 cases in custody. One was just a little toddler and it was her mom and her boyfriend. :tantrum:

Seriously what is wrong with this world!
Sending positive light out to all involved :loveyou: may they find some comfort tonight and rest some. I can't even imagine their pain.

Yes, and that Mom is pregnant again. :(
http://www.news4jax.com/news/georgi...boyfriend-charged-in-death-of-1-year-old-girl

During this long agonizing wait for the p c will periscope have it? Last time periscope was a nightmare missed the whole thing. UT it takes up my whole lap top

Re: BG possibly having a cigarette in his mouth - Is smoking allowed in public parks? Seems it would be a fire hazard, especially on a rickety old wooden bridge. KWIM?

Watch for breakins into campers etc everyone watch their properties remember the Boston marathon... hiding in The boat.

When the Search Warrant was being carried out on Bicycle Road and they seemed to be paying allot of attention on the shed. I wonder if the could have been hiding there without the homeowner realizing?

Re: BG possibly having a cigarette in his mouth - Is smoking allowed in public parks? Seems it would be a fire hazard, especially on a rickety old wooden bridge. KWIM?

if that guy smokes, unless he's 'disguised' how could he have rounded up two probably more athletic girls who could have probably outran him. doesn't look like he's a jogger.

eta: maybe he had a gun or knife up to one of their throats.

When the Search Warrant was being carried out on Bicycle Road and they seemed to be paying allot of attention on the shed. I wonder if the could have been hiding there without the homeowner realizing?

a hadsell

comng her to post how weird things popping once your head the other night it was the Dutch girls tonight suddenly ah I lost it crap...race to beat autorefresh Dave the tech guy help

My theory for what it is worth, the Perp is a local, low-profile character, middle-aged, married in perhaps now in a sexless marriage, Raised children of his own, however, could not resist the temptation of the "Girl's", when he came across their path, he perhaps knew them, and befriended them and the rest became history, however, I think he felt guilty and fled. He would have had a deep rooted pathological reason to prey on these young nubile teens.

I am still at a loss as to how the FBI and local LE were granted a "Search Warrant for NO reason, at the property @ 110003 Bicycle Bridge Rd last Thursday, Feb 15th, they must have had cause for this warrant as a Judge would have granted it, right? The FBI and LE descended on the home and took evidence. Please bare in mind we had a weekend and a holiday Monday, this would slow down any Labs and subsequent results. JMO.

Crap. I lost it......:waitasec: wait for it... remember all these threads all of hearts and time these vixtims tell us stuff

During this long agonizing wait for the p c will periscope have it? Last time periscope was a nightmare missed the whole thing. UT it takes up my whole lap top

That is a good question. I hope I can watch it. My computer does not care for video anymore and I am so afraid it will act up!

If anyone wants to do anything fancy to figure out how tall the suspect is. It's 4' 8.5" from the inside of the outside rail to inside of other outside rail. US rail is all standard gauge.
attachment.php

Where would YOU hide?

My initial thought was walk down Deer Creek to the Wabash and follow the Wabash south until I hit 74. Hitch a ride on 74 west to 80 in Iowa. Then hitch another ride to Nebraska.

Then I realized that was way too much work and I could just walk to Lafayette where the population is high enough no one would ever notice a newcomer and I'd still be close enough if I had family in Delphi.

I'm still not 100% convinced he's not a local-ish and is still living his normal life in or around Delphi. Maybe he's an upstanding, well respected citizen and even though he resembles the picture, it obviously can't be him.

So I'd probably just stick around the area living my normal life. Because nothing says I'm guilty quite like hitchhiking to Nebraska after a murder.

Attachments

• 03-24delphi-3.jpg
    03-24delphi-3.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 436
5pm here right now, looks like I'll be setting my alarm for 2am to tune in for the press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justicefornicky