IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, everyone! I appreciate your support.

I'm still planning to post links in this case; there just aren't any new articles or tweets right now. This case remains very important to me. I want justice for these girls.

Idk what happened but I just wanted to say I <3 you, you are amazing!

Also. He-man

SNARFFFFF !!

I do hope I am able to be frank. Please forgive my personal ramblings. I am just thinking out aloud. I still can't see this being a one person crime. My reasons for thinking this are as follows and come from the Crime Scene 3 Flow YouTube Video. I noticed near the end of the video across the creek the Crime Scene tape. albeit it small there was a substantial high /steep step from the shore/creek to the what I presume is the crime scene and where the girls were found. I sort of have a problem with there only being one perpetrator.

He was either in front of them whilst climbing the steep step at which point they could have run or he was behind them watching them navigate the steep slope and still had to climb it himself. Which ever way the girls had an opportunity to run if he were acting by himself. Of course it is slightly different if there are two people.

I am probably talking gobly gook but I know what I mean. How an earth did one perpetrator control the girls even if there was a weapon or fear factor when at some point in time he would have had to take his eye off the girls be vulnerable himself. This is why I think two people were involved all IMPO
The steep embankment is one of many reasons why I have a hard time thinking they ever crossed the creek. I still haven't decided what my opinion is on him working alone. It would be a lot easier to control the girls, but also harder to leave unseen and not let anything slip around others if there was more than one. With or without a partner, I can think of many more scenarios if they crossed the bridge back to the north side. MOO

Thanks, everyone! I appreciate your support.

I'm still planning to post links in this case; there just aren't any new articles or tweets right now. This case remains very important to me. I want justice for these girls.
Thank you so much, liltexans! Thanks also to all the hard-working mods in general!

Sent from my Alcatel_4060A using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter how few you have you still rotate to keep the pasture clean. Horses don't like grazing where they have pooped so you move them around frequently if you can. And he may section some off for hay making and training. It's good husbandry practices.

Shiresssleuth, you seem to know about horse keeping. When you have a moment, please check out this video of the back part of RL's property. It's where the cemetery road and RL's back fence gate meet. At about 13:30 in this video there's a blue feed/water bucket inside RL's pasture. It appears he's been feeding his horse back there, perhaps using the cemetery road for access.

Just wondering why he'd choose to feed his horse back there instead of up near his house where it seems would be more convenient. Any thoughts about that? Also, is that an electric fence? I see knobs running along the top wire. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qi_F3hSxCc&feature=youtu.be

Anyone else familiar with horses feel free to jump in. tia

I'm finding it hard to talk about anything regarding this case anymore. I think we've exhausted our current resources and until we get a tidbit of information that is sleuthable, we are stuck in place. I sure hope LE is not STUCK and are just being quiet while they put all the pieces together. I would really really hate for this to go cold (if it hasn't already).

So glad our thread has reopened. Thank you! And liltexans has been doing a wonderful job moderating and I'm sure we all want her to know she is appreciated.

I'm finding it hard to talk about anything regarding this case anymore. I think we've exhausted our current resources and until we get a tidbit of information that is sleuthable, we are stuck in place. I sure hope LE is not STUCK and are just being quiet while they put all the pieces together. I would really really hate for this to go cold (if it hasn't already).

Hi Everyone- I'm new....a couple of weeks. Been on the image board mostly. When stuck...sometimes go back to the beginning? What kind of environment exist around the bridge? Is there known criminal activity around the bridge? A plausible alternative might be that the girls were waiting on friends to meet them. A man, as well as other people, are walking along the bridge. But the man, intends to not turn around and go back to exit the bridge. He really wants to go below the bridge and Libby is in his path. Not only in his path, but taking his picture. This is a bad guy, but not of the predator going to setup a blind meeting with children. He may be a bad guy related to the activity under the bridge. So he takes the phone because he doesn't want his picture out in public, not realizing that its in the cloud. Now what does he do with the girls?

So glad our thread has reopened. Thank you! And liltexans has been doing a wonderful job moderating and I'm sure we all want her to know she is appreciated.

Thank you very much liltexans! I was online that afternoon but, thank goodness, missed the drama. Thanks for your very specific guidance to a newbie! There seems to be a lot of distractions concerning this case on different online boards. Wonder if that is a coincidence.....Again thank you for your dedication!

Idk what happened but I just wanted to say I <3 you, you are amazing!

Also. He-man

SNARFFFFF !!
Me neither. Just popped out to walk dogs for an hour then came back to a closed thread. Echo everyone's sentiments here today though.

Keep on keeping on Lil texan.

My instincts keep telling me that BG intended to target Libby and Abby, but i dont think the girls were aware that they were known to him. I dont think he appeared familiar to either girl. Libby recorded him because she sensed impending danger. I am hoping that her brave efforts to identify him will not be in vain. Justice is long overdue for these two lovely young ladies and that is why I keep praying every day for this horrible crime to be solved.

Ditto: relieved to find this thread open again, so any moderator---all moderators---be appreciated. Looking around elsewhere is to find incivility and other rash ways of reacting without deliberate thinking. We must honor victims, their friends and families. This tragic murder story really doesn't belong to those of us they don't know;--- we are honor bound to hold our thoughts carefully.

Thank You, Liltexans. You are so diligent in providing the reason why someone's post has been changed or snipped, and you put so much work into moderating this thread!

It is much appreciated.

ETA: I do believe this crime will be solved, and the perp brought to justice.

Hi Everyone- I'm new....a couple of weeks. Been on the image board mostly. When stuck...sometimes go back to the beginning? What kind of environment exist around the bridge? Is there known criminal activity around the bridge? A plausible alternative might be that the girls were waiting on friends to meet them. A man, as well as other people, are walking along the bridge. But the man, intends to not turn around and go back to exit the bridge. He really wants to go below the bridge and Libby is in his path. Not only in his path, but taking his picture. This is a bad guy, but not of the predator going to setup a blind meeting with children. He may be a bad guy related to the activity under the bridge. So he takes the phone because he doesn't want his picture out in public, not realizing that its in the cloud. Now what does he do with the girls?

Welcome, Henry. Good questions!!!!

Shiresssleuth, you seem to know about horse keeping. When you have a moment, please check out this video of the back part of RL's property. It's where the cemetery road and RL's back fence gate meet. At about 13:30 in this video there's a blue feed/water bucket inside RL's pasture. It appears he's been feeding his horse back there, perhaps using the cemetery road for access.

Just wondering why he'd choose to feed his horse back there instead of up near his house where it seems would be more convenient. Any thoughts about that? Also, is that an electric fence? I see knobs running along the top wire. Thanks.

Ok my first thought is it was Februay not much grass around. Snow on the ground had only just melted a few days earlier. If he drives up road into cemetery it saves him slogging across his 40 acres thru the mud n slush. Protecting his land and keeping mud from his back door. Feb is the worst month in our hemisphere for getting your animals thru the winter. Most of your hay is gone and you're just waiting for spring. If any other thoughts I wil edit. Got to walk dogs and feed horses back later.

Edit. The video is mainly taken on Mears land walking from the north end of bridge to the cemetery. That does look like electric fencing and is prolly the boundary between Mears and RL land. RL may well let his animals use the woods in the winter and bring hay in a vehicle right up to that gate if necessary. However, the gate looked heavy and not well used imo. If horses and RL used it there would be evidence of vehicle tracks and mud Imo. The woods didnt look churned up by animals at all either. The coughing and hacking up was horrible.

At apx 14:00

"This is a treacherous walk"

He's breathing pretty hard.

DAY112. Does anyone know how old a case has to be before it is considered a 'Cold Case? Is there a certain length of time?

DAY112. Does anyone know how old a case has to be before it is considered a 'Cold Case? Is there a certain length of time?

Typically, a case isn't declared "cold" until all investigative leads have been exhausted by LE. So it's not so much a timeframe, necessarily, as it is running out of avenues to pursue from an investigative standpoint.

Wow, must have missed a bunch of hellabaloo. Glad I did. But sorry to whichever mods were bullied by anyone! I'm so frustrated with the case that I stepped into some other current nightmares going on. So many unsolved still. I, like so many others hope and pray that a case is being put together with a suspect being watched already. Bless the families of these beautiful girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff