IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I watched the presser, I always look at body language. JMO, but I think they know a lot more but I am happy they released the sketch. We need to remember that Delphi has never seen a crime like this before so today's presser I am sure made them a little nervous when speaking

During the press conference they made reference to the photo of BG appearing to have a hat on with flaps down, and they didn't want the hat to be the focus. Made me immediately wonder if the witness encountered him with that hat on but flaps were up, not down.
Reddish-brown hair. Witness must have seen him without hat or was giving color of facial hair which could presumably match his hair color.

What if? He tried to abduct/harm some other girl/woman?

When I heard that "the person" couldn't identify eye color other than that they are not blue, that was the first thought in my mind.

But they would still need something to connect the perp in the possible incident to the girls ... DNA (still trying to catch up, so apologies in advance if I'm wrong, but IIRC, there has been no confirmation of DNA being found in the Delphi case, correct? - even though I have a feeling they do have a profile from the murders that has been unidentified so far ...)?

If he attacked again and DNA was recovered in that case, and then it matched -via CODIS- DNA possibly recovered in the Delphi case (i.e., so the two cases would be connected through the same DNA profile found at two separate crime scenes, but the source of the DNA would still be unknown), maybe the victim in the attack was able to help with the sketch?

Sorry, just thinking aloud .... If something like this happened, though, I would be very curious as to where the most recent attack took place.

Does anyone else think the BG is a SK? If other ppl observed him on the trails that day, then anyone could have been a victim. Perhaps he chose the girls due to their age. JMO

I just find it odd that this guy was lagging behind, at such a significant distance from the 2 girls, with his eyes looking down at the pavement. IMO, no abductor would be that trusting of two teen girls not making an attempt to escap

Does anybody feel like me that either this isn't the abductor, or this guy had an accomplice?

I do feel this IS the abductor and murderer of the girls and the police are sure of it too or they wouldn't have released the sketch today. IMO This IS the BG and he is the one, imo. I don't know about others, but I do not believe he had an accomplice. Unfortunately we have seen before more than one young person who was kidnapped, and murdered by one sole perpetrator.

These kind of monsters know how to control their victims by threats, fear, and intimidation. They will threaten to harm one of the victims if the other victim doesn't comply to his demands. He uses the friendship/bond of the victims to gain control and advantage.

Since there wasn't an arrest for so long on this case I haven't read the thread lately so I have no idea why RL was being mentioned as a possible suspect, but I personally have never felt he was involved.

I always believed BG was in his late 30s or 40s and he even looks that age in the sketch to me.

I can see why the female witness was reluctant to come forward. If she got a good look at him that day then she knows he got a good look at her too. I don't think it had anything to do with not trusting the police. She was afraid if he knew she is the one who could describe him he could come back, and do the same thing he did to these precious girls. I am so thankful she finally did. It most likely ate at her day, and night knowing he was still out there.

I pray now this is the break LE needs to find this monster and take him off the streets forever. Sometimes they will even put the witness/es under hypnosis to recall more details.

JMO

My hunky meter is jumping. Today's sketch dated 7-17-17 has him wearing a hat. The police all along have asked for people to look at what the suspect in Libby's video was wearing and if his attire reminded them of someone.I strongly feel it was no accident the person in today's sketch includes a hat. Note LE has said hat may not be accurate.

I believe LE are implying the perp could be a narcissistic person. Perhaps very self conscious of a receding hairline. There has been zero information to that effect.I am trying to read between the lines.I am not Miss Cleo by a long shot just a hunch I have.

My opinion only.

Please poke holes in my theory!

Are there any pics available of any vigils that went on after the girls disappeared/were found? Perhaps he went to a vigil, hiding in plain sight.

Longtime lurker here. I'm really confused as to why they would have included a hat on the subject that isn't an accurate hat? In the presser he states that the actual hat in the still image had ear flaps, right? What's the point in drawing a newspaper boy hat which could throw tips into a really crazy direction? Did the witness see him in no hat at all? Why not draw that? Did "she" see him in a different type of hat? Why not draw that?

I find this to be a bizarre piece of the puzzle.

Longtime lurker here. I'm really confused as to why they would have included a hat on the subject that isn't an accurate hat? In the presser he states that the actual hat in the still image had ear flaps, right? What's the point in drawing a newspaper boy hat which could throw tips into a really crazy direction? Did the witness see him in no hat at all? Why not draw that? Did "she" see him in a different type of hat? Why not draw that?

LE explains it clearly in the press conference. They wanted a hat, but didn't want the hat to distract from the face. The full hat would make the hat the focus. This is what was said in the PC.

What if they think they know exactly who the suspect is? And they know this person is prone to wearing those types of hats? Trying to jog memories a little....oh so and so wears those hats alot and LOOK his features really resemble that sketch too! Maybe they're trying to get "I know it's probably not him, but so and so looks like that and I know he was in that area at the same time" type tips..

LE explains it clearly in the press conference. They wanted a hat, but didn't want the hat to distract from the face. The full hat would make the hat the focus. This is what was said in the PC.

I understand that but I feel even distributing the image from the forehead down would have made more sense. I feel like it will distract people regardless, they won't be focusing on his facial features, they'll be calling in thousands of tips of random men they've seen in newspaper boy hats.

I cropped out the hat from the sketch.

FWIW:

attachment.php

Looks like he has sun tan over his nose like someone who's outside a lot. Unusual for February in Indiana.

I understand that but I feel even distributing the image from the forehead down would have made more sense. I feel like it will distract people regardless, they won't be focusing on his facial features, they'll be calling in thousands of tips of random men they've seen in newspaper boy hats.

I'm sorry but I don't feel that way. When I heard a sketch was going to be released I wanted to see the FACE.

The presence of a hat didn't distract me at all.

They make that style of hat with flaps: https://www.amazon.com/Scottish-Herringbone-Newsboy-Scally-Driving/dp/B00P9UYVNI

The flaps can be tucked up or down. I'm guessing they didn't draw the flaps so as to not distract too much from the face. JMO.

I can't remember the last time I saw a man wearing a newspaper boy hat. Certainly not in the Midwest. Mostly because they are useless for keeping sun out of your eyes.

I like to have faith that the Police are professionals and know what they're doing. There's probably a reason why it took them so long to release this sketch: much careful consideration.

Just my opinion.

That's a high number of interviews, but really low when compared to the 18,000 tips.

Also, I thought BG had a splotch of white in his beard and was wearing a camo cap. The cap's irrelevant, though, since I'm sure it'seems long gone. The beard most likely is, too, but someone could still remember as a person who had some white/gray in his beard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16